If you haven’t bought 0xBTC yet literally what the fuck are you doing?

If you haven’t bought 0xBTC yet literally what the fuck are you doing?

It’s already becoming clear that this unit will be the ERC version of Bitcoin that everyone has been waiting for ever since Ethereum was conceptualised.

It’s the curates egg, the philosophers tree, the holy mother fucking grail and it’s right here in front of your face.

Attached: 7AF5910D-A3A0-46E4-8FC6-FD36DC594A57.jpg (197x200, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/0xbtc/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the curates egg
nah just a regular fried egg

It’s going to moon hard straight to $10 in about 3 weeks

Attached: B5320645-85DF-408E-BBCC-6E7316A06416.png (800x2000, 246K)

i doubt that it will moon in 3 weeks....but in the next real bull run it will moon for shure i hild some also

Is 1600 0xBTC enough?

It will, in about 3 weeks.

It’s way too much. You will end up having a bad Cochin problem and you will catch hep C from one of the teenage hookers.
It’s better to sell about half of what you have to ensure future happiness

Attached: 807FD501-6ADF-41E6-A805-93A372D85BC6.gif (202x216, 1.99M)

*cocain problem

Attached: 5F0491F8-4BCE-469A-B79B-05A47094BFED.png (657x539, 110K)

I will buy condoms desu

The chart pleases me to look at

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-035610_Blockfolio.jpg (1079x1366, 187K)

Trade volume almost tripled over the course of a month.

Moon incoming

I honk it will be added on another exchange soon. I’m going to meet the girl from binance labs today. Very nice lady and I think she likes me. She’ll be very interested in the concept of 0xBTC and CZ delegates listing decisions to her team

Attached: 2FC25DD4-90A4-4BE7-B1D9-121DAA42D87E.jpg (750x528, 178K)

I think*

>foan postan

Nice shitcoin. Look at the charts. It literally goes down when everything else goes up, probably because anyone who holds large amounts market dumps to get into real coins/tokens. Buying this is buying a fast pass to losing your money. The only people holding it are the devs and those who got in very early and paid zero, and morons on Jow Forums who are mostly bag holding from $4+ where this will never be again. Supply increasing and demand decreasing usually doesn’t make a price go up, boys.

I think 50% of the volume is from fake-trades on mercatox that didn't appear in the order book.

>look at the chart

Yes I see a very classic cryptocoin trace. Bottoming our nicely

>devs very early

It’s only minable so it’s better than whatever shitty ICO you’re bagholding where the team owns 50% of TOTAL supply.

>morons on Jow Forums

That’s not a very nice thing to say about us.

If you don’t have a few 0xBTC stashed away ou’re going to want to kys very soon

>fake trades.

Cope

Attached: D485FAB6-5AF0-4C59-B0C7-914119ECEDD7.jpg (399x399, 48K)

>Increasing volume and decreasing price is a good indicator for a “moon” incoming
>thinking a token that calls itself “0xBTC” and has nothing to do with 0x or BTC isn’t just trying to trick normies into thinking it has some sort of value
You kids are delusional. This token was literally created to get a handful of people rich off of a bunch of stupid people. That is its sole purpose for existing. Enjoy your eternal bags.

>deluded ranting

How can you possibly claim that with a straight face? It’s purpose is quite clear. A deflationary bitcoin emulation on the Ethereum blockchain that is compatible with Ethereum smart contracts. The clue is in the name “0x” Ethereum classifier “btc” bitcoin emulation.

It doesn’t matter anyway. Your stale old ICO bags will go straight to zero while 0xBTC will gain value as the difficulty rises. More and more people will discover value in it while whatever ico trash you hold will be forgotten as marketing budgets dwindle and their teams of chinks exit scam you to buy a house in vancouver

People say >major red flag bed shilled on biz

But people forget that BTC, ETH and stuff like XMR were talked about here or shilled when they were basically worthless.

Attached: 1528894518681.png (800x2000, 508K)

Trips 888
What more can I say
$100 EOY

You can always tell a disingenuous shill from a helpful shill by looking at when they are shilling.

Shitty shills will shill you stuff while it’s pumping or mooning.

A helpful shill will shill you the stuff that is flat and bottomed our. I remember being on here shilling ETH while it was flat at $0.90 just like oxbtc is now.

Attached: 21EF64EC-6BCB-468C-BAF4-B89753290F18.jpg (384x720, 46K)

>fake mining on Ethereum

shiggy diggy

>fake mining

How is it fake? You have to mine it to obtain it, that’s real mining. It costs electricity to get it.

Remember when all of the btc clones died off? I do.

Were they built on the Ethereum blockchain? No they weren’t. That’s the key difference here.

0xBTC is a bitcoin emulation on the Ethereum blockchain. A pure currency token that can interact natively with Ethereum transactions and contracts.
Bitcoin btfo

I hope you get dick cancer

Why? Why are you refusing to recognise the huge speculative potential of this token?

13 out of 26 posts on this thread are you OP

Stop shilling your shit coin, which I assure you IS a shit coin

The mining is not securing the network, which is why bitcoin is so powerful. Fake mining an ERC-20 coin is pointless

You’re confused about mining because you’re a newfaggot who hasn’t conceptualised proof of work correctly.

Explain to me what “securing the network” means in your little pea brain and then explain why this is a missing component in the case of 0xBTC

>The mining is not securing the network

Attached: SHITTY FUD.jpg (729x493, 157K)

Whatever dude, carry on shilling this shit coin to the masses. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise

Sitting comfy with 1200. Let’s go boys

Pathetic mate

Attached: CABF9AFC-65F0-4DBD-B06F-30DD2C7FD624.jpg (1024x828, 99K)

I expect you won't get a reply from the nigger brain

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a nigger faggot you are! So juicy... mmmmmm.

What is the price

It is 85 cents or thereabouts.

Total market cap is only 2.5 million dollars. Circulating supply is ~3 million coins.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/0xbtc/#charts

You can buy it on mercatox idex and etherdelta but I’m sure it will be traded on other exchanges soon.

haters gone hate 0xbtc will stay no matter how much fud they spread haha

When I first saw 0xBTC it seemed like an interesting concept, but after seeing these kind of threads daily I will never touch it.

The greatest problem when trying to counter this scamtoken with facts is that this token has hardly any facts that can be contradicted. 0xBTC is a pure hypecoin that is dependent on hype and spam for its very survival and has no fundamentals at all and thus has nothing that anyone can contradict. It is nothing but a piece of stolen code from Bitcoin copied into an ERC20 token creating a minable token.

Pajeets claim that this would make it somehow more fair and better but it is still nothing but just another lie:
>Pajeets claim that some poo has magical powers and will make its owners rich
>Pajeets claim that since everyone was allowed dig poo at the same time then this totally changes the fact that this is a scam.
And of course there is no proof that it actually wasn’t mined for a prolonged period of time using 1000 wallets before pajeets started shilling it.

Attached: titulkaarchitekt.jpg (605x484, 101K)

Creating such a shitcoin is a retarded idea that makes 0xBTC even worse than the original code that the pajeet has stolen. The fact that it is a minable ERC20 token however makes it unique and the pajeet will abuse anything as a selling point even if everything that makes this shitcoin unique makes it also worse. It is only unique in how bad it is. See The proof that this is shitcoin without any future whatsoever is the lack of any proof that it isn’t. The pajeet has to prove that it is not a shitcoin but he claims that this is not his responsibility and claims that you have to prove that something does not exist. Thus he calls all your posts baseless FUD and declares himself the victor of every discussion.

Whenever you point this out or the fact that it has no fundamentals and is of no use to anyone the pajeet will simply try to bully anyone who disagrees out of his thread and distract from that issue, tell you to DYOR knowing that all info out there is shit, pretend that this has been discussed a million times before, ignore all intelligent questions and call them baseless FUD. He will distract by spamming bullshit and tell you how comfy he feels and make false promises that Business will use it, that whales are accumulating, that he bought the dip, that some stupid feature will make it good, that it will hype when it comes to another exchange, that it will come to another exchange and so on.

Attached: most-pointless-useless-things-31-580efbc9bff1c__605.jpg (605x340, 80K)

Don't claim that there's no proof when you clearly haven't done your own research. This shit was spammed on reddit in the first week. I was CPU mining when the difficulty was 2 digits. This token has a pretty interesting history, actually, but most of the documentation of that history is stuck in the discord

>I wrote a wall of text with absolutely no substance and mentioned the word pajeet that means 0xBTC is a scam because I’m mr and I’m important because I’m a tripfag

Kys

10k reporting in

Attached: 1527824111505.png (800x670, 290K)

Read this:
>The proof that this is shitcoin without any future whatsoever is the lack of any proof that it isn’t. The pajeet has to prove that it is not a shitcoin but he claims that this is not his responsibility and claims that you have to prove that something does not exist. Thus he calls all your posts baseless FUD and declares himself the victor of every discussion.

>Whenever you point this out or the fact that it has no fundamentals and is of no use to anyone the pajeet will simply try to bully anyone who disagrees out of his thread and distract from that issue, tell you to DYOR knowing that all info out there is shit, pretend that this has been discussed a million times before, ignore all intelligent questions and call them baseless FUD. He will distract by spamming bullshit and tell you how comfy he feels and make false promises that Business will use it, that whales are accumulating, that he bought the dip, that some stupid feature will make it good, that it will hype when it comes to another exchange, that it will come to another exchange and so on.

And now read those comments: