Mixing with Asian women

>mixing with Asian women
>expect strong masculine sons

Attached: 1548313093627.png (1080x1920, 903K)

Still would

bitches can't tell if you're 5'11 because so many guys have lied to them and told them they're 6'0 their expectations are skewed

The kind of guy who mixes with an Asian, especially a hideous one like that, is clearly not thinking of the future when he does it. When his fucked up hapas are born he becomes one of those annoying people who always spouts how beautiful mixed kids are but also has to constantly point out how cute his kids are to random people who weren't even talking about the fucked up kid in question.

>indian is ok

Hii deer pls snd goon pic of navel

>lives in Taiwan
Her profile is funny because she's a low value female in a country of short people.

She wants men over six feet, meaning the pool of people she wants are all from the ex-pat community. The guy's she feels she entitled too are all taken by local women who give it up easier for foreigners. She's an americanized solid 6/10 competing with foreign girls who grew with traditional gender roles.

oy vey bitches are dumb

She probably is like 5'11.

Its usually taller girls demanding taller men outright.

She's disgusting as fuck

That's the point of tinder, making average young women hook up with the best offer they can get.

She looks like a SEA monkey

Is it feminist or progressive to explicitly rule people out for their height and race?

>Indian is ok
hello deer pls send bobs and vegana

So you're saying women on tinder don't fuck many men because the chances of finding someone who meet their high expectations is low?

Or do you think this monkey is fucking chads in Taiwan with ease? I'm honest asking because the moment I read MA and feminist I was instantly put off.

>taken by local women who give it up easier for foreigners
I'm sure she's pretty easy too, and how fucked are your standards that you think she's a 6/10? She's legitimately hideous.

They might not fuck as many as you think if they're all waiting for the (occasional) hook up with a Chad. Also just because you're put off doesn't mean other men are, especially the type of men who sleep around and don't give a shit what her personality or values are.

>how fucked are your standards that you think she's a 6/10?
I was honestly being nice. There's this thing about men that we have a hard time harshly criticizing women's appearance. Even anonymously it's distasteful to talk too much about their appearances.. It's conditioned in us--or me at least--to lie, so when I saw myself writing a lower number I changed it.

Bullshit, most of the time it's womanlets who are insecure about their own midget genes

>There's this thing about men that we have a hard time harshly criticizing women's appearance
Utter bullshit, have you ever been on this site?

It's just you.

Island monkeys are hypocrites. Nothing new.

I'm saying she's fucking with the best she can get. There's no shortage of men swiping right so the women get to pick the Chaddest ones that are looking for some free sex.

honestly I have no idea how tinder works I only ever met women in person and now my dating time is over. If a girl with her looks can find a gaggle of guys to pick from there's something wrong with society

Honestly wouldn't... maybe if I was in a weird mood and she was acting really slutty. Can't get past that face.

Well it’s pretty obvious that men have lower standards than women.

That's not what we were talking about at all. And it isn't true, either.

Even when I'm rating women with friends I'm never really honest. 1. it's rude and 2. i feel like I''d be inviting being called a fag

Men's thirst knows no bounds, no matter how hideous a woman is she will always have dozens of men willing to fuck her. That's why there are no female incels.
It literally is retarded mutt.

Attached: 1541168093618.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

>solid 6/10
Your standards must be low man. She's more of a 3 or 4 at best.

Is swiping left bad?

It basically a no

>The kind of guy who mixes with an Asian [...] is clearly not thinking of the future when he does it.
Why would you think of the future if you just love the girl? I picked my gf based on her personality mostly, not on how our potential kids would be.

because no one expects a girl do date a man with bad features and hope for good kids either

Attached: 9361f0b3e5fdf73937464a8231c34b9c0b100457.jpg (634x635, 84K)