I have a private income, but no job, and I live off that income in southeat Asia

I have a private income, but no job, and I live off that income in southeat Asia.

How do I explain my living to people I meet?

I've mostly solved the problem by not meeting anyone. But I'm going to stop living in hotels and settle down slightly, so I'm probably going to start to know people socially. Or not; the thing I most look forward to is not having to say hello to the front desk on my way in and out.

How do I avoid making people envious and resentful? I think most people with private incomes have at least a hobby-job that they politely pretend to earn money from, but I am too socially awkward for even that, so I'm exposed to resentment and dislike if I admit the truth.

Pic semi-related because that is what people who need to work think about.

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scammymcscamface.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just say you freelance and you barely get buy and you want to kys everyday

I swear this comes up all over the place constantly. Just do what the trust fund babys do.
>open up some shop/restaurant/bar/cafe, dont care if its profitable
>say you are a forex trader
>say you freelance
>say you run a blog, bonus - actually create a blog on anything, do a travel site, say you get ad revenue or sponsors

>private income
explain

Attached: 1529632131307.png (370x320, 10K)

just tell them youre a fucking spy

I'm a scam artist and larp as a gambler.

Learn how to be a scammy mcscamface
scammymcscamface.com/

You are a neet. Embrace it and you will be much happier.
>Tfw I also fear saying hi to the doorman.

I always planned on using these as a fallback when I make it
But desu I might have to consider using at least once

Attached: IMG_8221.png (923x713, 26K)

>we weren't born to just pays bills and die
Statements like this are fucking stupid. Please inform us what we are supposed to be doing, before making remarks about what not to do.

Literally buy a cabin in the woods.
Shoot animals and eat their flesh raw.
Chop down trees and build a fire.

If you think I am kidding you are still in slave mentality.

True facts nobody was born "to" do anything, so while it's true you weren't born to pay bills & die, you also weren't born to do anything else either.

You can find this terrifying or liberating. Me I find it liberating, because if there is no purpose to life then it is impossible to fail at your purpose.

The very fact that we are paying bills says more to suggest we were born to pay bills rather than the other way around. In fact tax has basically existed in every civilization, so paying bills might just be an inherently human thing to do.

You were born to honor the legacy of your ancestors and to continue to serve that lineage.

How you do that is your individuation.

>implying you do any of these things

it is, because in the past you had to work to survive no matter what, and today you just have to pay money

Money appears in my bank account without me having to work for it. I don't want to say I'm a landlord or stock owner because most people who didn't inherit see them as domineering misers, and in any case, I don't manage anything personally.

Effectively, yes. I'm not rich enough to be pegged for a trust fund kid, and I have no real connections.

Just an image I dredged up minutes before starting the thread. It's an example of an argument that would never enter my head, because I don't have any real problems apart from a terrible fear of cancer and of human beings.

DESU seeing any dependence on others as a threat to your freedom is almost the opposite of a master mentality. If you're not subject to anyone you quickly forget what it even feels like. Then there are the new waters of meaningless ease and directionless drifting.

I've never been tempted to live somewhere where I can get robbed or killed in total secrecy, where there is no medical care, where any neighbor is immediately your best friend or else you're considered arrogant. You're never more restricted and defined and tied down than in the country.

why do people always ask this retarded question like it's a big deal?

say anything, that you work remotely online, or you have an e-commerce business, or sell shit on ebay, or dropship, or living off small inheritence for a few years, or you have military disability payments, or a million other things

why do people with money always seem to be braindead, use your imagination

your social skills are so low, it's really irrelevant what you say. Even if your learned to rehearse the perfect answer, you would surely make people hate you a few sentences later.

I know this for a fact because only someone with negative 10/10 social skill wouldn't know how to deal with such a simple situation.

This is a common question?

People like frankness, and I am liked for the same reason I have trouble fabricating an identity. I suppose I just need a hobby with a one cent per year profit so that I can call it a career.

trust me my friend, if you lack the social skills to answer this simple question, you are not liked, except maybe by other low value social retards like yourself.

If you had that much money and freedom, why would you deal with people in the first place? Tell them to fuck off.

In which a namefag talks about how to be liked.

I don't deal with people. I mean, literally, I haven't had a social conversation in about a year, and I'm setting the bar for "conversation" very low. This is one of the advantages of living in a country where waiters don't speak English.

Someone in the street asked me where I'm from about two months ago, I completely ignored him.

>I don't deal with people.
Then there shouldn't be a problem, if all else fails just lie.

>Please inform us what we are supposed to be doing, before making remarks about what not to do.
If you really want to see how truly free people really live, go to some 3rd world shithole where government is non-existent or isn't intrusive. They don't live day to day from an 8-5 job living paycheck to paycheck and doing that every day just so you can pay the tax man. Yes they're poor, yes they don't have the luxuries of first world nations but they're free and happy.

3rd world shithole here, you're wrong and probably drank whatever tourist exclusive kool-aid served you

People have to work 12 hours daily from monday to sunday just to make ends meet, if you don't you just starve to death. Anything else like buying your own home makes your next three generations a perpetual debt slave to the local banking cartel

you aren't wrong but user, just stop caring.

Steam on twitch and donate to yourself