Big Brain Gains

What's the next antshares?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 4.39.35 PM.png (614x618, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/constellation/
etherscan.io/address/0x039a19afdbbcbbb8205fe3aa201a26111385b0ec#tokentxns
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iotex/
tokensale.coinloan.io
medium.com/@james_3093/the-dai-stablecoin-is-a-game-changer-for-ethereum-and-the-entire-cryptocurrency-ecosystem-13fb412d1e75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>antshares vibes

Attached: 1531603922118.png (644x800, 15K)

AION

SLT, you'd have to be a moron to be aware of this coin and not make it at least part of your portfolio

TOMO. you are not ready

big gains are not for your, you cannot handle big gains son

It's fucking link how many times do we have to tell you people this

neat but totally centralized and completely unnecessary as a crypto seemingly

I think we all know...ANTSHARES VIBESSSSS

Attached: 1531521482267s.jpg (216x250, 8K)

we should have a rule in these threads that ONLY people who bought ANS should be allowed to comment and with proof of purchase

that said, IOTX.

Link is the next eth. Req is the next neo.

>look at team
>ching chong ping pong ding dong
ehhhh

>with proof of purchase
post it

QASH. Literally following their footsteps in terms of rebrand.
>in before Nano failure
Completely different. Raiblocks couldn’t have picked a worse time to rebrand if they tried. Not to mention the hack fiasco.

>What's the next antshares?
I don't know. Find a chink coin that has no english speaking community, seems reasonably fairly distributed, happens to be on trex and can be memed on here without us knowing a thing about it attracting some whales to start pumping it. Also make it early 2017 again, thx.

checked

Matrix ai Network

What makes you think IOTX user? I've been looking at it recently, interested in your reasoning.

JNT

That blowjob face is hot. Ive nutted over ANS logo dozens of times.

Many here post mainstream coins. Coins that are already in big exchanges and well known.

My bet is that next big thing is ProximaX. Haven't seen too many posts about it.

Attached: 1525617542055.jpg (1536x2048, 491K)

it's actually a pigsnail, the 'eyes' are nostrils, he loves smells

Tomo, and you're all sleeping on it. It's going to be a monster.

pic related

makes sense. extremely strong technical team who have good VC backing and a focus on technology, but having spoken to their founder they know the importance of marketing too and will time it accordingly. also this early on have had meetings with both LG and Samsung

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 22.01.11.png (520x310, 59K)

gross

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 5.03.26 PM.png (198x274, 78K)

this guy fucks

What do Tim Draper, Olaf Carlson-Wee, and the Winklevoss twins have in common?

LINK. Nobody will take it seriously until it's $1,000 a token. It's right in front of you biz. Check em.

Horizon State.
13 million market cap.
At least 20x from here, easily.
Had a market cap of 140 million during the bull run and even that was undervalued.

Attached: utn.png (262x355, 5K)

I N T
N
T

lol no

dero

IoTeX or Matrix Ai

RLX

Link is the next Lisk. Request is the next Antshares.

lol

All the plebs ignoring this. Your shitcoin will not be like ans.

IoTeX

I can’t wait til the real FOMO starts

There is not going to be another antshares. Antshares only mooned because everyone just came off a high from Ethereum's massive run up the month before. Antshares was dubbed the Chinese Ethereum. That moniker is what made it moon - that's it.

For all reasons, it's another useless Chinese shitcoin

>Lisk
LMFAO

Attached: the fuck outta here.jpg (220x229, 9K)

>just another chinese shitcoin
>solid working project with its own tokens

>it's actually a pigsnail, the 'eyes' are nostrils, he loves smells

Underrated

> another China hustle victim detected

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/constellation/

unironically Nebulas, Hitters next project (ranked #3 overall blockchain by chinas latest rankings)

This gem nobodys heard of. 15 TPS per user(address). Magnitudes better than any of its competitors

Attached: 9260265d7abb5235649f3e8638d4b674.jpg (1700x725, 261K)

Unironically? Probably ICX. I know you're going to hear a lot of memes about it and people say shit like "GOOKED" - and I'm sure people will even reply to that in this thread. But that's a good thing. Sentiment is asshole and the price is the lowest it's been since December.

Why do you think it's consistently being suppressed and whales are accumulating?

etherscan.io/address/0x039a19afdbbcbbb8205fe3aa201a26111385b0ec#tokentxns

Some food for thought, OP.

Attached: giphy3.gif (500x381, 235K)

BARK FOR ARK

Literally the only thing holding up this entire bear market, its obvious the whales are accumulating with no sell action. Buy now Union pay e.o.n.m

Attached: 2345.png (200x200, 9K)

This, but biz is too brainlet to do their own research. They only buy into sub-80m marketcaps if it's mass shilled on biz.

Coinloan is another relatively unknown thing that will andromedashoot pretty soonish (probably within a month, possibly starting as early as in a week).

Attached: 1527077902129.png (512x768, 372K)

spoonfeed me, is it trading yet?

oh, it's hubii? top kek

Attached: Dero.png (2762x2762, 353K)

Literally a scam

monster dongs. and XTZ bags.

I think all are waiting for the official mainnet declaration and some polished infrastructure, then they will open the floodgates.

reasoning?

>ven
Just kidding, it's a chink shitcoin that gonna sink.

Attached: vechain2.png (250x250, 11K)

ARK and ICX

AION probably

The prince that was promised.

Attached: god.png (2550x1086, 1.69M)

Unironically REQ, but you'll get battered wife syndrome holding it.

Attached: q6fw7C0.gif (500x281, 1022K)

But only about 11% of the supply of circulating, according to cmc:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iotex/

What's stopping a 10x in circulating supply from crushing any potential moon mission?

The supply of ANS didn't multiply by 10x.

>next Ethereum
>Ethereum Killer
>It solves the oracle "problem"
>50000 tps
>bockchain 4.0
>solid team
>redditors are fomoing in

Xtz is over a billion dollars. It already mooned.

post the name of the coin or just STFU

ZIL

Request

This user got it.

explain why it's unnecessary as a crypto?

A CoinLoan Token (CLT) is an ERC-20 compatible token based on the Ethereum smart-contract. The main function of CLT is to pay the platform fees. This covers fees for borrowing and providing the loan. Also, there is the option to use CLT as the collateral when taking out a loan. If the borrower uses CLT as collateral there will be no platform fee, the borrower will only be charged the interest on the loan. To calculate the the maximum loan amount given a CLT collateral, CoinLoan will use the market value of the token combined with a LTV (Loan-to-value ratio) of 80%. However, when borrowers use other crypto-assets as collateral, the LTV is 70%.
tokensale.coinloan.io

So you use coinloan tokens to pay fees and don't want them for anything else. Lenders accept coinloan tokens for interest, but they're lending fiat and probably hope to make a profit in fiat, so they're likely just selling the tokens they get as soon as they get them.

Why would I want to back a loan by coinloan tokens? I would use coinloan when I hope BTC or eth and don't want to sell it but still want a loan. Selling it to buy coinloan tokens defeats the purpose.

Am I just a brainlet or does this sound bad?

Also, there was a "pre-ico" which sounds to me like early, well-connected investors got a much better deal than ico participants. I want to be optimistic, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of geting dumped on by someone who paid 10% of the ico price.

>zil
>50k tps
pick one

what purpose does it serve?

It's just a generic scam coin and that guy is shilling his bags. If you want a legit loan project, buy MKR, which is the DAO that controls the Dai stablecoin.

medium.com/@james_3093/the-dai-stablecoin-is-a-game-changer-for-ethereum-and-the-entire-cryptocurrency-ecosystem-13fb412d1e75

Are you retarded?

tps will rise with more sharding

zil doesn't have true sharting

only right answer in this whole thread

get on board now you stupid idiots

If there's another Antshares it can't simply be another Chinese Ethereum. Additionally it needs a decent amount of fud and shitty marketing. Only candidates I can think of are IoTeX, Fusion, NKN, Universa, Tomo

>jewish nigger token

More like rich alpha af arab token, the oil sheiks have been waiting to enter crypto
I've said too much

What would be the best way to get a small bag of this?

I'd like to get the equivalent of 1,000 ETH for as cheap as I can. Not sure if striim will be on exchanges early or if I should riso actually holding hubbii.

Have they said what the total supply of striim will be?

DERO is the new Etherium.

Attached: 1531320413099.jpg (2048x2048, 416K)

Try harder.

>Etherium
is this some meme?
deroniggers can't even spell eth right

NKN

This, icx, hydro, gvt, ark, dero... I want to have small bags of each desu. Like equivalent 1/10k of the total supply, like buying 10,000 eth early on.

>ark

HOLO / AION / or UUU

Also, strong bet for TOMO, as other have said, without question. But give it to Q1 2019

What's your rationale?
Why Holo in particular?

Monero.

millions being pumped into chain analysis, feds just (successfully) ran a chain-based sting against 35 dnm vendors, BUT the financial incentive to do dirty-work won't go away, therefore criminals will adapt to new technology.
that new technology will be Monero(XMR).
>pic related

Attached: unknown_amount_of_Monero.jpg (1121x543, 146K)

that was a year ago nigga

Stop telling the goyim how people really get rich in crypto. They need to FOMO buy my bags.

Attached: oy.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Literally sounds like Achain

HOLO ticks all the boxes for a NEO / Rai / XLM / whatever style run-up. Look at the facts.

TOMO is TOMO. Dive in, and you'll see.

>Look at the facts
elaborate? I have a small HOT bag but I'd love to hear your logic. I wasn't part of the Neo run up.

NULS or AION... biggest players in the game