Anyone else here sell crap online?

Anyone else here sell crap online?

Attached: EBay_former_logo.svg.png (1543x642, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcoinexchange.com/buylist.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mostly sell men's clothing on eBay. Sometimes random smaller antiques. Bigger antiques hit Craigslist because no fucking way am I going to deal with shipping a couch halfway across the country.

Videogames, Electronics.

Anything that's easily catalogable and cheap to ship.

Video games, mobiles and rings

What kind of rings?

yea, old designer clothes i don't wear anymore

Attached: 1528670636028.jpg (789x750, 114K)

I've been looking to get into selling more things. Video games are getting harder to find regularly and the bottom drop out of the Polaroid market

I did until eBay went full greedy retard.

I've got a lot of crap I could sell but listing and packaging stuff is too much of a pain in the ass

I wait for the offers which come frequently. 10%, kek

Im in the process of selling most my valuables to load into a backup savings account. So far ive made $5k. Haven't even sold half my valuables either.

Mostly games, and electronics and broken electronics also books.

Now that Ebay is trying to become Amazon I can not wait until safe exchange is online

Attached: SafeX.png (627x267, 35K)

Ye powerseller with 11k positive reviews on my acc

If you have had 11K reviews I have to ask you what do you sell?
11K reviews means roughly 30K sales on your account

I do buy extremly niche stuff on alibaba and sell it in the EU.

What are your profit margins

30k reviews, been doing it like 8 years

i found an incredibly niche market where if even a single other person started doing what i do would seriously screw with my business

i really dont make much but im able to work from home and as an antisocial nerd with no training or education im very grateful.

About 60k € / year with Ebay, Amazon, own onlinestore and direct sales combined

Do also sell on amazon and on your own onlinestore?

I own a cash for gold. About 1200 feedback. Selling jewelry on Ebay blows. You can melt it and sell the diamonds for like 10% less after fees, it's just not really worth the effort. One thing we do well with is when crack heads bring in brand new name brand shit they got from wherever. We undercut the market by like $5 on something like a dealer drill and it sells fast. We had a coin come back on us 4 fucking months after we sold it because some douche took it to a coin shop and they told him it was fake. It wasn't, but PayPal does not give a fuck and will just seize your money because some retard had buyers remorse months after they purchased something. I have been looking for new marketplaces to sell for a while with out much looking great. Amazon is cool but not for coins or pre owned jewelry.

I went to a few local coin shops recently and bought a bunch of circulated barber half dollars in good to very good condition at or near spot price. Is it worth trying to sell them on ebay?

Fuck no. Try this guy. Look at his buy list. Hes a good guy but he isnt going to waste time splitting hairs on grades or some bullshit like that. He'll literally pay more than what a lot of G/VG shit is selling for on Ebay right now. Azcoinexchange.com

azcoinexchange.com/buylist.htm

There you go. I have literally just made you capable of getting more money out of barber coins than your local coin shop. Think about that and how they are regards. There is a hole in the coin business right now. Its boomer af, problem being is that it die for the most part with the boomers. Upside being the boomers aren't terribly tech savvy.

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-063726_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 557K)

There are actually a bunch of places that will pay better than AZ coin however they probably aren't going to fuck with you eith small quantities, or worse if they sense your lack of knowledge could burn ya. You had very sound logic purchasing that stuff at melt.

Thanks, man. I'll look into it.

dont be a faggot and post link