Redpill me on ways to buy BTC without the KYC meme

Redpill me on ways to buy BTC without the KYC meme

Attached: Wagie.jpg (249x140, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hodlhodl.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see if you can buy a coin on your exchange with fiat, exchange that coin to BTC.

Buy it from someone locally like through facebook or local bitcoins.

Buy prepaid visa cards and use them to buy.

localbitcoins have kyc now

OTC

OTC's are coming under pressure from governments in the UK and Europe to do KYC, or they will be shut down

virwox do without kys but it's not that great

hodlhodl.com/

KYS ... NOT KYC

KYS OP

Just put an ad in craigslist and find someone willing to sell theirs.

have you tried some airdrops?
t.m
e/
The_
Admins_Airdrops

> $100 of BTC
> afraid of KYC

Stay poor nigger

>get stabbed and mugged

use payfair.io

its like localbitcoins
no kyc
decentralized
they just added BTC

localethereum.com
Then swap to bitcoin

Or bisq
Haven't used it but it's a truly decentralised btc/fiat exchange. I've heard good things though.

a market will come into existence for non kyc aml purchase.

Payfair.io you pleb

Do any bizlets actually slave it away in some 89IQ retail/burgerflipping job or is it just a meme?

payfair.io

or have you been living under a rock?

what if hes cleaning his money ?
use entropay op or just buy fake ids on silk for like 0.0001 btc

Virwox works for paypal, wanted to try payfair but the registration was broken when I tried around the time 0xbtc was listed.

Never did (((KYC))) once, got 2btc, another btc in alts. Don't give in to kike regulations.

Do I need to confirm my phone there? Want to buy via dummy paypal account.

Sell cash on the darknet

you buy eth on localethereum and swap to btc on shapeshift

Sell shit on bitcointalk forum at discount for bitcoin. Won't get the best rate though.

No for either, but paypal is heavily discouraged

Payfair already. Goddamn how many times does it need to get mentioned

Payfair.io

Payfair.io for fucks sake. Why the hell do people not know about this yet???

Payfair is the only way to cash out good without KYC

Payfair you fuckin numbskull

Yeah I don't care, its shady as fuck money anyways... ready to pay a premium.

just use payfair, you can get btc, eth and if somebody sells alts too

You'll have trouble finding sellers no matter the price. You'll have no reputation and no way of convincing people you won't just reverse the transaction once you've got your crypto.

How are they accepting paypal then? Some have 15+ trades with paypal confirmed, no?

People with reputation. You as a newcomer will have a very hard time.

How do you gain reputation? Small transactions that I don't recharge?

That's why you should use payfair. Almost nobody has reputation there so you can use paypal without reputation. Currently there are 3 offers for ETH with paypal

Yes, or transactions with other methods first. Or just don't rob people you shithead.

Flush it down the toilet because that's the same thing as buying BTC or any crypto.

Thanks but I don't rob people. Just have some money on paypal that shouldnt be there.

You mine it dummy. Why do you think cloud mining operations stay in business? You can literally make money “disappear” and reappear in the form of crypto using cloud mining services.

leeeeel that's where i bought my first bitcoins fucking 10 years ago

Get a burner phone and find a btc ATM. Some have limits when you need to submit an id. You might be able to find one that doesn't have limits.
If not, find a area that has multiple ATMs and just drive around hitting each one till your good

don't you have BTC ATMs in your country? I literally can't walk 100m without stumbling into one. None of them have KYC.

Mining