Wtf is happening to bnb?

wtf is happening to bnb?
One of the only coins that actually does anything and its tanking to shit, oversold beyond all hell.

Attached: binance123.jpg (744x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/07/crypto-billionaire-in-secret-recording-binance-and-tron-are-scammers-neo-worthless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alt genocide. It's over. Get into BTC.

Binance buying cheap alts with BNB obviously

Didn't you see the Binance announcement yesterday on the fees?

its weird normally they dont let bnb get low because they artificially pump it with coin burn or some way of making people buy it.

It's not as attractive as it used to be and Binance is losing daily volume to CoinEx and FCoin.

The sooner you realize that no cryptocurrencies actually do anything (except act as vehicles for speculation), the sooner you'll be better off in this market.

No one needs cryptographic tokens for anything.

Makes no sense for them to kill bnbs value. they hold most their revenue in bnb...

they cant mass buy cheap alts and pump BNB at the same time dummy

It was overbought to hell, look at the chart and zoom out. BNB had its little bubble of its own and whales taking profit. Noobs getting wrecked. Wait for the next cycle.

YEAH, it was overbought. now its oversold as fuck.
I know its in its own little bubble, but one that binance are artificially propping up. What im saying is, they have the power to influence it so its weird that they aren't.

makes a lot of sense desu. They did announce a community coin of the month already... planning ahead maybe.

It was set in stone since binance exchange started up. BNB only used for Fees for now, and they half its value by halving the fees.
Also its massivly overbought.

no it wasn't. the reduction on BNB to 0.25 savings was, but not the new tier system with maker and taker fees which reduces depending on volume of trades and bnb holdings.

Besides reducing the savings = need more bnb for same reduction. it INCREASES the demand for it so long as everything else in the market remains the same.

alts or too cheap to pass up right now

Attached: UAVCvT6.gif (728x664, 2.92M)

By that logic if BNB only reduces fees by 1% then the demand for it would be so great. Less discount means less value.

kneepad girl might be right.. wonder what binance would buy

two ways to look at this.

for the same volume of trading before (say, 10BTC) you now need 50% MORE BNB to have the same reduction in costs for that 10BTC of volume.

It went up for months for more than 1 month if you want to be conservative. More like 5 months if you want to be realistic on both ratios. It's been dumping for less than a month, with a reversal on BTC (BNB previously followed inverse BTC pattern). It could be weeks from being "oversold" right now. Especially if BTC rallies.

You still haven't argued against my point. Less discount means less value.

If it had 1% discount no one would bother.
If it had 90% discount people would pile in.
A 50% reduction in discounts means less value, simple and done. Won't bother continuing anymore.

>One of the only coins that actually does anything

Just another chink scamcoin. FUCK BINANCE.

I saw Buy-Orders as low as 14.5 for this.,
CZ is messing with the price for his whale frens.
It will take off, no doubt - the question is when.
Could be tomorrow or early august.

Imagine how much the volume increases after Binance introduces fiat pairs

T. holder of many thousand BNB, will buy FB ETO

Attached: 1_qbRkBI4tfR8N83ob2VIh6w.png (2000x1000, 559K)

I KYC'ed for this shit, hurry up CZ I want to give you all my money!

Gas for dex, probably a fiat gateway too. no shit, its a matter of time. there is no reason why they wont do everything they can to make bnb more valuable.

imo, this new trading fee system is just to push out small bot traders and make high volume bot traders happy. the ones that bring in HUGE fucking revenue for binance, this means way bigger quarterly buybacks and token burns too.

there is no better blue chip in alts than bnb.

Except for CET

I'm debating rn whether to drop USDT to CET or BNB after BTC barts to 6.5k

Attached: 1518090328.jpg (500x250, 8K)

binance is not a sacmfu

cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/07/crypto-billionaire-in-secret-recording-binance-and-tron-are-scammers-neo-worthless/

this is totally oversold, im all in for sure.

Attached: oversoldasshit.jpg (3275x1821, 474K)

Binance exit scam when?

>it can only go down in free fall without any upward movements to reset indicators

sometimes i think people on here intentionally post stupid shit

Attached: 1531143279550.png (511x515, 29K)