twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn a skill society values

kneepad

take a lil percentage off of each transaction

Open mouth

fomoshort.me/play

LTC

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Attached: 1521887743801.png (253x199, 6K)

Die

Truly revolting

Just google fbs 123 bonus forex metatrader and thank me later

one word
chainlink

This is a scam

the correct link is exitscam.me

check the offical discord

>get a job
>spend very little beyond basic living expenses
>read up on trading options
>watch earnings for a quarter or two, build a model, play earnings on the third quarter
>start doing “YOLO” plays backed by good hypotheses (not retard plays, smart ones which you just happen to risk a retarded amount of your portfolio on)
>if 51% or more of the hypothesis are good and you on average lose and make the same from each trade, you’re gonna make it
>get past 25K so you can day trade (FINRA rules) but until then rinse repeat
>learn to program (not meme shit like JavaScript or kiddie python scripts, but actually buy some college level CS books on algorithms and machine learning and systems architectures) and self-teach mathematics at the undergraduate level and then beyond
>advance your models and automate them to trade your money
>watch the market obsessively, trade less often (if not microsecond-algorithmic trading, which is basically impossible for a one man job) and just make great trades you prepare for weeks in advance

Or I mean, buy some digital pajeet fruit loops and explain to your family why Link’s “oracles” are the future of smart contracts or whatever, and just keep posting pink Wojacks on Jow Forums until you $ROPE I guess.

really makes u htink

didn't even notice that mf at the window at 1st kek

You just wanted an excuse to post that

society values opening my legs
oh wow I'm a prostitute now
thanks dude

Come on dude. This is Jow Forums. You don't need excuses.

Who draws this stuff?

run over ATM's

>Buy decent, low cap coin that no one knows about yet.
>Wait for the pump sir

The market patterns/structures change all the time. By the time you make one algorithm to predict the market, the fundementals will change and ull have to start over. too much work unless ur already a billionaire