Vechain Paid Fudders

it's week end so no more V paid fud ?
where are you boys...

Come on give me some shit !

Attached: V.jpg (636x395, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406
cdn.vechain.com/vechainthor_development_plan_and_whitepaper_en_v1.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh chink muh scam
muh veshit ponzi bitconnect
muh reddit delusion
muh i hate this coin but am still emotional attached to it

There was no paid FUD

Everything people said about the partnerships being fake is true(bmw pwc gui’an etc)

The only reason vechain price rise happening now is because of the 4 competitions vechain has announced aka hold our shitcoin and dont sell and we give you reward

This is clear manipulation but you retards can’t see it

Attached: 4153AA7E-EF99-4DFB-A2E9-6135E2841F53.jpg (788x888, 93K)

>Conveniently leaves out DNV-GL and numerous other confirmed partnerships
I bet you bought at ATH

it just keeps going up

Weak FUD. They're not paying you enough.

what do you said about the 1:100 ratio split ?

what do you think about news EU-China strategic partnership poor amerifatfag

and remember, China style is definitely not the same as western

pic related Jack MA allibaba founder

Attached: jack ma.jpg (1100x619, 150K)

>repeatedly scam your own investors
>"Where did all these """fudders""" come from?! REEEE!"

Attached: 1522659942501.png (733x464, 125K)

>basing your system on PoA with secret node operators
>using stupid cringy names like "power of Thor"
>claiming you're the most adopted crypto with 0 proof and 58 blockchain transactions
>having 75% of your volume on a chink wash trading site
>claiming those nodes are decentralized even though one group picked them all
>was a supply chain coin 6 months ago meant to track designer clothes and wine
>setting up a bullshit "foundation" with handpicked insiders that dumps propaganda all day
>recruiting the shittiest possible ICOs and calling yourself a platform
>claim your poaching talent of ETH with a bet token and horse cum
>not being able to spell check your medium bullshit spam
>marketing to the west with chink spam groups like CREAM, boxmining and Reddit faggots
>having a fanbase that consists of attack shills and people that post the scam artist face on popular gifs
>thinking VTHO or whatever faggot coin it's called now is going to be worth anything with no demand
>thinking "billion dollar partnerships" means billions in revenue
>thinking you're going to absorb the entire supply chain business with no competition
>thinking companies like DNV GL don't invest in broad research
>thinking PwC doesn't have other partnerships
>assuming node operators don't sell en masse and make what little pathetic VTHO you make worthless
>having multiple community admins banned for shitpostin faggotry
>diluting your main coin to copy TRON
>claiming your going to flip ethereum while being an ERC20 token with no product
>claiming you have a product that no one can publically use
>releasing financial reporting that's impossible to verify or audit as real
>bragging about retard angel investors like Tim Draper (Theranos? Six Californias?) as geniuses
>claiming Ethereum is not "Enterprise friendly" while every single company is part of the EEA
>thinking Western companies are going to trust a chink scamcoin while we're in a trade was

Attached: 018.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

rajeesh sudaja do you know what the word scam means

just for the LulZ

Attached: jack-ma-alibaba-ceo.jpg (800x388, 300K)

>no u r pajeet

drown in shit subhuman vermin

*.1 rupee deposited in your bank account

even if that were true...

Still more valuable than VTHO ever will be.

ReeeeeeReeeeeee
you sell low or make a bad trade

It's so much fun to bash these paid shills when all the evidence is on your side and nobody takes them seriously, but they have to keep trying because otherwise their currynigger families will starve.

Attached: 269.png (600x547, 355K)

its DNV GL BA not DNV GL, stop saying that

also: e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406

"DNV GL CEO is happy to cooperate with cryptocurrencies does not buy their currency".

"He emphasizes that they would like to enter into similar intentions with other crypto companies."

"We have no exclusive deal with Vechain, but we want to explore the future with such companies."

>Checks 1 month chart

learn english shitskin

*check one month chart on every coin
wtf are you holding right now you fucking inbred

all baby in a losing trade and all flustered?

dont need to even check the month chart, just compare to week chart to literally any other coin

Vechain is one cringefest after another

>vlippening
>power of Thor
>daily threads on Reddit that sound like a time share seminar

lol these niggas don't realize the company has to have revenues in tens of billions to justify this price

Attached: 1365102619729.gif (449x208, 1023K)

Stellar you dumb faggot

Haha.

>tfw 80% stellar

>revenues in 10s of billions
jesus christ you’re fucking retarded

>62 transactions

Hahahhahahahhaahahahhaahahahahahhahaha

Attached: 1365543028460.gif (400x200, 2.56M)

Dont you worry about me subhuman, I never did and never will buy your scam.
And neither will anybody else because your coin is dying and so will your nigger family when you dont get paid.

>muh nigger xD
dude epic lol you are so emotional about this coin for not having any stake in it
really make you think

>really make you think

Attached: 1528853289939.jpg (645x729, 88K)

>guid filename
Glow in the dark faggot, take a hint already

>paid fud
I fud VEN for fun

no white paper...
The title page says 'This is not a white paper, it just isn't'. Someone being that cavalier on the title page & tards decided to 'invest'...

They released it a couple of months ago. Enjoy all 114 pages of it.

cdn.vechain.com/vechainthor_development_plan_and_whitepaper_en_v1.0.pdf

Believing these chinks
What a fucking scam

>They released it a couple of months ago. Enjoy all 114 pages of it.
I am talkin about the original one newfag...
THIS

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ACTUALLY RELEASED A PROPER ONE LATER AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD!
>THE ORIGINAL ONE! THE ONE I SAY IS A WHITEPAPER DESPITE THEM TELLING ME IT WASN'T!!!
A real chink scam would just call whatever they release first a whitepaper and call it a day, whoever hires you really shouldn't be that stingy on the pay i swear you pajeets are getting worse by the minute

Read this u mong
https ://e24.no/betalt-innhold/bak-tallene/slik-vil-de-bruke-blockchain-til-aa-fortelle-den-sanne-historien-om-maten-vi-spiser/24334539

Attached: 2A7B3961-7B46-4406-984B-9EAE123C068E.jpg (750x1173, 370K)

>delusional autistic screeching over a scamcoin
top keks
As i said I FUD Ven for fun, quit makin me enjoy myself!

>delusional autistic screeching
But that was you, i always forget curryniggers and other shitskins cannot think of language beyond the literal sense, i really hope you're getting paid if you're actually doing this for free that's beyond sad, even for Jow Forums standards

I'll buy in when I actually see transactions on the network. Sunny Lu seems like a front man who assures the normies that "everything's fine" while the people in the back dump and pump.

I'll rather trust Sergey Nazarov with my money. Way bigger potential and waaaaayyy bigger return potential. 0 shilling from the team keeps me comfy.

>even for Jow Forums standards
>Jow Forums standards
>Jow Forums
>standards

Real question plz:
What /biz thinking about the 1:100 split ratio after the swap ?

or stock/share/equity dilution (for the other markets)

Attached: biz.jpg (463x476, 60K)

Price will tank hard after swap and competition ends

A ceo practicing manipulation so openly is a major turn off sign for anyone with a brain

VEN fuds itself. no reason to fud.

>look at the price
/thread

One thing I hope everyone here remembers, is that we as a community asked for this

1) X Node snapshot resumption delayed till September is because this community was very loud and clear about the need for Ledger support. So VeChain extended the timeline to meet this demand.

2) This reward program and all it entails is here because this community was very loud and clear requesting that VeChain do something to stop the bleeding (which is due to various reasons, inlcuding the extended timeline due to #1).

The takeaway here is

VeChain is listening and trying to please the retail investor/token holder. I am not here trying to defend VeChain because frankly there is nothing I blame them for, right now, as the fundamentals have remained constant since I joined this boat. Seems they are in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Such is business.

That's literally the most retarded attempt at fud I've yet seen.

>Stop saying it's DNV guys! It's the Business Assurance division of DNV! That's, like, not DNV at all ... somehow ... .'

Unable to grasp the relationship between parts and wholes. Not gonna make it.

>paid fud
The reason why you think it’s paid is because you’re delusional, which explains why you’re still hodling crypto. FUD on this deserted board has no impact on price. Maybe the FUDers are just anons who knows better than you and are tired of VeBullshit on biz, thought of that?

Time to dump this vechink trash and buy 0xBTC

I own this shit and I hope it dies. Coin is basically worthless.

obvs wants to attract the late to tron crowd