twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

way ahead of you mane.

Attached: cc8.jpg (722x349, 58K)

>installs bionic hair
Heh

nah i have good hair genetics lol

>not having great hair genetics
elemayo

In the front part of my hair i can already see the scalp, i think my end is near.

If it ever gets noticeable I’ll just go for a clean shave. Looking like Lex Luther is still preferable to looking like tourettes guy.

My maternal grandpa started balding in middle age, so it looks like I'm good for another 20 years.

This mutt is attractive

except he's handsome so he will still look 10/10 shaving it clean. I am not so lucky

Im just shavin it all off. Bald looks good when youre in shape.

not me. all my fathers and their fathers before them died with a full head of dark hair. stay mad hairlets

My grandpa died at 92. Still had hair. My father is in his 60s. Still no sign of hairloss.

There are some Genes on the X chromosome that are responsible for hairloss. So what that means, is that you cannot look at your father's head of hair as a guarantee that you will not be bald. There is a possibility that you might have inherited hair loss from your mother who always pass down 1 of 2 X chromosomes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5308812/

This, if you start balding just shave it off and make it look like a choice. There are more girls who are into bald guys than girls who are into balding guys

I'm starting to go grey (late-20s) but I dunno if I'm balding. How can you tell?

Already on finasteride so it shouldn't

Look at your hair line

Haha jokes on you it has already happened

I'm pushing 30 and still don't have any signs of balding.

Men don't go bald all at the same age. Some go bald sooner and others later.

WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN A CURE FOR BALDING WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING SO LONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553729855159.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Only me?

>attractive in the left picture
>subhuman in the right one
JESUS

Just take Finasteride and Minoxidil and it will reverse

I want kids and a functioning cock, japanon.

how will you find a woman to have kids with a balding head?

Me trying to figure out how to maximize my like potential

Attached: putinWriting.png (515x456, 374K)

I still have a perfect hairline but my hair is thinning slightly above the middle of my forehead. I dont know what to make of that.

>the virgin hair growth stack
>the chad post cycle therapy

>I want kids and a functioning cock, japanon.
In that order? what are you? a PEDOPHILE?

Like if I made you smile :)

Attached: funny clown frog.jpg (226x212, 8K)

well no shit it's going to look terrible if you look 13 in every other way