What's considered being successful in North America?

What's considered being successful in North America?

If you have acquired one of these, I think you've made it.

Wealth
>at age 35 if you have a net worth of 1 million, you're probably within the 1% of your peers.

Family
>Married, multiple children, stable wageslave = making it

Sex/female acceptance
>Fucked +1000 +7/10 women before you die not including whores.

Great achievement in the arts or science
>Phd, touring artist, etc,...

Attached: 1531697915336.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Net worth is the ultimate meme.
Financial freedom = passive income greater than expenses

I think you are retarded and I should sage this thread.

bump

Based.

Attached: 1523324305170.jpg (300x168, 9K)

the only reasonable definition of making it

>What's considered being successful in North America?

middle class:
>prius
>yearly trip to some US tourist destination
>married, 1-2 kids
>own a house
>some kind of piss poor 401k/403b

lower upper class
>tesla/bmw/benz/audi and a t-bird
>yearly business trips or vacations to europe/asia
>married, 2+ children
>house/condo + lake/shore front property
>trust fund established for children

lower class:
>trucks / a chop shop jaguar or escalade
>beers and shit
>a "business"

I don't know about the upper class, personally. These are the "symbols" of "being successful" in the US.

>Fucked +1000 +7/10 women before you die not including whores.
Do you realize there’s probably less than 1000 people alive rn with this

i want the ability to control the livelihood of people
knowing that I could destroy someone's entire life and make them homeless is a feeling of amazing power
that's why I work in software automation
shouldnt have bullied me in school this is what you get

>PhD
There are a lot of dumbass PhDs. FITB artists, there are a lot of dumbass MFA grads. They’re not useless academic achievements by any sense, but they don’t mean you’re successful. In fact usually the opposite, they mean you spent between 2 and 5 of your peak years writing some mediocre thesis that nobody cares about, when you could have been either making money or becoming a successful artist.

Obviously being a PhD is an entry way to research based achievement, but it’s not success.

what's your excuse?

Attached: 7900300.jpg (619x400, 31K)

What would you consider an attainable achievement for someone who pursues the sciences?

ye and ur mum is one of them

These accomplishments aren't even close to each other.

Fucking 1000 7/10 women is hard as fuck. Having a networth of 1 million by 35 is hard too but slightly easier if you can invest properly.

The family one is a complete joke most retards can fuck some ugly girl and pump kids out.

You still need to save money though as a safety net.

Some paths to success are easier than others.

it said 'stable family', not a shitstorm of pathology. if you can manage to have that with multiple children, you are successful.

I'm not jewish like pic related.

In the uk but I'd consider it a mix of wealth (50 percent), career (30 percent) and education (20 percent).

You also get "bonus points" depending on how shit your start is e.g. born into the royal family you're going to be a millionaire, have a fancy career and go to whatever uni you want no matter how much of a retard you are, born into a chav area 9/10 times you die in a chav area.

Attached: bjhjhb.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Also the family one is a complete meme and far easier than the others. Complete degenerates do this all the time.

Lol fugging 1000 7/10 girls? The shit virgins come up with lmfao. Thats like ryan gosling or drake levels, and even those guys probably not. Banging 3 different girls every day for q year... or one different girl every day for 3 years. actually sounds like a giant pain in the ass

>Fucked 1000
Jesus christ you need to get off the fucking internet lmao

Nice LINK id

Attached: 1531435362242.png (1300x1500, 187K)

>caring about random metrics defined by (((society)))

good goy, if you work hard for Mr. Shekelstein and (((invest))) wisely you'll definitely make it and your high school crush will suddenly love you forever.

you are actually never gonna make it, friend