He has been browsing imageboards for over 5 years

>he has been browsing imageboards for over 5 years
>still thinks hes gonna make it

Attached: 1520197074370.gif (400x246, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tech/6825412/smart-sex-toy-alexa-lovense-vibrator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try 15 poorfag

What was there before Jow Forums?

Scattered forums

>here for more than 5 years and didn't make it

Attached: 1529079247467.gif (300x385, 1.94M)

if you haven't already made it in crypto, this late, you literally never will. enjoy that 20-30x gain from here on out, because that's all you're going to get crypto-boomers

how much would you anons pay to take a sniff?

Literally couldn't pay me to sniff that

I'm on year 4 ... should I run?

I'm gonna keep holding bitcoin until it's worthless or makes me rich.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: quitepungent.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Irc, rotten.com, a bunch of obscure old chat sites and forums, aol was fun to troll on but their mods were extreme assholes. i forgot so much, i know there was more. the internet used to be a really weird place full of interesting people. Now it's just another place full of really weird people. don't know why i still lurk or post here, maybe because i can't tolerate the overtly angry oldfags that migrated to cripple and other boards for very long anymore.

As far as making it.... There have always been two types of people on these boards.

>crypto and bc is the future
>it's trash

It's not like everyone was all in back in the day. Anyone who browsed Jow Forums for a while will remember the fucking endless arguments those superneets had over this shit.

Pretty sure anyone holding a decent amount of anything with a legit Dev team at this point will make it. The morons that fucked up are either learning lessons and adapting or getting out for good. Either way there's still a little time left and there are a few good projects out there just getting started. Btc may be the reigning king but it's not the only piece at play on the board, and the game isn't over.

First part of this was at you. sorry, phone posting

It's a Friday night and this is what you choose to do.

We're all losers sitting on a Chinese ass sniffing forum on a Friday night.

>implying sniffing ass is not a chad move

But we're just fantasizing about it, not actually doing it.

please delete

you realise a x20 or x30 is huge? Some of Jow Forumstards don't play with 5,000$ like you poorfag.

Virgin here.
How does a women's ass smell like?

>15
>not over 5
try an education, retard

20xing my 20k would be great.

>sniffing other peoples shitstains in their assholes
>making it

Pick one

A mix of pineapple and the scent of a freshly mowed lawn

god i wish that were me

Japanese open air fish market.

>been in crypto since 2013
>still not rich

I can't wait until they alexa can be hooked up to a sexbot.
>"full intensity brap for 30 seconds Alexa"

thesun.co.uk/tech/6825412/smart-sex-toy-alexa-lovense-vibrator/

I'll be quite made at 20-30x

>rotten.com

Attached: longtime.jpg (651x494, 45K)

Wow that's a pretty good smell!

This is not.

>Didn't make it before choosing to come here

smugpepe.jpg

>Btc may be the reigning king but it's not the only piece at play on the board, and the game isn't over.
Not only that, but it won't always be king. It's the Netscape of crypto