Reminder that capitalism is the future and communism is on it's last leg

Reminder that capitalism is the future and communism is on it's last leg.

Center text reads: "Long live the Vietnamese communist party"

Attached: 2.png (1920x893, 3.31M)

hey didn't the Vietnamese go capitalistic with it's economy?

>POPEYES
>BURGER KING
>DUNKIN' DONNUTS

In Vietnam war, America los-

hence pic

Strictly communistic economy was implemented for 20 years following 75, so that statement isn't entirely wrong

so do you welcome it?

yes but only to keep people happyish enough to retain power, same way china did. in globalism, keeping your population semi-happy and sedated will be necessary as people are more aware now of what life is like in other countries. Soon all drugs will be legalized so the masses can stifle their hunger pains with DMT and heroin.

Fucking retards not getting 200iq Vietnamese humor

pl- please explain master

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

I welcome not being poor

What makes my country so attractive for your people?

my family also comes from communist country aka cuba I hope they got capitalistic since at the moment they got no economy

hi Philippines!

Attached: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (971x565, 141K)

gusano

Its supposed to be ironic

Attached: china.jpg (700x909, 125K)

Hi Malaysia

Vibrant colored tiled buildings. That's what I like about Europe

Attached: Prague_old_town_tower_view.jpg (1169x871, 817K)

but but everyone got that part?

Capitalism Vietnam flag

Attached: vietnam.png (1280x674, 10K)

not the retard that made the first post

>EXCUSE ME YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO CUBA BUT I THINK ITS SYSTEM WORKS! VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

but but... i am that retard i was just trying to open up a conversation about the capitalistic about vietnam i am sorry i spoke in wrong way

Yeah, we were really lucky the American bombers usually missed Prague and commies didn't try to force brutalism everywhere

It's ok

Attached: fren_pepe.jpg (635x673, 63K)

agent orange didnt miss agent orange hit everywhere and everyone

thank you...

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

Your eyes ;)

I welcome Vietnam as a future superpower and developed economy.

And I don't mind them praising their communist party since it was the force that drove French and American troops out of the country so allegiance to the party must be seen as a patriotic act and challenging their rule would be met with dismay and embarrasment by the Vietnamese people themselves. It's a different situation than in China where the communist party did nothing but oppresed their own citizens and the nationalist forces that had expelled the European occupants while commies contributed all but nothing.

>Vibrant colored tiled buildings. That's what I like about Europe

It can't be the main reason though because there are a lot of Vietnamese immigrants in Warsaw that looks nothing like a typical sweet European old town.

I guess it's just random places Vietnamese human traffickers can send a Vietnamese immigrant striving for leaving the country for "the west" and he doesn't even realize he could end up in eastern Europe. I heard a lot of them finish their journey in Moscow for instance, get their passports stolen, being forced to work until they pay off "the debt" they supposedly incurred. That's a bunch of sad stories I've heard about those people's struggles for better life, I love Vietnamese people and I wish them all the best, great immigrants.

If Vietnam is so proud of Communism and being "anti-west", why do they literally use latin letters? Seems a little hypocritical.

>said a country that hates the EU yet it is in the EU

america did lose, the banks and corporations won in vietnam.

but they lost in Iraq. :^)

capitalism vs communism is a retarded dichotomy, communism literally doesn't exist in real world and capitlism includes everything that isn't communism, which is everything

Not Hungarian, but Hungary is just in the EU for gibs and will probably leave when the gravy train is over. It's okay though- I see it as reparations for the west abandoning Hungary in '56.

>the west abandoning Hungary in '56.

how was the west obliged to help Hungary in 1956? The west didn't start or incite that revolution, the west didn't really support it, it was an internal issue in Hungary

bruh, I was just meming the other post made by a US user. No straight line drawn between the 2.