GET THE FUCK IN LOL WTF ARE YOU DOING

GET THE FUCK IN LOL WTF ARE YOU DOING
fomoshort.me/play
i feel guilty not sharing this now get in, fomo3d too expensive for us poorfags, GET IN BEFORE FOMO TAKES OVER ON THIS ONE TOO

Attached: download.png (232x217, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x0aD3227eB47597b566EC138b3AfD78cFEA752de5#code
fomoshort.me/nigger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scam

fake scam!!!

>honest scam

honestly thank you to whoever was spamming exitscam ref links a few days ago. i got in at 800 eth and i've made well past my roi now. now i get free dividends for doing literally nothing.
thank you biz, you've made a genuine difference to my life.

same

for real. i got in around the same time you did.
im just sad no i didnt gamble more then .25 eth on it.
oh well
free money is still money

Is there a way to calculate how much I get in dividends based off of the keys I have? Or do I just have to sit and track it hourly

holy shit 329 ether incoming

SAGE this is not the real one the devs confirmed its a scam 50% goes directly to the dev stop posting this shit tricking people

>scam
Literally just withdrew my buy-in - and still collecting divs

they stole the fomo3d code and the dev gets HALF of all eth it’s a fucking scam stop spreading this one

hope you used my linkmarine referral. I was spamming the shit out of it along with actual information about the project. look out for fomo short too. we're all gonna make it

full fucking scam don't fall for it biz

Attached: file.png (747x524, 25K)

i just put in 5 eth. Are you telling me it's gone???

Attached: 1517871154249s.jpg (250x236, 15K)

you fucking retard of course its gone its a phishing scam trying to play off a popular game.

you fomo'd too hard YES THIS ONE IS A SCAM DISGUISING ITSELF AS FOMO3D CHECK THE DISCORD AND STOP BUMPING THIS FUCKING THREAD BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T TELL. REPORT THIS POST AND FUCKING SAGE IT WHEN YOU REPLY.

It's not gone. That image is fud from the people that invested in exitscam.me. You can check the code yourself on etherscan

Yes this one is a scam, not created by the P3D devs.

Check official discord

SHORT FOMO IS A SCAM. DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY IN HERE. USE MY REF IN THE PIC INSTEAD FOR THE ACTUAL LONG FOMO3D WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: e0234023.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

It's not official - it is a clone, a stinky, dirty clone, for sure, but that doesn't mean it's a scam. The code is legit.

See for yourself:
etherscan.io/address/0x0aD3227eB47597b566EC138b3AfD78cFEA752de5#code

I already 4x'ed on the original (official) FOMO3D long contract, and now I'm pouring those gains into this. Even though it's a clone we're flying fucking high. If you don't think so, I don't care whether or not you get in. But this clone is the legit first mover and Team JUST won't release the official short contract for probably a while, likely weeks at least.

fomoshort.me/nigger

>_p3d
>aka the variable holding the value for what would normally be the ETH allocated towards the P3D divs

Yeah the devs are funneling the P3D rewards to themselves but that's it. Those are small comparatively.

This. Also how many keys do I need? Is there a formula for this?