Who here buying the ETH flash-crash if/when someone wins the pot and market sells

who here buying the ETH flash-crash if/when someone wins the pot and market sells

Attached: 5F8DD40A-9878-426F-8AE3-30D66108459A.gif (500x500, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowdividends.com/
airdropme.io/purchasekeys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one is ever winning the pot, so no

the only people taking that pot are the devs

>thinks some rando is actually going to win the pot

This but also kill yourself

no one is ever winning the pot, so no
tl;dr: brainlet

>like the thousand whales would ever let someone else win

never gonna end, enjoy endless divs + eth inflation

>enjoy endless divs

it will slow down so much that you will barely get any divs at all, so no

how will this ever end?

What's the formula for dividends anyway? How much would the pot need to increase to break even now?

Attached: shizuka blouder.jpg (1699x1427, 534K)

It's crazy no one has calculated it yet. Hope some of the smart investor can come up with a graph soon

>not creating an account to snipe 1 key to win $8 million dollars

Attached: dogreporter.jpg (1024x341, 82K)

as long as you got in early enough to break even, everything after that is pure profit.

>yfw the real brainlet was pajeet for being too scared to sign up for a transparent ponzi scheme

Attached: e446456546.jpg (773x773, 146K)

the pot is going to 500 million and it will be saudi whales vs smal; governments fighting over the last key.

I wouldn't be surprised if people start syndicates to fund a bot that will gun for that last key, sort of like a lottery pool.

There will always be someone who will buy a key.

>someone wins the pot

O user. Do people really put money in these scams?Ponzi is cancer.

Haha add this into the crypto movie eh. What a hilarious mockery of everything sane.

Agreed

Attached: BELFORT.jpg (828x414, 50K)

i will be dead by then lol this ponzi goes deep

Attached: Passive-Income.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Attached: wallstreet.jpg (1200x946, 177K)

>pot scams in q3 2018
Go shit in the street faggots

I have 2680 keys I bought at around 800 eth In the pot, currently getting one ETH in divs for every 4000 ETH entering the pot.

damn, how much did that many keys cost at that point?

2.something ETH.

>24 hours ago it was going to take 72 hours for me to break even

>now it takes me 63 hours to break even

looks like i'm the fomo retard, pls biz give me your money or i'm ruined

Just create an account.

Attached: KobeSteak.jpg (500x500, 102K)

But how much will it actually slow down. At some point, if a key costs like 100 ETH, somebody will still be putting 100 ETH in. Hell, someone might be putting 1000 ETH trying to get a 500 Million pot. So you'll be getting dividends forever unless we run out of whales who don't want to put in some spare ETH.

This is basically a cash cow that is going to milked for dividends until a key price becomes absurd

Attached: 1529036467343.jpg (700x560, 97K)

>we run out of whales who don't want to put in some spare ETH
Why would they if they don't think they'll make back what they put in? Trying to win the pot is a sucker bet. Leave buying lottery tickets and never making it to the boomers.

Attached: cacodemon.jpg (725x259, 39K)

The max price for a key will be .1ETH, faggot.
kys

Reminder this how it ends for human cattle

Attached: SmartSelect_20180721-084105_Gallery.jpg (890x1416, 405K)

Kill yourself

How retarded do you have to be to think this will ever end?

That how they want it to end

Attached: 20180721_084142.jpg (351x332, 48K)

Bleggghhhh
Better luck on enron.4d.rape.me

Attached: 20180721_084212.jpg (1451x1695, 576K)

kek

basic gestalt on this? im from /lit/ and dont know anything about eth except that my brother loaded a bunch into an account for me that i've never looked at.

essentially that ETH is locked up forever

Fucking I'm so jelly that 192 eth whale got in early fuck me fuck me fuck me, how do I buy, I have some eth on exchange

I got in yesterday and already ROI. All gains from here on out. They will always keep fighting for that last key. The lock up bonus that you get will probably be pretty large if the round ever actually finishes... i have never been so entertained watching this game over the last 24 hours

how much was the pot when you entered?

>tfw wanted to go all in when it was at 9k but everyone told me not to

Once this gets noticed in the media, it’s gonna blow up

this is in the contract?

so we could still have 1000s of snipe bots gunning for the last key as the last seconds tick down, pump money for divs.

this contract might cause ETH to pump and drain all the liquidity out of the ETH market.

stop spamming this scam clone.

phishing scam, fucking scum of the earth trying to use it to scam others.

Attached: SCAM.png (747x524, 42K)

I went in at 9K and I've only made 22% back so far. I'm skeptical of ever getting to 100%.

Imagine winning the pot, lol.
Anyways I found a game which starts in less then 30 hours: snowdividends.com/

install metamask
transfer eth to metamask
go to fomo3d
buy
die rich

scam, dont invest. im serious now
check pic

Attached: 1234567890.png (1087x259, 31K)

Ok sir i will use that link sir thank you

Literally how? I already made 2,7x... what a retardated salty fud... dont buy in now tho its late... wait for fomo3d short.

when did you enter?

i got in about 10 hours ago and i'm 2x.

What if the key price inflates to 6-7 figures? Who is going to buy that lottery ticket?

yeah, no this is a lie. I also entered around the same time.

Of course it's a lie, he's trying to fish in more idiots because he's desperate to make back the money he lost.

It feels like this is just the beginning. For example the subreddit for it has less than 100 people

rough napkin math.

a key costs about 2.30 USDT right nao
Thats .0000069 cents per person per newly bought key if we don't factor in snek spec, and if the price of keys never went up.

Price of keys goes up more slowly than number of keys goes up, so every newly bought key dilutes everyone's dividends by more than it increases them but lets assume value remains constant at these figures.

If I bought 1 key right now for 2.30, I would make my 1 key purchase investment back when .0000069 had been bought enough times to give me 2.30 or... after 33 million more keys sell at this price.

Reality is that price is spiking fairly linearly but dividends dilute more the more keys get bought and they dilute faster than key price rises

On the other hand right now the price to keep the ponzi going one more day is 2880 times keyprice so again assuming keyprice didn't increase right now you need 6.6k USDT of eth per day every day. No one is gonna let someone else have 9 mil USDT for want of 6.6k, so its safe for today. Plus theres the emergency key buy function on the smart contract.

But tomorrow it's gonna need 9.9k
13.2k...

A minimum of 2880 keys worth of increase is gonna be applied to the key price each and every day which increases the daily req, and payout only happens on buyin of keys. Number of keys being bought is going to stay the same and each person's share of keys is gonna stay fixed unless they reinvest and if they do well see you on the other side of that cost averaging.

In short a month from now its gonna need 50k USDT a day minimum shoveled into its maw and everyone's fatigue will spike but you're right no one will let it end if they can help it but this thing eats more money every day and all the numbers are gonna fuckin die

Fuck it I'm getting in

All the boys that are set to keep buying at a given price...its too easy

So best case, at 0.00075 ETH/key you made it back when 8000 ETH bought in. Only now keys cost 7x that price.

Attached: shizuka egg.jpg (1270x1270, 174K)

The only way that that happens is if ETH price gets absurd as a key will never cost more than .1ETH. If this happens I owe a huge thank you to all the ponzi people and I'll dump my ETH for ridiculous gains.

link?

My bad, thought it rise exponentially over time. It's never going to end at 0.1 ETH, it's too small a sum.

r/Fomo3d
107 now
I remember getting into 0xBTC early and it got big due to shilling and meme magic. I think this has even more potential.

The only thing that will probably end it is desist letters from governments

Governments can't do shit about this. The smart contract will always be there, and you don't need any website to interact with it.

They can go after devs which would lead to all front ends being killed and slow divs to a practical halt.

That's interesting.

It could actually send the price of Bitcoin down, as miners will sell off their reserves to get in once this gets cooking.

>I remember getting into 0xBTC early and it got big due to shilling and meme magic

what are you talking about?
0xbtc is a scam, it hasn't gained value at all since its release, and it's basically near the all-time-low right now in both $ and sats

It's too slow to win the pot. If you want to win the pot, airdropme is starting in 40 mins, it's a clone that scaled 50x faster so it will actually end eventually. Instead of going to fomo3d, a large chunk of the eth goes to zethr ico buyers in a week.

airdropme.io/purchasekeys

I didn't buy any, I cpu mined it and made 2eth from $30 of gas lmao. People that didn't make money probably bought the pump and were late.

literally anyone can host a front-end, it can be saved and reposted