1$ EOY

1$ EOY

accounting.request.network

Attached: 3242.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Dump this creepy shit and buy 0xbtc

Kek, pajeets are resorting to shilling this shitcoin Press S to spit on its grave

Is 11k REQ enough to make it?

Next project update is on Tuesday right? This is going to pump so hard people who bought the top will only be down 50% from ATH.

>automate your accounting effortless

Fucking frenchie english, but effortlessly automating your accounting pipeline is really a big deal.

yawn

Lets fucking go

S

This.

Normies have no idea how much effort and money goes into accounting. Based on personal experience I'd say the majority of businesses fail because of either shit accounting systems or because they were out competed by companies with more efficient accounting systems. This is especially true for start-ups.

Now that I think about, you are right. A friend started a business and handled accounting terribly aka didn’t have a good system

Imagine this.

Startup companys can use Request for crowfunding and after that for accounting.

100$ EOY 2020.

It's because it's boring.

Normalfags like to think in big, general, romantic notions about life and business. It's all about "vision" and "passion" and so on for them. When really 9 out of 10 times it's making sure the fucking numbers match up.

Running any kind of business well is knowing your balance sheet in and out or employing someone who does.
This is why I've been accumulating REQ for the last couple of weeks below 0.07$ because you guys don't know on what a goldmine you are sitting.

It's not going to be PayPal 2.0 and it doesn't have to be. But being the accounting backend of cryptonomics already puts you into the top 10 coins and the ones that will survive the altocalypse somewhere down the line.

Easiest 400% you'll ever get for this year.

get REQt network

>tfw 400% doesn't even get you to your cost average and you don't have more fiat to put in

Lol me too. But this will go 1000%

$100 EOY 2019

You can definitely buy a nice used car with that in 2022

I own 27k REQ and I'm not selling till $50, no matter how long it takes

is that all of your crypto?

I also have 11k LINK, 1k EVE and 700 VEN

JUST: the portfolio so far, but still up x3 of my initial somehow

nice, Im about to buy more REQ for myself :)

All in or go home

40k here, i'm all in.

If these Frenchmen fail I will probably kill myself

And use the network for payments. That's the idea.

1$? It was that during the last bullrun. This time it will go much higher.

I'm more than happy if req is 1$ eoy. We don't even know when the next bullrun comes.

failed project

>40 dapps in development
>merger with PWC france
>in talks with chinese fintech companies
>has actual working product
>constantly expanding team
>announced all the goals on their original roadmap will be completed eoy
yeah sounds really failed