Reluctant kneepad girl

ME AM GOING 2 PERSONALLY RAPE EVERY SINGLE MILLENNIAL WHO THOUGHT THEY ESCAPE FROM ME FINANCIALLY SYSTEM

EVERY SINGLE FUCK FACE WHO SPEND CREDIT CARD MONEY OR STUDENT LOANS ON CRYPTO BE ME PERSONAL ASS SLAVE FOR REST AM THEIR LIFE ONCE ME FUCK BTC 2 ZERO

EVERYONE WHO HAD GALL 2 THINK THEY COULD GET RICH WITH W/O FINANCING ME WIFE'S FACTORY OR PAYING PREMIUM ON ME STOCK BAGS WILL KILL THEMSELVES WITH INSECTICIDES LIKE THE ROACHES THEY ARE

Attached: aczevzegezggz.png (222x250, 105K)

Can i ax queation to u

I love watching establishment fuckheads going insane over these markets. Truly... What a time to be alive.

no u cant :3

Do u own the 0xbtc?!!

Kill yourself

>form educated questions about an emerging technology on the state levels
>get shouted down by threatened NEETs that can lose their unearned source of wealth
Hitler would agree with him. Rent seekers/lottery winners aren't entitled to their money.

>Hitler would agree with him
Hitler would have gassed the fucking kike.

Suck my dick faggot

Would gas all useless recalcitrant NEETs as well.

Oen 0xbitcorn?

Kill yourself you fucking kike cock sucker.

spotted the fucking neet

>Rent seekers/lottery winners aren't entitled to their money.
>He thinks money is a reflection of social value
You realise that 99% of all the richest people in human history got it by useless rent seeking? You think anyone actually created enough value to deserve billions of dollars?

Agreed. What's your point?

STOP

My point is that your opinions don't deserve any respect so stop acting like they do. Your "educated" questions are most likely nooby boomer stuff that was answered in 2010.

>very rich people are rent seekers
>this justifies the former
laff @ u
>most likely noob questions
>implying they were answered by anyone other than crypto obscure forum dwellers with a perspective narrow like not a single other demographic

Stop bullying ratsuchan

pull him apart limb by limb

No
Ratsu-kun deserves nothing but most excuteting death

Her worship of golden bull most hata in eyes of god
She wants to reap the harvest without darkening the sod
She WILL pay

Attached: 20180721_124802.jpg (1611x1364, 725K)

Ok. What great questions do you have?