45.7% and climbing

muh "outdated tech"
muh "can't scale"
muh "blocksteam"

now that lightning network is a complete success all the scam-artist coins can go home
this is the great rebound now that bitcoin has proven itself as the end all be all crypto
it's has the best developers
highest level of security
best solutions
best community

get rekt

Attached: th.png (705x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1ml.com/
lnmainnet.gaben.win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he still doesn’t know

Bitcoin is the internet of money.

Attached: th.png (232x193, 4K)

Attached: 6A3DC304-43D4-4E20-AAFC-79EB2B8D3F5B.jpg (570x779, 64K)

Oh user... Nobody told you?

1ml.com/
lnmainnet.gaben.win/

I routed $25 through the lightning network yesterday and bought an amazon gift card
it cost 1/10th of 1 penny tx fee
on the most secure network in the world

Attached: th.png (1226x186, 16K)

Can we hit 46%

This.

by tomorrow
charlie lee is the most connected head in crypto
he knew the top and now he's letting you in on something
there will only be 21million bitcoin ever and it's the only crypto with its shit

You still don't know?

That would be BCH

all this time there is this Big Orange B in your face, it's at number 1 position, but you ignore it for bags of skittles.

Post the chart

>now that lightning network is a complete success all the scam-artist coins can go home
Is this a joke or do you genuinely think that? It's not even possible to receive payments without being constantly online.
>this is the great rebound now that bitcoin has proven itself as the end all be all crypto
literally the only reason is speculation for the etf. Same would happen for any other coin.

People are really falling for the ETF bull trap again?

Well, it's not a bull trap if it gets accepted.
It would also be good for eth, although with a delay, as it would be the next etf crypto.

>It's not even possible to receive payments without being constantly online
because merchants arent going to be online 24/7?

Lightning network is complete shit

Attached: twku0lwslz411.jpg (1365x1842, 160K)

Curious as to what exactly you think this graph shows, and why it would make lightning "shit"

>now that lightning network is a complete success

LMAO!!

Nobody needs btc to pay merchants lol, unless it's for drugs. Btc was accepted by lots of shops when fees were very low and almost nobody used it.
>I'm going to transfer my dollars to coinbase to buy bitcoin to use it to buy steam games
said noone ever

LN doesn't work for drugs because receiving address is constant, which means hubs are going to have to ban channels from darknet markets.
LN has only one genuine use case: transfers between exchanges.

>Corecucks's face when he attempts to read a graph

Attached: dumjak.png (645x773, 10K)

A drawing of yourself. Great argument.

And down it goes

And why do you think this is good? it literally means crypto is dying

>I know you are but what am I

>The absolute state of corecucks.
Lightning Network currently has a 10% chance of routing a payment of 0.004 BTC (30 dollars) which rapidly declines as the payment grows larger.
You people are why BTC is going to die.

>inb4 some corecuck says to cut the transaction into smaller txs

Attached: DIE.jpg (600x500, 97K)

Exactly retard. All you can do is repost graphs your boss at the pageet center gives you. You don't have a clue what any of it means, like all cashies.

Even in that retarded graph a $10 payment has a 90% chance of going through. That's in an old graph, while it's in beta, without multipath even active yet.
Idiot.

Thanks to lightning network you can successfully, most of the time, route $10 payments. Congrats on the accomplishment

That's what it's for.

Bitcoin Cash can route any transactions for less than a penny. Not seeing the point in lightning

I don't know what the graph did to offend you this much.

So can doge. Bcash is useless bro just accept it.

So both Doge and BCH are better than bitcoin?

cash has more (((merchant))) adoption than doge which is nice I guess.

>pageet
You reek of poo

Doge is unironically the best implementation of p2p digital cash we have seen so far.

paypal can route any transaction not seeing the point of bitcoin

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

low iq

yep can't believe some people don't understand decentralization and how it's maintained after all these years

NANO, did you hear about it motherfuckers? This shit is the Atari of crypto, it's destined to die, step away for fresh tech boomers.

Attached: cropped-favicon-banano.png (512x512, 19K)

What kind of abject retard would actually type what you typed?

routing transactions isn't anything new in the old fashion ways of centralized nodes in datacenters
it takes skill and finesse to keep the network decentralized and scale-able like bitcoin and only bitcoin can do
there are levels to this you need to understand

Thanks for your input Sanjay

Not really decentralized at all.

sorry friend but the lightning network is far from the most secure network.

bitcoin is pegged in multisig wallets allowing it to move around the lightning network
you have to remember this isn't ethereum where you lose 400 million in a basic multisig this is bitcoin the best network ever created

90% of the miners and service providers tried to change the protocol and the community and developers prevented it
try that with any other blockchain

50% BTC/25% XLM/25% ZIL
there is no more chad portfolio than this

50% CIS 25% LBGQT 25% XER

Lightning network is a hotwallet network for small transactions. It is still orders of magnitude more secure than Bcash's 0-conf nonsense.
Bitcoin itself is the most secure network in history and has less downtime than SWIFT.
Bcash is 100% insecure and could be 51% by spare Bitcoin mining capacity.

I completely agree. Also, biz and its $500 net worth shitcoiners can't do anything about it.

B cashers cant even get 17 million people to own 1 bcash. or about 8 million people to invest 1.5k KEK.

I am even doing you fucks a favor by stashing this shitcoin that I got for fucking FREE mind you. while waiting for the next PND. I really hope when bit bitcoin dick starts pumping this thing can get back to at least 2k or something. So Yah I will bash the fuck out of BCASH but hey I probably own more than you fucks combined. When the world switches over to hard money if you dont produce anything of value with will be feudalism 2.0 so invest in some bitcoin and stop being stupid fucks.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (859x727, 121K)

nocoiners are about to get BTFO forever
especially the ones who over looked bitcoin like all the other tards over the last 8 years

Attached: th.png (663x468, 71K)