*sluuuuurp*

*sluuuuurp*
Goooooood mo'ning coworker!

Attached: 1531963831490.png (1056x1089, 272K)

Another day, another dollar eh?
*sips*

*BRAAAAAAAAP* hello there *BRAAAAAAAP*

heh heh yeah you know it, hava good weekend?
*silurp*

fucking wagies kek

>Any plans for the weekend?
>Not really
>Yeah me neither

'Morning, Bob.

Remember the meeting at 2 PM. if you need me, I am in my own office.

Please Ralph I can't talk. I have to finish this before lunch or else I won't get any...

Attached: 1500151441469.jpg (808x805, 152K)

How bout that weather...huh? Its not the heat, its the humidity...

Attached: stfu.jpg (400x296, 14K)

howdy raph - my boner is pushing against the side of your cubicle right now...just thought I'd let you know

carry on!

*sippss*
SOoo...whatchaguysthinkin for lunch?

That first cuppa the day

kaint go to lunch man, wife's got me on a diet so I brought.

Ah, I hear ya but hey, Happy Wife happy life right?

*sllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrppp*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
mama needs her coffee

You guys see the meme Brendan sent in the group?

Attached: IMG_0490.jpg (366x488, 38K)

Reading this in the parking lot of my work is truly depressing.

Is it Friday yet? Hahahaha!

forced meme general

Awesomesauce. Cool beans.

Reading this at my parents house is truly depressing. Sometimes I open maps to see if I can die when the nearest major city gets nuked. Fingers crossed, I pray you also will have a quick end in the upcoming apocalypse.

why arent you taking a post lunch walk around the building with the other cubies?

Donuts in the breakroom!

Attached: tf2222.jpg (555x652, 92K)

>Oh, hey there man. How is going?
>Good, you?
>Oh, good, thanks for asking.
>Well, have a good day
Redpill me on why we need any more conversation at work than this.

Attached: 2123 (13).jpg (641x530, 53K)

>that zoomer who actually does work at work instead of just browse facebook on his phone between meetings

Attached: 1531529879117.gif (467x398, 70K)

*siipsps*
Nope, I havent seen Jim..its not my day to watch him, heah heah.

>tfw I find myself acting like half the wagecuck cliche stereotypes posted in this thread
It’s not my fault that whenever I try to make actual jokes they get mad. Someone said he was doing a golfing event for disabled veterans, and I said that he should have an easy time against them. And to ask them their golfing handicap. Apparently even that’s too much for normieland.

To be fair when I worked as a lifeguard as a teen, I joked that since some retarded lifeguard before me left the Chlorine on overnight, the baby pool was a designer baby gene pool because all minority babies going into that shit are coming out white. Some cuck 15 year old white kid was offended and frowned at me the rest of the shift. You can’t escape normies in any industry

Why even talk to people? Just hide in your room all day posting memes on the internet and pretend it's normal and totally unrelated to why you think about killing yourself everyday.

Works for me.

Attached: 1531446658191.jpg (531x410, 44K)

can someone tell me why the boomer drinks monster energy drink? that didnt even exist when he was younger. its millennial drink

It’s a 30 year old boomer

Holy fucking this

I dont have any human contact ever and only think about kmsing around once a week

Work starts at 8:00am, not at 8:01am, user.
That's already 2 strikes in the past 2 months.

I have a 9-5 job making very good money but holy shit this board has made me realize the mundane shit that comes out of normies mouthes.

>Sing happy Birthday for 100 people
>Haha corny old jokes ahaha
>ooo trump bad hahaha hillary good hahah
>Can we arrest trump already? hahaa
>wow is that a new tie HAHAHAH

I literally want to end myself. I'd rather be a poor NEET faggot that is 100% Authentically me then make 40 dollars an hour being a wage slave being fake as fuck..

Money isn't everything guys. This is soul crushing. Remember this when you're home all day. You're doing what YOU WANT because YOU want to.

this, even with plans.

dont you mean Fat Pills, eh? heh.

>only think about kmsing around once a week
It's depressing that is some kind of measurement of success or happiness.

Attached: 1531370827873.jpg (764x764, 134K)

lol, what does that mean!?

Autism

>not having red pilled co workers who listen to conservative radio and browse drudge/breitbart
should have went into engineering bud

Attached: 1531166926366.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

hahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahaha

no the fella just has a sense of humor. most people don't

So neighbor, you watch the game last night? That FIFA sure is something.

Um uh no, I missed it Ralph...
>tfw I don't give a fuck about sports and want Ralph to shut the fuck about sports for once in his damned life

Attached: who am I kidding, I cant ignore these feels.jpg (804x802, 85K)

This. He should be drinking Red Bull.

Me no work me hope to get rich with cryptos

>that zenior who refuses to retire and values his work ethic while making mad dosh

Attached: dancing senior.gif (888x757, 353K)

>dial back your productivity by 20-25%, enjoy life
>Put on your mask and stop seeing them as anything but NPCs, play to win the game
>change jobs to a startup that could Moon or Fail, taste life again
You have about three decent choices now

>30 year old boomers

>To be fair when I worked as a lifeguard as a teen, I joked that since some retarded lifeguard before me left the Chlorine on overnight, the baby pool was a designer baby gene pool because all minority babies going into that shit are coming out white. Some cuck 15 year old white kid was offended and frowned at me the rest of the shift. You can’t escape normies in any industry

loled hard

>it's not me, it's everyone else

got transfered to another office on monday and life there is pretty much like this thread atm. shitposting all day long, browsing facebook, youtube etc. have to check on some inventory stuff like 4 times a day max, if we dont get orders its just eating cake and drinking coffee together with our boss

I really applaud you wage niggers
If i ever have to enter an office again ill be dead before

holy shit the american office environment sounds awful

>itt Jow Forums writes their own version of office space

I work an 8:30 - 5:30 M-F job at a large office with cubicles, phones ringing all day and I do customer support. I have an hour commute each way. All of my co-workers and bosses are insufferable and I don't make enough to live. Sometimes I am required to come in for a few hours on Saturdays too (including today).

My life is worse than death.

I predict this red pepe becoming the next big meme

Attached: 1532061256749.png (750x1334, 685K)

Out of these three, you must pick two.

Which way, Western man?

>I joked that since some retarded lifeguard before me left the Chlorine on overnight, the baby pool was a designer baby gene pool because all minority babies going into that shit are coming out white

Based

Attached: 1529971684197.jpg (478x700, 118K)

Attached: 4D623D8B-2FDB-40D1-B918-48AB5158C3FA.jpg (700x1245, 90K)

Literally on break at my wageslave job reading this shit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BITCOIN JUST FUCKING GO UP

PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE

Attached: IMG_0455.jpg (900x900, 60K)

OY vey

Attached: 0D7A6035-D846-44A4-BA3C-DEF8022A5161.jpg (700x1245, 89K)

If you have the skills/IQ/work ethic to do good in a shit tier office, and you are willing give up that shitshow for neetdom, then you are a free man.
You can go to a very high risk/high reward job, and how ever it settles out, you will have the best chance at happiness.

Hey boss I got your report that you needed
haha no problem, any time!
...oh another one? Well you can count on me! haha

Attached: 1529900883404.png (320x240, 6K)

i dont like his mouth area personally

Attached: 1532197020069.png (750x1334, 308K)

i mean the colors

Lose the nose and we got a winner.

Attached: red frog.png (748x1186, 453K)

Now?

Attached: Wakey Wakey Wagey.png (748x1186, 450K)

same

It just looks like a shitty troll face

Maybe giving it the JUST treatment might make it less shit.

Attached: Wakey Wakey Wagey.png (748x1186, 469K)

Looks much better, although still shit.

I work with a an old gen x lady who says Wow way too much and in a nasally voice that makes me think it sounds like meow.
Please someone end my suffering

> how was your vacation, user?
>fine
>ya go anywhere fun?
>no
>yeah that's nice sometimes
>uh huh
>like a staycation right?
>...

holy shit

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I think this is too much, the whole point of fresco is that he looks like he is genuinly happy but you it's the slight hints on his face that give out his misery (his bloodshot wide eyes, his exaggerated smile)

>how was your vacation, user?
That one week in Ocean City was pretty nice. I can't wait to work 51 more weeks and do the same thing again next year. Maybe one of these years Mr. Goldman will give us more than 5 PTO days

>sales person enters lab
>finds engineers working
ah hey!, so this is where you all have been hiding!

>I can't wait to work 51 more weeks and do the same thing again next year. Maybe one of these years Mr. Goldman will give us more than 5 PTO days

Attached: 1436528087844.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>"what are you doing this weekend?"
>"me oh I'm just hanging with the wife and kids getting them ready for school. Do you have kids?"
>"not that you know of right hahaha"
>"ahh good times. yes we shouldn't think about suicide"
>"no reason to think about death everyday is there"

Attached: 1530736220893.png (380x349, 77K)

Better

Spend every spare moment hunting for a new job. More pay, better location, promoted up a level, anything.

Oh, then only quit once you have the new job offer in hand (with a start date).

>Implying interns are given actual work

Customer support is fucking Hell on earth. I spent a summer in college doing call center work and I wanted to blow my brains out after 3 days. Felt bad for the actual grown ass adults there doing it for life.