Earn easy money building the next internet

>0 Fee transactions
>Fast - transactions confirmed in seconds
>Skycoin is coded from scratch in Golang
>6 years of development, originally started as an effort to fix the security vulnerabilities of bitcoin
>Revolutionary new consensus algorithm to replace PoW and PoS
>Allows to have a truly decentralized network without miner or stakeholder influence
>Increasing business adoption, companies that don't want to maintain a blockchain of their own or use Ethereum (solarbankers, spaco, some more starting up)
>Security and privacy were the main objectives designing it
>Untraceable transactions because of Coinjoin
>Holding Skycoins generates extra income in the form of coinhours
>Massive ecosystem of applications running on Skywire. Including decentralized exchange, social media, file sharing and VPN apps.

Skywire
>An actual decentralized internet, ISPs have no control over it
>Designed to be ran on Skycoin's own open source hardware infrastructure
>New networking protocols
>Facilitates faster, secured, private browsing
>Distributes content faster and more anonymously than alternatives
>Sustainable democratization of the Internet
>Earn coins for running hardware nodes, providing bandwidth and storage
>Spend coins to get a priority of network resources over others
>Nodes function as “miners” for Skycoins cryptocurrency
>Immune to all currently known network based attacks, exploitation and manipulation tactics of ISPs
>Encrypted by default
>No throttling, censorship or service outages
>Enhanced privacy and security for a new Internet
>Eliminates attacks on individual IP addresses

Attached: 1*E23FBM2ojsqoEirDvsu6nA.png (1200x1270, 1.42M)

look up the history of this coin before you buy it, don't get scammed to chinkware by naive bag holders like OP who spend their time copy pasting threads on Jow Forums

Are you retarded or just plain fucking stupid? I know what happened, but I don't care because I already made my money back and I am earning it on minimum electric costs.

This. Skycoin makes no sense. Read on it for 3 days straight.

It's circular flugazzie bullshit.

>Fast - transactions confirmed in seconds
...that sounds slow as hell actually

wut the fook is dat thing?

Skycoin is still a blockchain and therefor useless. We've moved on to distributed hash tables user where have you been?

Attached: IMG_3621.jpg (1200x1176, 85K)

I am presenting you an opportunity to actually make money with crypto instead you retards start making up excuses to stop you from doing any real research

If you're not here to make money I have no sympathy for you

>to stop you from doing any real research
my sides

>Who cares if the entire leadership is shady scummy manipulative weirdos

>My greed outweighs that and my bias comes up with excuses to why their past actions are fine

Enjoy getting buttfucked m8

There's so many other projects... just...

>0 Fees because the skycoin team pays their Chinese datafarm with money raised by selling overpriced orange pi's
>Devs can lock your wallet and freeze coins with a blacklist function
>6 years of development and still no consensus algo released or any serious solution
>Decentralized network that is being run of centralized datafarms in China
>CoinJoin still hasn't been implemented = no privacy
>Massive ecosystem of non-functioning applications that are all invented by Synth to make Skycoin appear as if it has users

Skywire
>Centralized piece of shit that forwards data packages using existing ISP connections
>Designed to be run on Skycoin's own fantasy software that doesn't exist

OP. I wanna build my own miner. Is this a good time or should I wait? Why or why not ?

Are you not seeing the point I am making?? Are you really this fucking stupid? I have ALREADY made back my money, I am ACTUALLY making profits unlike the bags you have been holding since December

>fast transactions
The consensus algorithm literally doesnt exist yet. Theyre still writing it. SKY is literally a mysql database.

Wasn't the circulating supply about 7million a few months back? It's now 10 million

That's because of the Skycoin rebates and rewards being paid out to the miners

Premine scam

Attached: pajeet.jpg (780x517, 42K)

What doesn't make sense about it to you? I'm quite knowledgeable about the project and would be glad to help clear up your misconceptions.

That's why I bought the coin, I actually looked into the history of it. Blockchain 3.0

Serious q: what are the realistic speeds of skywire going to be when it's fully up? Is 1gb /s really possible?

Yeah, if you have fiber internet with your existing ISP

Attached: IMG_1275.jpg (1200x902, 711K)

How do you make money in this, doesnt staking reward you in coinhours only?