Chainlink v 0.3.0 update

Thomas comment:

-The time-frame from 0.2.0 to 0.3.0 should be no indication of how often we'll increase the version number in the future.
-Main net does not necessarily mean 1.0.0, but also nor do we need to hit every increment on the way (we could just go straight to 1.0.0 when we want).

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/90nvy5/release_v030/e2ry4hp/

Attached: release v0.3.0.png (1913x926, 142K)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (755x687, 189K)

I like how he had to clarify this because he knew autists would latch on to it and FUD the project everywhere

its very good that link is so specific in their roadmap and timeliness in achieving their set goals.

really makes me happy to be an investor in a project where you can see that a team is able to plan and stick to its plan, instead of telling its investors "we are done when we are done, now stfu".

holy shit we making it

yeah sure, but that leaves us with nothing once again.

No indication whatsoever when mainnet, what the actual progress is or what is planned..

This is no longer anti-hype its borderline arrogant to shit on the community (nazi-autists) like that.

Attached: 6E4C7E9F-95BE-41FF-A661-AAA8DE626CF4.jpg (474x270, 24K)

MAINNET CONFIRMED PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1509114617725.png (462x422, 140K)

It makes me sad that someone as intelligent and committed as Thomas has to take time out to make clarifications like this, just to pacify the hordes of slavering retards that bought link mid-2018 and now demand to know "when main net" as if they deserve a response.

Youre a speculator holding unto tokens out of the idea that you can sell them for more in the future, not a fucking community developer whos going to implement the project in his business solution. Thomas doesn't have to tell you shit.

How qualified are the people actually working on the coding of link? If it blows up, won't these people become legends?

Steve Ellis is a confirmed coding genius on the level of Vitalik and Thomas/Rory must be some of the most patient man in the world dealing with the 'tards from Jow Forums.

And Sergey/Satoshi not only solved the oracle problem but also invented bitcoin.

So I guess you could say they're pretty qualified.

Complexity of code does not mean a successful product and vice versa. This is middleware, meant for one thing. They don't need wizardry like ethereum scaling. It just needs to run well, without bugs. The real secret sauce is how they'll handle aggregation. The actual coding bit is not the hardest thing, the adoption of the network is.

this guy is a faggot

Attached: 1516312483519.gif (240x180, 2M)

Who on Jow Forums is not retarded?

Attached: 558518072e33dd27.jpg (900x1260, 114K)

Thanks

Attached: 1531867137945.jpg (327x154, 33K)

As for the qualified bit, they all seems to be experienced devs. And the team will hire help if necessary, like they got johnson, a senior ethereum dev, to develop that cbor utility for link.

Attached: 1530401692549.jpg (988x688, 95K)

BUYING MOOOOAARRR

Attached: 1523453469774.jpg (1500x1500, 1.36M)

He does if he doesn't want people FUDing constantly and giving the project a bad reputation

>spoonfeed me or i'm going to have an internet tantrum
I'm starting to think capital requirements for angel investors are a good idea. Teenagers shouldn't be allowed to "invest".

Vitalik isn’t a good coder, he’s an architect

Nice bait

do not pump it. I want under 20 cents for AT LEAST another year.

you can buy at

>most basic and obvious pieces of semantic versioning
yup linkies are tards

>We're tagging this PR with 0.3.0 because it introduces significant changes to how authentication works for the node operator. The node operator will now need to create an account (email for username + password) to allow sessions to authenticate with the API
CENTRALIZED SHITCOIN
CENTRALIZED SHITCOIN
CENTRALIZED SHITCOIN
WHEN CHAINLINK CASH?

Attached: sergey2.jpg (1082x1440, 272K)