FOMO IN ANONS

LISTEN UP you heathens, fomoshort.me/official is the real fomo short game. Don't let the f3d core cucks tell you otherwise. They are lying to their own users and spreading fud about fomo short so that everyone waits and buys into their own version instead.

This is the true vision of the fomo short, who cares who the devs are? Plus you don't need to pay part of your divs to p3d holders, so the divs are even better.

You saw what happened with f3d, now you will see what will happen with fomo short. This shit has literally gone up 650 eth in less than a day, and no signs of stopping. Your last warning to get in.

Attached: S9bWXQSTyq-4.png (300x250, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomoshort.me/official
fomoshort.me/google
fomoshort.me/nigger
fomoshort.me/1hr
diffchecker.com/7kYw6L8B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saw a thread earlier about this and bought an eth worth. have 4x'd so far today. i cant believe the pot is over 700 eth i didnt think itd see 20. fomo has hit.
the environment in their discord is much better. f3d was creating fake fud and banning everyone who mentioned f3dshort. well, we prevailed. this is not going to stop. especially after a whale threw over 200 eth in

yep... found it at 50 eth pot today and was scared away by the fud image that was circulating. took too long to realize it was fake fud

i know theres more people joining in on this board lol wya boys we are over 1200 eth

Over $1m in ETH contributions

Pot is closing in at 1,000 ETH

If you still think this is a scam then I don't know what to tell you

fomoshort.me/official

i guess its just us 2 lmao. over 1400 eth in. this is going to be fun to wake up to

no one buy a key plz. I'm trying to exit scam

Hey nice ref link Op

Anyone reading use mine instead

fomoshort.me/google

when did you guys join in

Here we go. 4x'ed my investment from the original F3D long con when I got in at 200 ETH over a week ago, and made a good $200 in referrals from my f3d link (theurl.me/forever).

Ready for the gains on this one, even if it's a clone. Hop on boyos, it's going up FAST as FUCK lmao I bought 300 keys ten minutes ago and am up $3

fomoshort.me/nigger

got in at 500 which was just a few hours ago. 30% return so far.

keep shilling your link everywhere it will add up trust me

They just banned me for mentioning fomoshort.me/official on their channel

FAKE AS FUCK AND SCAM THEY COPIED FOMO3D AND IT ALL GOES TO THE ADMINS WALLET

which channel? f3d channel will ban any mention of it of course. they successfully kept me believing their lies until I decided to check it out for myself.

okay I will unironically buy into this, but I need a bit of shilling first, how does this differ compared to the other game

willing to use someones ref to get in:

got into the other game super early and love the results

lol fake fud.

go to diffchecker.com and put this contract in (fomoshort) 0x0aD3227eB47597b566EC138b3AfD78cFEA752de5 and then put this contract in (f3d) 0xA62142888ABa8370742bE823c1782D17A0389Da1 and check it yourself.

fomoshort.me/1hr

it will take you maybe 200k eth to break even in f3d if you buy inright now. it is exponentially less if you buy in fomoshort. pot is about to hit 1000 eth. some whale threw 235 and 193 eth into it. the timer is an hr instead of 24 hours so theres more fomo.the community is also super chill and also f3d is spreading fake fud about fomoshort. they even posted a fakepic of the contract lol

All clones get hacked in the end. They just don't have the skills to secure contracts.

Fuck off pajeet dumbfuck your just making scammers rich the code is compromised

Team JUST is releasing their own FOMO short and have had it in development for a while. This shit is a hack job and a cash grab by the dev. Read the contract before you buy into this shady shit my dudes.

ehhhhh only an hour, I'll keep my money where it is probably, I trust the fomo contract and have been burned bad on clone games before, IE pep farm and trump whig

Fucking literally this, I did what this user said and saved the diffcheck:

diffchecker.com/7kYw6L8B

Look for yourself you sheep. Do CTRL+F "p3d".

All the lines involving that variable give the dev the p3d divs. That is fucking it. The winner still gets the pot, everyone else still gets the divs. The rest of the contract is the same.

Hhahahahhaa god it amazes me how dense some people can be. Doesn't matter, I'm going to bed. I expect I'll wake up to the pot being 5000 ETH tomorrow

actually you know what, I cahnged my mind last minute, just vouch that the contract is good and I'll throw like 1--500 in tonight and just let it ride probably

Use my ref link you faggots

fomoshort.me/nigger

absolute fucking scum trying to scam Jow Forums again out of fucking thousands like last time.

Attached: BEWARE2.png (466x316, 82K)

send some of that my way fomoshort.me/official

I have looked over the contract and others in the channel have as well. The fud is complete BS from the f3d team

are you an idiot lmao. if this one is hackable then that means f3d is too. idk what your argument is. you must be anti eth games entirely and i cant help you there

please prove it. if you want to find out yourself then please look here go to diffchecker.com and put this contract in (fomoshort) 0x0aD3227eB47597b566EC138b3AfD78cFEA752de5 and then put this contract in (f3d) 0xA62142888ABa8370742bE823c1782D17A0389Da1

this has better divs and gains bc it doesnt go to p3d. pot is almost 1000 eth here

fomoshort.me/1hr

literally funneling all the eth into the admin wallet

Attached: file.png (1102x122, 33K)

how is this a scam? it was shilled at 50 eth and since then we've 4x'd. thats a scam? okay, not going to argue with you on that one.

the absolute state of biz baka

>they are lying to their own users
>meanwhile in code
>// deposit to divies contract
> uint256 _potAmount = _p3d / 2;

> admin.transfer(_p3d.sub(_potAmount));
anyone buying into this deserves to lose money

thats the wrong one. if you werent such a retard you would check this and relize it on your own. its the same shit. but with 1hr time not 24hr and faster growing pot

go to diffchecker.com and put this contract in (fomoshort) 0x0aD3227eB47597b566EC138b3AfD78cFEA752de5 and then put this contract in (f3d) 0xA62142888ABa8370742bE823c1782D17A0389Da1

this is facts. it cant be fudded.
team JUST is lying to you idiots and youre missing out on gains for their own personal greed. theyre already rich enough. fomoshort is biz' game. we've been here since it was shilled here. lot of us are sitting pretty. dont fomo in later. im warning you now. europe is just waking up

scum

Attached: BEWARE.png (466x316, 82K)

Thought this was a scam, but other anons are correct, only the p3d divs go to the devs. Everyone still gets their divs and the winner gets pot and yes you can withdraw like normal

nice, thanks for the bump. please explain that lol. easy to post copy pasta

and if you dont want any fees going to devs, you pick team bear. go ahead and join f3d. you need 200k worth of eth to get your initiall investment back. lol cyonara

Fomo2D dot io just started. Not listed on dappradar yet. Ground 0 faggots. You are late every time

Fomo3dshirt is also a clone. The official short game will have an ico and different rules. Read on their wiki idiots

the games are nothing without a big backing. fomoshort has had a 235 eth buy and a 193 eth buy. this is set for launch

This. Fomoshort is a scam. If you want check out Fomo2D io That's a legit clone that just started, also 45% goes to dive, that's a lot

> Fomo2D io
>literally everything to msg.sender
oh boy you fucking pajeets ahahahaah

lol that has had 0 volume the past 11 hours. this sint a scam. diff check it and you will see. dont be sour user.

go to diffchecker.com and put this contract in (fomoshort) 0x0aD3227eB47597b566EC138b3AfD78cFEA752de5 and then put this contract in (f3d) 0xA62142888ABa8370742bE823c1782D17A0389Da1

get out of my thread. fomo2d .io has been live all day and hasn't moved from 1.9 eth. are you kidding me? the site doesn't even work.

don't call fomoshort a scam when you're promoting shit where people will actually lose money

ahaha some retard from biz just bought into it without even looking at code
ahahaahhahaahah
holy shit

Link to the fomo2d code?