Do Americans really do that

Do Americans really do that

Attached: darth_vader_post_immolation_scene.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Well, she is kinda cute.

>she

It's a sort of parody of those baby gender reveal parties I believe, which are stupid on their own. They're a fucking excuse to have a second baby shower and they should be outlawed. This transgender reveal party wouldn't have happened too as a result.

I would most definitely fuck this guy's wife, she looks like a straight mouth breather with a round body and lack of fashion sense

>she is kinda cute.
the mother, maybe

That's a man.

Sorry if that was too confusing as there are two shes in the picture. I was referring to the person in the middle.

Rick has such sadness in his eyes. He is dead inside. "When everything has gone so wrong?"

Grim...

Attached: 1547229124561s.jpg (235x215, 6K)

No, the balloon is pink, I think it's clear that that means she is a girl.

It's incredibly grim when you think about it. Imagine it - your son, your own fucking son, being a trannie and larping as a woman.

The shame would be unbearable.

I'm pretty sure that's a guy. Look at that jaw and wide shoulders.

Attached: 1406128872522.jpg (300x288, 11K)

you think you knew what pain was

this man will tell you

Attached: 1552513694997.png (662x478, 22K)

No, the balloon was pink. Pink is a girl's color.

Attached: 1465382677829.png (411x387, 11K)

So in this "gender reveal party", they use the color blue to represent a boy, and pink to represent a girl, and they had revealed that she is a girl through this custom.

Did the fat man's Bitcoins went down?

Don't feel bad for him, it's likely his own fault

Not necessarily. The overwhelming majority of cases of transgenderism are caused by some form of childhood sexual abuse. Assuming it wasn't the father, it might very well be an educator or employee in a daycare center or something like that, in which case it's hardly his fault.

>The overwhelming majority of cases of transgenderism are caused by some form of childhood sexual abuse. Assuming it wasn't the father, it might very well be an educator or employee in a daycare center or something like that, in which case it's hardly his fault.
That's awful.

Indeed it is. It's terrible just how much damage sexual abuse can do.

>I would most definitely fuck this guy's wife
>she looks like a straight mouth breather with a round body and lack of fashion sense
How do these two sentences connect to each other

Attached: 1486584417587.jpg (499x499, 47K)

So what then is the reason for someone's transgender status if he were not sexually abused?

Attached: 1552802896026.gif (148x147, 1.06M)

Attention whoring

>she
FAGGOT

Attached: 1553549084579.jpg (246x291, 8K)

I know a girl with a jaw and shoulders. Its pretty fucking common my man

Does she have a dick and balls too?

Just regular psychosis.

Attached: 1552520212221.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

One new potential gf is born

Well, if not that then what else? And what is attention whoring caused by? Thirdly, would this suggest that little boys are sexually abused more than little girls?
What if one of them doesn't have that though? What is it then?

he's trying to be a good dad in the world that he lives in
tough times tho

Literally just a butt. Nothing else.

The dad doesn't even look directly at his daughter. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Attached: 1529228352800.png (294x442, 274K)

Am I not allowed to say that as an exclusively homosexual man?

>get a male baby
>grow him up with a lot of money
>but he converts his gender and won't have a baby

Oh...

If you're not having six children per family, then you're just asking your children to be gay.

Attached: 1551717026563.jpg (645x773, 46K)