Childlessness in Europe

Why are European couples not having more children?

The three most powerful European countries are lead by childless leaders.

Attached: Childless.jpg (1300x957, 107K)

Women were given education.

because fuck wh*te people

because if we have kids then we won't be able to take as many refugees

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 28K)

how am i meant to afford it, i cant even afford a house or car
and no woman wants me
otherwise i would love to have them

This But there's more to it. Retirement removes all financial incentives to have children, turning what was once a net financial asset into a net financial drain (which ironically undermines that very same retirement system). On top of that religiosity in Western Europe is plummeting and religiosity is positive correlated with high fertility rates. The conservatively religious outreproduce the liberally religious, who in turn outreproduce the irreligious (the conservatively religious also have lower lapse rates than the liberally religious). Finally, everything about feminism. From feminism forcing women into job positions they're not qualified to do (so they end up having less children) to marriage being transformed into nothing more than "income insurance" for women and a financial castration for men.

The solutions are simple
>Take women's rights away
>Make Europe Christian again

The tragedy is that this is a self-correcting problem. If François and Ludwig don't take their womens rights away, eventually Mahmout and Abdul will. The only difference is that François and Ludwig can do this without a civil war that will kill millions whereas Mahmout and Abdul will do it violently as they overthrow what is left of Western society. No matter how extreme you may think my proposed solution is, at least agree that it trumps "millions die".

pretty sure I read Theresa May isn't able to have kids

>how can I afford it

You work and rent a house. You make children and the government gives you assistance. minimum wage is £7 an hour, you should 100% be able to afford a shitty car.

Youre full of excuses, probably dont have A levels and constantly shitpost

The solution to fixing low birth rates in the west is home schooling. Modern school seperates child and parent too much, it's not natrual. Before, parents and children used to be toghether all the time, but now children must go to a place they dont wanna be. One parent (let's say the mother) should be at home, while the father brings the income. If home schooling isnt populerized, or advicated for by the state, then the West will be in constant birth defecency, with a large old population

i had a job and hated it, i would rather die than work.

Too much freedom

haha, you have no reason to complain

I'm pretty sure Mahmout and Abdul birth rates are lowering as well, they just started later

I am 21, too young to ruin my life by having a little goblin.

Why anyone would want to have annoying children is beyond me

Attached: 1508342813815.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

I prefer less children than entire generations of dangerous autists on my streets thank you very much

schooling has been the norm for a long time, kids should have no opinions. Theyre stupid runts that need to be educated even if they dislike it.

Mother should stay home though

Attached: 1553095825013.gif (274x320, 28K)

>spend saturday evening posting on a nazi frog forum
>we dun hav childrun cuz roastie rites and muh Christlarping

Attached: F1A21444-EDF0-4542-90A5-137695A67B80.jpg (592x570, 62K)

Nice meme you brainless amoeba

better go to sleep, bossman needs his worker drone up bright and early

The world does not need more sociopaths.

Producing and bringing up a new person is one of the most fulfilling things in life. You don‘t understand this because you‘re an empty consumerist bugman that has nothing of value to pass down and is afraid of any responsibilities that might take away from your precious personal time that you spend posting cartoon frogs on the internet.

Im not for that they shouldnt have education. Education is decisive. What I mean is that children should be educated at home, lets say by the mother.
Modern school seperates child and parent too much. Parents dont get the enjoyment of learning their kids about the world, and forming them themselves, and children arent relieble for anything else from their parents than money for dinner, food, vlothes etc, until they move out.

Before the modern day, children used to be with their parents all the time, while still off course having the freedom to be among other kids. They also used to be thought by while on the farm, how to do the faming, and how the religious life works.

If the modern man knows he wont get the chance to have a close relationship with a potential child, he'll refuse to have one.

>I'm pretty sure Mahmout and Abdul birth rates are lowering as well
I guess, as some of them assimilate. But they are effectively "sleeper agents". Keep in mind that as many as 25% of British Muslims overtly support terrorist attacks like those on Charlie Hebdo. That being said, even if the leftie meme of Muslim fertility rates dropping to Western levels (and not just slightly dipping compared to the first generation) is true, the constantly inflow that the West now NEEDS isn't going to help it. Your observations change nothing about either the solution or the flow of history if the status quo is upheld.

>i would rather die than work.
Then stop working and starve.

>Then stop working and starve.
I work for myself and make enough to live

No, I actually produce a lot of art and enjoy doing it, I just don't see how I'll derive any joy from having kids. And it's bugs that produce the most offspring, so don't try to make it into some special snowflake humane patrician things.

Here are the so-called "traditionalists" """"""conservatives""""""" who have a lot of children (with FIVE different absent fathers)

>comparing yourself to bugs
Fair enough, my mistake assuming jews are closer to humans.

>Welfare leeches are having a lot of children
>Clearly the problem is that they're having a lot of children
>Clearly the problem isn't welfare

You're the one who brought bugs into the discussion, moron. Nice "argument" you have there.

The point is that there's no correlation, in fact maybe even negative correlation, between having a lot of children and being an intelligent, talented, or responsible human being.

Europeans having children is racist, homophobic, inequal, sexist (us women need to take care of them and play with them, ewww) and white children in Europe have a lot larger negative impact on global climate, than a muslim child in Europe.

Yeah, so? The fact that Africans are outbreeding Europeans already proves this.

I too thought that, until I had children, and startet home schooling them. If I and my wife didnt hav the chance to home school our childern, we probebly woudnt have gotten any. My wife is at home, responsible for the house, the cooking of the food, and the teatching of the children, while I'm out working, being responsible for the income. We've managed to very effectivly teach our children. My eldest child of 10 years speaks 4 languages (not including the native), and he is well above his age in terms of education in other fields. He's advanced in physics, mathematics, biology, history, literature, and more.

Reminder that I didnt think much of having children, before I realized I could home school them. It has been very enjoyble to shape my children the way I want. Offcourse the choose themselves which direction they want to go in, but the home schooling has certainly helped them

>bugmen
>actual bugs
Holy, reddit, go back ASAP.

>the term bugman has nothing to do with bugs

Attached: 1515670136506.png (625x773, 111K)

Sorry about him, Germoids just listen to the terms we make and regurgitate them so that people think "he's in".

Isnt europe already overpopulated? why do you even want more people?

>bugman and bugs are interchangeable words denoting the same thing

Attached: F7BCF4FD-5DD5-452E-A548-BE4402D1C75D.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>we
You should follow him back to rebbit too, goblino.

That's really nice, I too intend to homeschool my children. How did you achieve that, is your wife their only teacher?

They do in this context. I'll explain to it to you slowly: the term "bugman" is so named after the mechanic, drone, hive-like behaviour exhibited by bugs (the same behaviour that makes them produce a lot of offspring), and is used to refer to people who supposedly exhibit those characteristics. Therefore it does denote the same thing. Moreover, I'd say that "bugmen" are much more likely to produce a lot of offspring than so-called "redpilled" people, and so basically everything you said is basically worthless and void.

>Isnt europe already overpopulated?
I don't know, is starvation an issue in Europe? Is a significant portion of the population dying in the streets? Are basic services constantly failing to work properly because they're stretched to their limits?

This /reddit/ for you kraut brainlet.

>the double digit IQ Dunning-Kruger again
„Bug“ denotes a type of insect, „bugman“ denotes an allegorical description of a particular kind of person. Therefore they do NOT denote the same fucking thing, you braindead hummus. And no,
your average leftist city-dwelling hyperconsumerist manchild is not more likely to have more children then a redneck. Fucking drink bleach and set yourself on fire. Retards like you should be euthanised at birth.

I've read it because cities always had bad demographic in human history. And now most people in europe live in cities. So solving problem is to make people from cities live in rural area.

"men" like me arent supposed to breed

many researchers and studies consider Japan to be an overpopulated country and Japan (336/km2) has a lower population density rate than the Netherlands (393/km2).

I think less white people in europe ensures peace, both world wars started on times when europe was 99% white.
the elites are smart at trying to reduce the amount of white people.

>„bugman“ denotes an allegorical description of a particular kind of person

Yes, a person with the characteristics of a bug. How hard is it for your brain to comprehend the basic connection between those terms? does your insectoid pseudo-brain require an official state issued dictionary to explain that before you get it? fucking bagman.

>How did you achieve that, is your wife their only teacher?
She is for the most part the teatcher. Sometimes I teatch them too, but we are very aware of our diffrent responsibilities, to avoid conflict. To home school children, the husband and the wife have to be very agreeble with each other. We came to the solution that we should have diffrent responsibilities, to avoid conflict.

We've both planned out the education program together, somewhat inspired by official education requirements, somewhat inspired what we want them to learn. This has made us able avoid unimportant matters in the education, and focus on the more important parts, as well as effectivising the education.
We also try to make the education intresting to the children, so theyll have more fun when being home schooled, and therefore learn more. A big problem with school today is that it locks up a bunch of kids, many of them who dont know each other, and force them to learn just sit in a chair, listening to people they dont know, and who are only there because theyre getting paid. For example we go on a lot of walks and travel sometimes, and are in general very physically active in the education. We've also given our children a lot of room in what they want to learn. So for example well present them the education program for the year, and then theyll arrange themselves when they want to learn the diffrent things.

To be succsessfull, you need the following:
A partner who's very cooperative
A clear responsibilities
A good plan
A plan for how youre going to make the teatching fun
Room for the children to choose some of the things they want to learn

Some may ask how our children get social contact with other children if theyre home schooled. The answer is that we had them in kindergarden, so they got the first important social cues from there, and theyre also in diffrent sports activities with other children.

>many researchers and studies consider Japan to be an overpopulated country
Those researchers are either talking out of their ass or maintaining a very strange definition of "overpopulated". That being said, it's unfair to compare all of Europe to the most densely populated fragment of Europe. France, Spain and Sweden would have America-tier populations if their population density was anything like ours, and they'd be able to sustain it (well, at least France would).

>a person with the characteristics of a bug
Yes, not a literal fucking bug, unlike the word „bug“, you oligophrenic palestinian rapebaby.

>he still doesn't understand that the two aren't separate

I guess it's an insectoid disability to lack a refined understanding of relations between concepts.

>The three most powerful European countries are lead by childless leaders.
To be the leader of a powerful country you must pretty much dedicate your entire life to your career, eat breathe and sleep work + politics. If you have children you can't fully dedicate yourself to your career in that way.

That's why career-people often are the ones without kids.

Them being related doesn‘t mean they‘re synonyms and mean the exact same thing and can be freely replaced by one another in the middle of conversation. Holy shit, just tell me you‘re baiting for (you)s and epic trolling le german autist. Otherwise you might be unironically unmemetically mentally deficient.

>If you have children you can't fully dedicate yourself to your career in that way.
Yes, because if there's anything powerful people DON'T want it's heirs.

Attached: 1532048932597.png (977x910, 182K)

For this purpose, they can. Tell me, do you believe that all those Germans who don't bring children into the world are also bugmen? and all those poor Africans who make 10 babies are any more individualistic than the Germans?

>"muh children" welfare laws, your offspring is not an asset, but an untouchable white elephant for 20-25 years
>women is most fertile between 15-25 years of age, while they reach financial security after 30-35...
>men are less and less fertile by every year thanks to water and air pollution
>there's no living space, where the real estate cheap there are no jobs, where the jobs are real estate prices are unaffordable

and dozens of other similar things
all in all when couples can afford kids, they're already 35-40 which isn't best start for a big family

Let's also not forget that a man in his 30s marrying a 15 year old girl is now considered "pedophilia", whereas that is the natural norm. A man starts getting attractive in his 30s because his career is getting started in earnest, whereas a 15 year old girl is at the beginning of her fertility window. The man can financially afford to have a lot of children, while the girl still has a good 10-15 years to pump out as many children as she can.