Why did the once devoutly observant and cultured Ireland transform into a godless, irreligious...

Why did the once devoutly observant and cultured Ireland transform into a godless, irreligious, and soulless tourist destination in less than a generation?

Attached: ponder guy italia saturation error.png (473x454, 6K)

kys christcuck

>cultured Ireland

Why do yanks keep posting about countries they knoy nothing off?

Attached: 1552509087973.png (469x557, 408K)

keep be angry soi man

one only need keep up to date on the news to have been aware of Ireland's social development, my simple friend

fair

Attached: 1551753320500.jpg (720x960, 139K)

>Never been within 100 miles of the place
Outside of Dublin it's incredibly comfy.

The Irish only ever faked religion to be different from us, without us they have no reason for it.

what he asked is a legitimate question

>what he asked is a legitimate question

Attached: 1554001183646.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Capitalism and International Angloism

Must it take a life for hateful eyes to glisten once again?

Attached: ireland.jpg (877x765, 140K)

Sorosbux, eurosoy metropolitan culture from Anglo land infesting the place, modernist heresy, recent economic boom in Ireland

>Sorosbux, eurosoy metropolitan culture from Anglo land infesting the place, modernist heresy, recent economic boom in Ireland

Attached: 1548007803905.jpg (250x245, 7K)

you have good taste in cat pictures my contrarian southie friend

but christcucks are the soy ones? my ancestors raped yours (vikings) and your women also fucked us because we were alpha unlike soyboy christian faggots.

Christianity is literally the most soy religion there is
>love your enemies!
>pray for those who persecute you!
>literally LOOKING at a woman is the same as adultery!

Crime is not manliness.

get back to Jow Forums

hahahahahaha

>love your enemies!
Yes, Christianity says that.
>pray for those who persecute you!
Yes, Christianity says that.
>literally LOOKING at a woman is the same as adultery!
Wrong. You added the literally and thought capitalizing the next word would distract from it. It was metaphorical.

>the meek will inherit
>all humans are equal
Oh nononono

Attached: IMG-20190330-WA0018.jpg (720x960, 54K)

okay
the first two are still enough to qualify it as terminally soy

Attached: soyboyreflection.gif (680x315, 40K)

"cultured Ireland" was an absolute shithole and pretty much third world. Over and over it's been shown that 95% of countries become less religious as they become more developed. Is it a coincidence?

doesn't match with reality I'm afraid

And 95% of things decline once they prosper. Coincidence?

I know that a lot of Chinese immigrants are living in Ireland with discrimination. Because I have seen several vlogs of Chinese/Hong Kong-Irish immigrants on YouTube. But I can not see why the Irish hate Asians. If it is simply due to looks, there is nothing to say.

Westerners even hate Asians more than Muslims
Literally what the fuck desu

East asians and slavs do good for our country, the problem immigrants are always the shitskins.

I do not know if it is exactly hate. But I think it is true that westerners seem to despise Asians like the popular sitcom about Irish racist priest. Perhaps a refugee from Iran may receive more respect from Irish/British locals rather than a single South Korean tourist.

>noooo this can't be happening!
God it's going to be so fun watching the demise of your peoples culture over the course of my lifetime

Attached: D2EO7S2X4AACqEZ.png (1199x867, 244K)

why do you hate your fellow man and civilization? are you a bitter person without friends?

>my ancestors raped yours (vikings)

WE

it's funny that he would post something like that in reply to me (christfag), my mother's family is Norwegian :^)

>my mother's family is Norwegian
>smoking hobbit man

english and american influence