Id rather live in the city than in the countryside

>Id rather live in the city than in the countryside

Attached: 1553710888279.jpg (221x250, 8K)

the zoomer psychology fascinates me, how these people have come to fetishise living in a small box room with niggers and shitskins on all walls as some ideal lifestyle is beyond all comprehension

>living in big houses in suburbs is bad bro! You HAVE to live in a crowded expensive apartment in the middle of a dirty city. It's what makes us Europeans so cultured compared to Americans

Attached: 1552819794513.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>zoomer BAD

Attached: 1511741629507.png (645x729, 62K)

>the zoomer psychology fascinates me, how these people have come to fetishise living in a small box room with niggers and shitskins on all walls as some ideal lifestyle is beyond all comprehension

Attached: 1551771014943.jpg (381x353, 39K)

Suburbs are fucking gay my man. Now a compound. That is the fucking dream. A barbed wire fence and your own well. Chickens, goats, a garden. And 5 wives. That is the fucking dream my man. Concrete housing structure partially underground. Solar panels. Gym on site.

you are very uniformed on the topic of urbanization and how it relates to trends dating back to at least the 12th century.

Attached: 1539031395403.jpg (736x489, 55K)

>Why yes, I do live in an artificial building instead of in caves

Attached: 1548640658150.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>I wanna live away from society in the middle of a forest with a lake and animals to hunt because society bad, society will crumble, society gay

Attached: 1533140327050.png (488x463, 28K)

As much as I hate zoomers, boomers and millenials fetishized urban living way before

>cities bad

Attached: 498DF94B-8098-4380-86F1-EEC793A2320C.png (732x772, 34K)

I want to live in a massive but homogenous city

5 years ago I moved to countryside, pic related
I came here to visit my would-be apartment and on the way back to Paris I was seated near a guy a bit younger than me.
We started talking, he asked what I was doing, I explained, and he lost his mind.
>what? You live in Paris and you want to move HERE? What the fuck? I'm from here and I can't wait to have my place in Paris so I don't have to spend my weekends here anymore
He thought I was the weirdo but I know better

Attached: IMG_20190330_161357.jpg (4608x3456, 2.02M)

>dude the country is so much better than the city, it’s so much more authentic and wholesome and traditional
I’m one generation removed from farmers. There’s a reason they moved to the city.

Attached: 9869BDB0-1844-47AF-95AC-32A5097FE25C.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Based

This post is quite illustrative, and coherent with my own personal anecdotal experience.

Generally, at the end of the day the only "argument" that seems to really matter for these "le cities are le based xD" types is "muh nightclubs". That's it. They just want to get shitfaced in crowded spaces where their needs for social validation and peer approval will be met.

I live in the countryside because I like my outdoors hobbies that require land

Attached: dirt bikinf.jpg (960x960, 252K)

You forgot about restaurants, good grocery stores, good clothing stores, movie theaters, concert halls, theaters, festivals, art galleries, parks, gyms, zoos, universities, dispensaries, hardware stores, maids, and social clubs.

>I suffer from social anxiety and can't make much of the countless possibilities the city offers therefore I prefer the calmness and safety of my sheltered dead-end birthplace

Attached: 1527932692422.jpg (387x437, 41K)

i want to live in a city
i live in a village, it fucking sucks. if i want to go out i have to bike 30min to the train station, then take a 30 min train to the nearest city.
in my home village there is NOTHING. a couple electronics stores, couple supermarkets, a cinema, NOTHING ELSE
it's fucking horrible. it's like being trapped.

The absolutely staggering lack of self awareness in these posts.

Attached: 6666611416604132081-1488949546.jpg (800x1200, 274K)

I fear an attack of wild niggers in a city where you cannot carry a gun. They travel in roving illeterate packs and are indigenous to cities with public housing as their primary habitat.

Yeah it's just "more people" but the guy has to pay triple the rent for one third of the surface, literally.
I have most of that stuff in my small town or near enough, then there's internet shopping, and for special stuff I can always drive.

Besides basic amenities why are these important? You're giving up nature and seclusion for convenience.

go on

Smaller, non-sprawling cities with lots of old buildings and very little crime are comfy, but those are super rare. Villages are superior most of the time.
Also the average euro village/small town is more densely populated and city-like than most American cities. Note how pic related is like 50% parking lots

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x217, 25K)

i dont want seclusion, im not a fucking 60yo boomer

I could see that in your country. But in mine to have good food you cannot live in the countryside. People in the midwest have never tasted a curry or a thai pepper. They a eat horrific diet of velveeta, white potatoes, ground beef, and corn. They only use salt and pepper. The grocers in kansas for example simply do not stock anything good. And rural people drive to town and shop for a months worth of food. So they buy a lot of box foods. I live in a suburb with a good grocer just a half mile walk from my home and could not live somewhere where I could not buy good produce and spices.

try putting yourself in his shoes or reading any other post in this thread by people living in a bumfuck rural community. I can tell you that in the america's at least on top of the issues being brought up by euros here, small rural communities are absolutely ravaged by poverty, unemployment and drugs outside the estates of a minuscule number of obscenely wealthy people who often happen to be from the city anyway.

Attached: whom_st_d_ve_by_bajamemelord-db9apw2.jpg (400x292, 60K)

City or the sticks for me. Fuck suburbs. People who separate themselves from all dangers and challenges (city: other humans, sticks: natural hazards) end up fucking psychotic or delusional. (Lost all notions of what human life is actually life, lost all culture as well.)

>There’s a reason they moved to the city
Laziness

Outside the US and Western Europe capital cities are quite safe, it's by far better to live in Belgrade or Vienna than spend the rest of your already miserable existence in an inbred goatherder village

>nature
t. rolling coal central
>seclusion
small towners are nosy shits

>"muh nightclubs". That's it. They just want to get shitfaced in crowded spaces
Just because you‘re an autistic hillbilly whose sole interests include Jow Forums, drinking and hiking, doesn‘t mean cities have nothing more to offer. See

In Europe there's very little suburban sprawl. It's just city and then countryside. The frenchies' pic could be 20 minutes from the city center. All of those things are still available. It's not like here in Illinois where his pic would be 1.5 hours from the city.

>good food
>curry or a thai pepper
I see where the divide is
He could have studied or worked in a medium city not too far from here, where he could have the benefits of still being close to nature and not being completely swamped in niggers while "living" in 12sqm for 600€/month.
Employment is lower than in large cities but the flipside is that if you're on NEETbux in the countryside you can afford your own place and live reasonably well. NEETbux in Paris will get you a cardboard box and you'll have to fight for a spot under the highway

I'm sure. But here we have a problem. Imagine a nearly illeterate people with an average iq of 90, no paternal figure, and a subculture revolving around crime and sports.

>restaurants
Nothing beats eating the food you grow
>good grocery stores
Those are everywhere
>good clothing stores
Internet
>move theaters
Internet
>concert halls
If you go to every contert that happens to be in your city you need to develop a music taste
>theaters
Internet
>festivals
Also present in rural places
>art galleries
You don't go there everyday, there's no reason to live next to them
>parks
Why watch artificial nature when you have the real thing?
>gyms
No need for gym when you care for the land
>zoos
You have real wildlife in the countryside
>universities
Soy
>dispensaries
What?
>hardware stores
Places you don't visit everyday
>maids
Stop being so fucking lazy
>social clubs
Mega soy

everyone who prefers the countryside and is under 25 is an incel

>high school cuntservatives wishing they lived on a farm
I have to laugh

>NEETbux
Not everyone has gutter tier aspirations in life.
Lmao read the post above and tell me that with a straight face.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35K)

The biggest allure of the city isn't on that list.

But here it is...

CITIES HAVE A DENSE POPULATION OF VAGINAS. You walk outside and there is vagina. Especially around the universities there is vagina. Small towns have like 4 functional vaginas maximum and everyone knows each other.

We don't have good grocers in the country, angelo.

>letting pussy dictate your entire way of life

Attached: babby.jpg (385x383, 19K)

In France the situation is opposite to the US. The center of the cities are usually the most livable if you're into cities. The suburbs are absolute hellholes filled with subhuman trash.
I said it was a possibility, not an aspiration.

You're either gay, ugly, or sick if you don't fuck at least every other day.

>Internet
>Internet
>Internet
>soy
>soy
>soy
>why yes I‘m a well rounded highly cultured individual with diverse hobbies

Attached: 75396AB9-3F5C-483A-88E0-0F841AF4FE5C.jpg (645x729, 48K)

But France-kun, that's exactly what happened here since the 90s. Suburbs declined and became full of meth heads/junkies and downtowns got paved over with a million shitty boutiques and hipster cafes.

Actually cities are great for any long term collaborative creative endeavor. Whether its arts or sciences having a huge amount of people of varying skills, professions and specializations within walking distance is fucking great.

>watching movies at the theater is better than than watching them on my computer, sure I can download any movie I want either modern or from 100 years ago but uhhhh big screen

Attached: hollandia.jpg (682x900, 110K)

Suburbs here, not some some old historical villages are literally like 20 minute drive away from cities. While technically none of them live in city 99% of them work in city and use city hospitals/shops/schools etc.

Attached: 12673891.jpg (1900x1552, 651K)

>you're gay if you don't fuck every day
You don't know anything about gays, do you?

>>Internet
>>Internet
>>Internet
>>soy
>>soy
>>soy
>>why yes I‘m a well rounded highly cultured individual with diverse hobbies

Attached: 1553709575551.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

I have a BA in film and yes film is absolutely much better on the big screen.

This isn't the 1950's anymore, grandpa. There's no reason to go to the cinema if you have an internet connexion. In fact, internet has practically gutted any advantage city life used to have.

>the only thing in life that matters is sticking your dick in a wet hole
Confirmed for animal.

Yeah but your forgot about how pussy is great.

>I have a BA in film

Attached: 1553834764041.jpg (600x600, 229K)

Says the guy who gets no pussy.

It's at the base of Mazlows hierarchy of needs so it's kind of a big deal.

>of all the listed cinema os their only concern
QED. There‘s nothing to fucking do in dung country besides watching TV and posting on a mongolian pube braiding board abour your village being supirior for having more cows than people.

Its this lol. I think this board is too autistic to figure out that humans work better together when they're a short distance apart, and that internet communications can't replace IRL face to face contact.

Was that the last time you had sex?

Mazlow, like many, but not all, psychologists, was just making shit up when he wrote that and it only caught on because it seemed profound

That applies to everything else too.
Why go to the extremely limited selection of stores in your city when you can import the best products from everywhere through the internet?
My most recent purchase was a handmade cap from Poland. Can't get something like that here.

Poland is like a 5 hour train ride from you. Leave your house you fucking neckbeard.

Imagine thinking this unironically.

Attached: IMG_20190129_144232.jpg (4608x3456, 918K)

American-tier shitpost lad

>Poland is like a 5 hour train ride from you
american geography

"In the final analysis, fornication is the art of the the brute. The more artistic one becomes, the less inclined he is to the pleasures of the flesh."

Attached: charles bauderlaire.jpg (2851x3600, 3.57M)

You are now thinking of counterexamples to this.

>he fell for the urban Jew

Attached: 49.1.b.jpg (1200x800, 498K)

Why would you want to live in the countryside? It's boring, empty, there's nothing to do, full of uneducated farmers, rich people with country manors, and annoying old people with too much money on retirement.

The only people who idealise the countryside are people who get autism attacks from muh large crowds and the hustle and bustle of the city. Real men breathe in the smog and fumes like a boss, and enjoy the mechanised industry and constant life and song of the city world.

Attached: Chad.png (891x988, 17K)

These people can't comprehend that for others, having tens of nightclubs, restaurants and art galleries they'll most likely never visit isn't the epitome of fun.

I like how he and Schopenhauer were both ugly and needed this much egocope.

Reminder that rural subhumans have consistently lower IQ score than urbanites, adjusted for race

might not be the epitome of fun*

That's because the smart ones leave.

>adjusted for race
So overall you're still going to find more high IQ people in the countryside

It ain't empty. It's comfy, beautiful, calm, peppered with historical or curious sites

Attached: IMG_20190330_160246.jpg (3456x4608, 3.58M)

Muhammad from London whose family pressured him to earn a degree in medicine has far more IQ than your shit for brains Euro farmer who never even graduated school

>why go to actual stores, markets, boutiques, antique and curio shops, flea markets
>why socialize with vendors, shopkeepers and other customers
>why discover new things and events
>when you can just sit in your pissbottle filled hut and browse garbage on etsy and amazon
>just like my ancestors :)
Imagine living in a country with one of the richest artisanship and thinking this. Imagine coming from the same place as Verdi, Rossini and Puccini and thinking opera and theatre are best ebjoy in the form of a YIFY video on a monitor. Imagine arguing for living in more traditional conservative rural environment and practicing the most disgusting sheltered soy-bugman lifestyle at the same time. Literal nigger.

Attached: 0E50D169-89C6-4F69-A9C8-0F2571CCD5A6.png (800x750, 106K)

Most based post in this thread

Bauderlaire had a black girlfriend from Haiti or something, she was a massive bitch/thot and pretty much ruined his life. His father disinherited him because he disapproved of his son's choice of a mate that much,.

>Muhammad from London whose family pressured him to earn a degree in medicine has far more IQ than your shit for brains Euro farmer who never even graduated school

Attached: muslim-man-typing-on-keyboard-in-office-t.jpg (320x320, 29K)

if you dont go clubbing you are a virgin freak

Fuck off israel you don't even have a countryside

t. Habibi

>Imagine coming from the same place as Verdi, Rossini and Puccini and thinking opera and theatre are best ebjoy in the form of a YIFY video on a monitor
Imagine thinking that Italy is still like that.
Our cities are in complete decay, just like everywhere else.
You're not going to find any old world artisanship there, only the same american shit. If you want to experience the real Italy, the countryside and the small burgs in mountainous areas are all that's left.

You guys have way too many indians and africans now.

Also we need to stop the chinese because how the fuck are they EVERYWHERE you go now?

>Real men breathe in the smog and fumes like a boss, and enjoy the mechanised industry and constant life and song of the city world.

Attached: (you).jpg (934x1400, 262K)

Do you even have cities?

staring at the landscape 10 hours per day is indeed a fun activity

"There are only four men worthy of respect--the soldier, the king, the artist, and the priest. He who kills, he who rules, he who creates, and he who knows. The rest are merely beasts of burden who may be tied to a plow and used to perform their menial labors."

You faggots keep forgetting about the most important thing, getting a decent job in your respective field. Many places in rural communities suffer from stagnation from the job market.

*beheaded in peasant uprising*

There‘s like ten dozen lakes within half an hours drive within my city. The alps are 50 min away by train or car. A sprawling wild park is two blocks away. I hike, MTB, ski, kayak and swim every week. You‘re literally retarded if you think that any of these things are available only to sheep-shagging autists that live in bumfuck nowhere. The only difference is that to literally anything else you have to go to the city, while I have it at an arm‘s length. Get fucked, inbred peasants.

Not as fun as making the same commute everyday in a packed train, now that is some fun display of epic urbanity.

We have one supercity that dominates everything in the fucking media/politics. It's like living in New York state outside NYC.

>"As an Aucklander, I..."

Attached: 134.jpg (316x202, 7K)

This is some hardcore Jow Forums shit here.

>everyone seething ITT
I never knew rural vs urban aroused such strong emotions