It's not fair

Why is it easier to lose money in crypto than it is to gain

Attached: girl.png (1058x550, 982K)

>girl

>because you are an impatient faggot
>because you bought the wrong ones

what she doing
that look fun

Why do you make it sound like it's only easier to lose money than to gain in Crypto?

Isn't it easier to lose money than gain in almost every situation IRL?

Maybe if you buy and sell constantly, but doing that in any market and you deserve to get burned.

Kill yourself

because it's a scam

Attached: so progressive.jpg (700x431, 108K)

god I wish I could transition and look like her

When I first started trading… A newbie so to speak just like you are… I would say the same thing to other traders. They wouldn’t turn tell me well when you want to sell you buy and when you want to buy go ahead and sell ...just do the opposite!

Attached: 5DAC4399-13BD-4073-AAD8-75CDEE7CB80B.jpg (2644x1357, 495K)

SOURCE

Because it is easier for me to gain money in crypto than it is to lose

Nathalie mars gaping her ass

>she

Because you're more likely to take a 20% loss than a 20% gain - Psychology makes us loss adverse. If you set in stone a solid target of Sell @ $x, rebuy at $x alongside stop and buy limits then you take out psychology, and thus if you have a strategy which isn't simply hold, it would be put fully to the test.

Most people in crypto are overly invested and overly emotional due to this. No room for emotions in trading.

while we have a lot of great trannies in asia
nothing beats a goodlooking feminized white person
ah yes

i bet you think the stocks are a scam too.

No shit you're more willing to cash out after a 20% loss than a 20% gain. A 20% loss is bigger. If you're down 20%, you'd need to gain 25% just to break even.

post his 35 year old braphole

Kill. Your. Self.

Like in real life though. Not like in a funny way or pretend mean Internet way.

Like actually commit to it and complete the job. Something painless is fine, but just please complete the mission

Attached: 25FDB23B-32B7-4CD7-A360-C8E686C3650A.png (576x748, 378K)

I would suck her ass so much

BECAUSE ITS A PONZI SCHEME STUPID. MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO LOSE MONEY THEN WIN IT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR LAMBO. MOST OF US WON'T MAKE IT

>trannies don't age well

do most live long enough to age well

>do most live long enough to age well
True enough, most of them do the tranny rope trick to exit the game early.

nah this isnt true niggaz
most trannies just give up and look like very unkempt odd looking people
the ones that do make it are good looking enough to swing it until the 50s

Because you are a weak handed faggot. you probably can't even wipe your own ass without squealing like a little piggy