Today pretty much confirms that there is no way we can pass 8k by the end of the year...

Today pretty much confirms that there is no way we can pass 8k by the end of the year. Bears are still running the place.

Attached: 1532054871021s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>thinking this short term

Kek

April. Same fucking pattern.

Attached: Screenshot_Binance_20180718-204332-01.jpg (1795x958, 184K)

BTC can't get anywhere and all the alts are dying. I really don't know why anyone is still investing in crypto anymore. It is either going sideways or down.

And it went down from April, so it basically means that 3-4k is probably the bottom

today didnt prove that at all. in fact we will break 8K by sunday close of week.

>3-4k
no, it already stopped falling and will mostly hit 7k again unless (((someone))) do something. August will be an interesting month.

Nothing ever happens on the weekend

Yeah, it totally meant that. It's nothing out of your ass, it's a well-structured fact, bears are running the place, also bears are always bearish and never change their perspective on a market, they are totally sentimental and are trying to defend the bear team.

Go go bear team...

What an idiot.

Monday morning for the final battle then.

Checked.

Bears tend to be bears, so yes?

No they don't... Good traders follow trends, they are bearish on some occasions and bullish on others the rest who think this is a fucking football match where you need to root for your favorite team are the ones getting fucked in the market.

You seem to be rather upset.

I'm not upset actually I'm just curious about people who think how this sentimental bullshit helps them be better traders?

>Jow Forums
>anything more than shitposting for the lulz

You are in the wrong place buddy

Alts pumped in April but are getting absolutely annihilated now. Also April eventually led to a lower low.

Fuck this stupid thread, smartlands

Sweet I can't wait for the lower lows. Buying all the 4ks

witnessed and double-checked. there is so much upward potential pressure right now. when the RSI resets this will reach higher lows after an explosive bart upwards

Attached: 1530728188524.jpg (179x202, 9K)