Explain this UK

Explain this UK

Attached: brit.png (636x599, 435K)

>it's weird to see British people in Britain
Fucking retard. This country is finished.

Always funny to see that the people that hate whites the most(specifically white men) are white libs/dems. Why are they so self hating?

kek i knew hed get into hot water over that comment as soon as i saw it

>Explain what one rampant lefty news broadcaster said
Obviously he's a cunt. What else is there to explain?

>people have to misconstrue his argument in order to debunk it

thats such an american comment
why would he say that

it was a thinly veiled jab at the brexit supporter base which is old white boomers or edgy alt right

>t.räskalle

alla kommentarer här är "han hatar vita män" vilket hans argument inte alls handlar om, hur är det inte en medveten feltolkning?

I think comments like these only enforce the idea that Brexit is about immigration. What a fucking idiot

Because your colonial history is nothing to be proud about whitoid scum. Whats worse is that you did it in an age of industrial revolution whene the last thing you needed was more riches. It was caused by pure unadulterated greed. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the jews that convinced you to do it. But again it would inly go to prove that have always been just a monkey, a pawn in the hands of kikes. And idk whih one is worse desu.

who cares lol

Must've been quite the freakshow

Attached: 1544367827112.jpg (2048x1536, 567K)

Modern Britain is an Americanised shithole.

He's right yo. I'm British-African

jon snow isn't normal even by media standards, he's a very very right-on type who gets by on the networks being a corrupt old boys club

hur jävla hjärnskadad måste du vara för att inte kunna läsa mellan raderna?
eller är du en arab?

This. After all the atrocities Brits committed in their colonies they have no right to claim that Britain belongs to white Brits. Britain also belongs to any person from any ex-British colony.

he's right, white people must die
praise Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)

This. We have a right to genocide slavshits and take everything from Karelia to the Urals.

Remain supporters aren't people

>your colonial history is nothing to be proud
But it is, colonialism improved all the colonies, not only the metropole.

Ewwww, where are the POC? Britain hasn't left the EU let, isn't it illegal for more than 10 wh*tes to gather in one space?

silly wh*Tes
you actually thought you get to keep what you created?
its the KINGZ time now

EWW WHY IS THEIR PATRIOTISM?? MY EU PROGRAMMING FORCES ME TO HAAATE NATIONALISM EUGH

Payback for imperialism
The universe demands balance

Patriotism for Kekistan and Israel?

How brexit will fix immigration from asia?

What will it take for the British people to actually start rioting? At what point will you have had enough? How is it normal for someone to say “I’ve never seen so many white people at once” in a white majority country? Wtf

Attached: 781690B8-8FA0-415C-9C57-437A0A7C6AD3.jpg (536x572, 23K)

>US flag
>Kekistani flag
>Israeli flags

it'll stop the free movement from niggermany and other countries that gave residence to the influx

>Always funny to see that the people that hate whites the most(specifically white men) are white libs/dems. Why are they so self hating?
You've already read ISAIF so you just want people to repeat what you already know

>live in a 90%+ white country your entire life
>only relatively recently has the country dropped to 87% white
>i have never seen so many white people in one place

that's not a white you're talking to

>I think comments like these only enforce the idea that Brexit is about immigration.
Considering the lack of power the EU had over the UK compared to the vast majority of its members, what else is it really about?

>EU flag
Uh what?

Wh*te people were a mistake and this is only confirms it.

I don't even see why Brexiteers are so ardent in denying most of the Brexit vote was about migration.
I always pictured it as more of an anti-establishment thing where people wanted to voice their disdain for everything that has been going on in the last 30 years or so and now have to pretend like it was really all about the EU.

He said white old men, which isn't exactly wrong.
They're the council estate crowd.

>brexit wasnt about immigration
that is the dumbest fuc-
oh nvm, this is undeniably even more braindead

I have always wondered why dark skinned people never take part in anything in their country.
Paris is something like 90% african/arab, but 90% of the yellow vest protesters are white.

Finns are Svenska cattle.

>kekistani flag
>israeli flag
OH NO NO NO
please be fake

The entirety of western europe has been americanized to hell and back

Only pakis are British.

thats exactly what it was about, in literally every poll it was the main reason people voted to leave