I just woke up after i passed out drunk and i found this on my laptop

I just woke up after i passed out drunk and i found this on my laptop.

i mean

What?

Attached: Whatdidhemeanbythis.png (1156x481, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomo3d.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, everybody wants to improve the world drunk

fuck jamaica

Good for you user but how do I know you just wont go on drug fueled whore benders after you make it. How can I be sure you didnt write that as a plea to the universe.

$1000 EOY

woah.

fucking kek

Last guy who tried to change jamaca was shot at by the cia. And he was just playing music.

It means you're delusional - which is perfect - we need more people like you for our exitscam game.

Create an account today!

Attached: e77883530.jpg (1920x917, 367K)

Pretty smart to register your affiliate link as that username. I'm sure 10% of $50 will be worth the time.

50 here, 500 there, can be substantial

Cost $5 and just wanted to lock in one before they are all taken in the future, since this will be one of many games.

The best one I saw was /play, which I tried to get but was already taken.

According to a story I read they poisoned him. An agent got press credentials and gifted him a pair of converse all stars. Inside was a pin laced with viruses and bacteria.

fomo3d.eu/
check out the top referals, im guessing its just whales that want a 10% payback mostly, but still some of them are probably legit

actually, the createaccount guy hasnt refered anyone but the play one is the n1 referal, with 278 eth profit, he's account 7 so either one of the creators or some smart autistic cunt from the discord

I now understand that Craig Wright is actually just drunk

>Jamaica
>whoa

Also, saved. Thanks, fren. I like this meme.

woah

The "play" name redirects to the contract.

>implying BCH isn't the true bitcoin

It is, but cw is still a drunk asshole. Satoshi or not

why would the cia shoot the guy at a concert and grant him infinite martyrdom
1984 had already come out at that time