I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK AGAIN TOMORROW I CAN'T DO THIS

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK AGAIN TOMORROW I CAN'T DO THIS

Attached: 1554084989972.png (628x719, 399K)

DELET THIS

Attached: 1493244322046.png (311x304, 73K)

just quit

I DON'T WANT TO GO ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT A GF I CAN'T DO THIS

Attached: 1526150098767.png (970x845, 154K)

sorry mr cat no can do

i worked for 2 weeks before i quit. it was that or blow my brains out

Attached: apu5.jpg (900x873, 206K)

>about to drop out of uni to wagecuck full time
guess its time to get in the cage

Attached: 1553994272793.jpg (727x868, 237K)

oohhh waggieeeeee

Attached: xj3q7a8dzhl11.png (2000x2000, 3.64M)

yes that would be what i was referring to

Use drugs. Opiates make work a joy honestly. If im going to spend 40+ hours a week at work almost every fucking week of my life, you know damn well im going to make sure i love it. Quit wasting your life fren, youre essentially forced to work and then essentially forced to hate it by drugs being illegal... it is almost like the world wants you to suffer, you really going to sit back and take it?

Be grateful that've got a job you lazy fuck

Taking drugs really does not seem like a solution that could work anywhere beyond the extremely short-term.

How do you hide being high from your master at any job that would actually allow you to afford a daily drug habit?

do it after work

I use heroin, and there is nothing obvious about it besides not being miserable and having energy. Dope is really great for long term compared to most things (coke, methy stuff, smoking, drinking, unhealthy food etc..) If youre smart, you can use heroin for 50+ years with minimal adverse effects.

>I use heroin, and there is nothing obvious about it besides not being miserable and having energy

ah yes

Attached: article-2596929-1CD3268C00000578-292_964x643.jpg (964x643, 122K)

>How do you hide being high from your master at any job

i have a friend who works at a mcdonals and he takes some lsd every friday before starting to work.

it's not that easy to tell if someone is high. just don't speak much, and people will think that you are tired.

>stayed up past bedtime listening to chomsky lectures again

Attached: intelligent3.jpg (1024x857, 162K)

just live from social security.

Attached: Norman Ritter.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Those people were going to fail/already failed at life no matter what. There are more losers and social dropouts than there are heroin junkies. The smart dopefiends keep a lid on it for obvious reasons. Jow Forums is the only place i talk about my dope use. Doing it everyday for 14 years and my life is godtier. hard to believe i know, the anti drug propaganda truly works.

Honestly the more time I spend working full time and the more of the underbelly of big business I see due to my profession the more leftist I become.

ĪBased. Woken firsties are the only ones who can save the world

based

Attached: begonepigs.jpg (894x894, 87K)

do you buy online?

i cant go to the welfare office i have too much social anxiety

we can do that online

Attached: Kadsenzunge.png (1000x1000, 408K)

>tfw worked for a grand total of about 14 months in my life
>27 years old
I hate going outside, I hate doing things and I hate responsibility.

Attached: 1422909584291.png (636x708, 256K)

>parents are making me get a job
NOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO WORK WHY COULDN'T I BE AUTISTIC AND GET DISABILITYBUX

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

you joke, but seeing legalized bribery and richfags joking about making the lives of poor/middle class people harder sans irony can really change the way you look at the world

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181112_130050.png (1059x579, 422K)

Are part time employees supposed to get breaks in Canada? I sometimes work over 8 hours and get no break

Good thing my family is relatively wealthy.

I just started wage cucking at a super busy gas station/convenience store. Its absolute fucking hell. I already had a junkie pull a knife on me because one of the sandwiches he bought was soggy. I have to get to work a half hour early and literally just spend 20-30 minutes meditating and mentally preparing myself for the torture that awaits me. I've cried after getting home every single day so far.

Attached: 1541797475591.jpg (3680x1848, 898K)

Im not joking.

Only the proletarians of the first world can bring real change to this world.
Here, in the third world the best we can offer is cuba or bolivia

> he doesn't look forward to work so he can talk to his qt oneitis co-worker that's clearly out of his league, but has nevertheless befriended because you're the only two people under 30 in the office

Attached: 1531355735529.png (414x522, 201K)

I start my new job insurance tomorrow
I'm kinda excited because this company has good ratings as an employer

>he's a beta orbiter

I havnt yet, but im going to check it out soon, very curious.
Mostly Ive just had a few great connections in the ghettos of westside chicago all these years. it's surprisingly organized and reliable.

Im so scared of this
Im 24 and i havent worked a single day of my life.

Yeah, I'm sure. About how much do you spend per day? I'm curious how you do this and maintain a functional life.

I wish I could save all you people. Nobody deserves to suffer this demeaning shit.

Attached: young ted.jpg (1221x1514, 457K)

How the fuck? Do your parents just not care or do they encourage it?

Let's destroy the elite class user

iktf
and now I have to go to work an hour early because the boss wants to stagger everyone's hours so we have more overall coverage
granted this does mean I also get to leave an hour earlier, but I'm just not used to sleeping so early. I used to go to sleep at midnight before I got this job, and now here I am about to turn my lights out at 9 PM.

I've been at uni for the last 5 years (have dropped out and started again a year ago).
But i think that they have given up on me.

it'll get better, bud. I did the same thing for about a year and it helped my social skills immensely. you can do it.

The average american is way too comfy and conformist to actually fight for change. Any kind of uprising at this point is nearly impossible, and the elites know that.

That is very sad.

I don't have any cute coworkers. I have no interaction with anyone my age whatsoever and I'm so lonely.

This slightly irritates me that it's used in the whole wagie thing as it's just basic robotics safety to separate humans from robots. I understand the symbolism but the point is just to let people work in a highly automated environment without getting inadvertently bludgeoned to death by machines.

Ah yes

You've been using heroin for 14 years?

What job exactly do you work that allows you to sustain such an expensive habit? you must have spent an insane amount of money by now and does fentanyl not scare you or do you buy test strips?

>wagiecucks

Attached: 1554051174346.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

Yes. Im waiting to get older and then unhero before reaching 30.

I dont feel that bad, because as this user said, theres no hope for this society.

I dont feel that bad for have failed in this fucked up world

Why wait? What do you still want to do before then?

I just want to stay home and sleep bros ;_;

Attached: sadfrog10.jpg (339x340, 21K)

>destroy the elite class
>turns out, the junkies will still do shit like he described

Just live some more time.

I enjoy my friends. And i enjoy to daydream and get lost in my toughts.

If i wasnt an economic burden to my family, i wouldnt care about being a loser.

>being proud of this
dude...

Ha, loser

I do about a half gram a day, which equals $15 a day for me because i buy bulk (and cut it myself). Somedays ill do more though, but keeping control over that is essential to remaining "functional", a heroin users life only falls apart when they fuck up their money. It costs me about $500 a month, which i have no problems affording, it's just another bill i budget for. I also dont shoot up, ive stuck a needle in my arm a grand total of 3 times in my life. Ive also got a mega stockpile of withdrawl/detox drugs for when i take breaks or travel. And test kits when getting a new batch... it's all a small price to pay to feel 10/10 all day everyday.

post a pic of a part of your stash with timestamp or you are full of shit

You smoke it then?

Im a handyman. My parents were poor and couldnt get me into school, so i learned some trade skills, im actually my own boss so im not worried about people snooping around or breathing down my neck. I make real good money.

>I don't shoot up
pussy

Lmao, why the hell would i do that?

>103591542
Sometimes, it's too to switch it up,
I generally use my nose, dry is fine but mixed with water works too and doesnt eat away at your sniffer. If you manage your tolerance youll never have to stoop to mainlining it.

to show you are not larping. just a quick pic come on you spent longer typing your responses out

WAGIE WAGIE COMES OUT HIS CAGIE DEMANDS A RASIE AND GETS PUT IN HIS PLACIE

Id rather you think im larping, part of being a successful dopefiend is not doing silly shit like posting pictures on the internet. Just bt w the law is alot scarier than fentanyl and traphouses