1. Which country are you from?

1. Which country are you from?
2. Have you ever cheated in an exam?

Attached: shutterstock_417465649.jpg (615x400, 196K)

1. Flag
2. Yes but I always feel guilty and actually try to keep these occurrences to a minimum. Funnily I don't mind if others copy from me.

No, I'm white.

flag
only ever cheated in swedish tests because no sane person can learn that language

No, although I'm not white.

flag
of course. there is nothing more american than getting away with breaking the rules

Im a proctor for the largest test monitoring establishment in america, i deal with thousands of foreign students a week, and the only people who have tried cheating on their tests are the chinese students. They will even go on their scheduled breaks, meet up with a friend in the bathroom and swap places with them.

1. Flag
2. Yes. Quite a bit when I was in middle school and high school. But now I've repented and kept the cheating to a minimum.

Sure I sometimes peaked over what my classmates wrote
Normally I didn't need it tho, I was among the best students

1.flag
2.no way. l hate those people

flag
if its possible yes.

>1. Which country are you from?
Ukraine/currently living in flag-rel
>2. Have you ever cheated in an exam?
All the time
The only subjects on which I've never cheated were Math, English, Italian and History

Cheater-masterrace

Flag
Once. I blanked on a word on a German test and peeked at someone else's paper. Haven't forgotten that word since.

Which word was it?

draußen

Yes

Argentina
All the time, I was a pro.

Yep, especially math.
I became pretty good at it

1. fleg
2. actually i'd make other people's exams
like literally change sheets. especially with girls

Not in serious exams (bac, university finals, etc.)
But a little bit in some small exams for continuous assessment.

1. Flag
2. Nah

based

is it considered cheating if exams were multiple choice questions to which professors leaked answers themselves?

If so, then I haven't taken a single exam myself since I got to university.

I would probably feel like shit (since never cheated once in school), if everybody else (literally everybody else) wasn't doing it.

Saint Petersburg Mining University alumnus

Im with you poo.

yes.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31_18-17-28.png (505x204, 24K)

Flag
Boy did I ever. Only by peeking though, I'm not risking any hard evidence.

flag.
yes.

flag
no, i;m not a street shitting nigger

I always get caught when I try to cheat, so I've learned it's better for me to do things the fair way.

only back in school on tests when I could not bother preparing for it, like literature tests
there was one friendless guy practically everyone copied from, but no one cared about him after that XD

>there was one friendless guy practically everyone copied from, but no one cared about him after that XD
that was me. I still hate you all

every time. never on maths, croatian and psychics tho

People usually cheat off of me.

Flag
In school, yes. In University, no.

I'd let people cheat off my exams/hw in elementary/middle/high school for $$

Flag
Yes, but only on my online courses