COINBASE MARKET MANIPULATOR

there was a spike in purchase of those alts before coinbase dropped the news of new additions. now they are back tracking saying there is no guarantee they'll add ANY of them. now the entire market is being dumped. coinbase manipulated it. go read the twitter comments, dyor.

none of those alts are going to moon, you were played so someone could dump their bags on you

Attached: coinbase.png (711x517, 65K)

It's called cya dumbass especially after the bch fiasco...you're also a week late

coinbase wont add shit not even ETC lmao

Hey dumbass - that tweet was in the same series of tweets with the original announcement of them exploring the addition of new coins

bch fiasco?

Coinbase has also backtracked on getting SEC approval. They’ve been releasing news lately to market themselves. The BTC ETF has little chance of passing, which makes me think that Coinbase themselves were behind that huge pump BTC where it jumped 10% in a minute this week. They are desperate to bring some enthusiasm, and therefore money, into crypto.

t. Coinbase PR

they literally said from the very beginning that they were "exploring" the addition of those coins, never said they were adding them

fucking idiot

and literally in the same tweet series sent this one out

and pointed it out and OP labeled me 'Coinbase PR'

user really earned this

Attached: OP Award.jpg (500x497, 39K)

Xlm will get added
Screencap this

So desperate for drama lol they tweeted it all at the same time mongoloid

They never said they gonna add from the beginning tho.. shiller just hype the fuck out of their shitcoins.

Seriously what the fuck is going on?

coinbase are the ultimate jew scammers
what they did with bcash should be illegal but muh unregulated market allows it
so in response you should avoid coinbase like the plague or accept them as a necessary evil
never believe what they say and hold them accountable for what they do

P&d on bcash, likely due to insider trading on coinbase.

Oh user, I....

I can buy and sell with no fees and they pay the transfer fee. What is an actual better service? I agree fuck them but I am Jewish so If I can save a penny...

look at your post
>july 13

they're a necessary evil I have a coinbase account too, but I hate them and don't believe anything they say

Holy shit. The way you are FUDDING this and lying makes me think you know all those coins will be listed soon.

You are posting a week late tweet LMAO. It was posted minutes after the original announcement.

I'm actually going to buy more of these coins right now because of this. The fact that you want in that bad makes me think you'll be fomoing in when they make the actual coinbase announcement and I can dump bags on you.

Good news for COSS.

Attached: 75DC048D-7054-4935-9700-FD428C9B7936.jpg (1334x750, 128K)

You fomo'd the news like every other retards didn't you?