What you smokin biz

What you smokin biz

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-115248_Instagram.jpg (1080x1065, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljy3TH1T0jk
youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link

>tfw no weed

Attached: 1530930355707.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Me no want the cancer

Kys
Im on my last shit, reup tonight
Picrelated is some quality bio diesel, has me right

Attached: 20180721_122205.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

are you literally a nigger?

Just turned 24 so grew out of weed can't beileve I smoked it like a degenerate nigger for years

My grandma smokes better shit than that, step your game up nigger.

What the fuck is that shit. It literally looks like a lump of moss in the corner of a dirty bathtub

Been there done that, unfortunately i dont live in cali so its not always the best, although this bio diesel lacks bag appeal i assure you it is of supreme quality. Please share pics of your mexican dirt weed faggot nigger

Attached: 20180602_074600.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Turkish royals, budz, and REQ

Iv spent more on weed than you have made money this year lmfao heres an inside pic, you cant beat this quality for 200oz, it taste just like it smells, sweet and gassy

Attached: 20180721_123148.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

Attached: 5ddwkPj_d.jpg (556x261, 17K)

Attached: 20180721_123507.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

the feds dont care if you have acid, lad
they fucking invented it
the 60s was a psyop

Tbh acid is shitx i probably won't take it
Field shrooms are the real antidote
Have fun living in hell niggersaurus

same friend, same

> thinks shrooms are better than LSD
> comparing persimmons and oranges

have to say i agree w the nigger

theres rarely a time where i can afford to lose my mind for 12 hours straight these days

LSD is god tier

I'm not showing you my pee pee. Go away OP you are a creepy man.

Ask yourself this
Have you ever transcended off of cid and if so what was it like. Iv only met the supreme off a shit ton of shrooms, im talking what would he deemed a lethal dosage(a packed blender full), shit, the more i think about it he probably wanted me to die, i got with his girl (she wasnt into him) who knows what other shrooms were in that mix anyways im waiting to die so i can go back, acid is for white male beta faggots

Didn’t that guy on his bike invent it in the 1900s

Im half french but you are still unenlightened fucking niggers
youtu.be/ljy3TH1T0jk

Unenlightened fucking scum eat shit hahaha

ITT: Hippies and niggers

Unenlightened scum, be gone
Lsd is for faggot hippy niggers
Natural shrooms is the real liberation
Have fun never seeing the light

yes but it was a research chemical that was impossible to aquire w out making it yourself.
the major testing of its effects on the psyche was done by the military in the late 50s/early 60s (look up kerry thornley, a friend of lee harvey oswalds, the writer of the principia, and a elf proclaimed MKULTRA victim)

the marketing of it as a consciousness expanding substance (and the subsequent mass-production of it) was all done by CIA assets (timothy leary on the promotion end, owsley on the production end).

when its mass usage started to run away from itself a bit beyond their comfort zone, far nastier "replacements" such as STP and eventually just hard street drugs like speed/heroin were injected into the major acid hubs.

ive always found psychs to be more of a crutch than anything when it comes to "enlightenment". sometimes, you can definitely find a shortcut of sorts. but its nothing that you couldnt have found simply studying eastern mysticisms for an amount of time imo. more often than not, psychs simply leave you with the feeling you discovered something. the worst part is how this placates the user into thinking theyve discovered something in and of itself

Albie Hoffman, yes. He was testing it as a drug for pregnant women and accidentally ingested a small amount and got a small dose. The next day later he took 200 micrograms thinking it was a threshold dose, got scared, and had to ride a bicycle home with his coworker on the comeup before he settled in and started really enjoying himself at the peak. It was originally a drug of intellectuals and scientists until the hippies got hold of it and decided it was just something else to get fucked up on.

Dont really know what that means

But why does our brain flood with dmt when we "die" perhaps i was dead for those 4 hours, have you transcended before?

I might also add i have deep Peruvian blood.. maybe my penial is more active than most

placates
I have no reason to mask any feelings in that experience that happend 8 or so yrs ago

Thanks for the history refresher! Super interesting

Is that why Owsley and Leary both went to prison for years? Because they were CIA operatives and under government protection? Your facts are off. The CIA did experiment with using LSD for mind control and disorientation, but they abandoned those efforts by the early 60s as failures. It was pretty easy to acquire in the 50s, as it was on the market as a therapeutic prescription drug for psychiatrists to use and there were no laws against it. It was used by intellectuals, doctors, and scientists themselves illicitly and had a glowing reputation in those communities until the early 60s, including a lot of glowing articles published in major media. It didn’t become popular until the mid 60s, when it was still legal to buy OTC. It wasn’t outlawed until the late 60s because the government wanted to stomp out the counterculture.

"We are Neanderthals with nuclear weapons"

What a fucking quote

youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ

Various F# strains of Jack Herer for the past decade. Jack Herer is the conspiracist's steroids. Albanian Jack Herer, bred for massive buds and resin production is one of the best genetics out there.

All albanian weed is a form of Jack Herer from the past decade, usually with an indica bias for bigger weight gains. It is literally steroids for your brain.

Sounds orgasmic
Check out this strain called chemmy jones, the one i had in denver tested 38%, was literally like natural adderall, unbelievable

>Is that why Owsley and Leary both went to prison for years?
owsley was originally working for himself
when he got caught the first time, he went to prison. after he got out, he immediately started cooking again. this, while obviously being under intense surveillance. but not only did he not stop, THIS is when he stepped up his production to the highest it had ever been.

leary on the other hand was likely a spook (rather an asset) from the get-go. but he was an unruly one at best and had to be dealt w accordingly once he got too far off-script.

the abandonment of the drug as a failure, was them abandoning its use as a chemical agent for use in battle. it was quite useless as that, and its sensitivity to light/heat made it very hard to deploy as a weapon on a battlefield. not to mention the effects being wildly unpredictable from subject to subject, and dose to dose.

it was however, very easy to market it, and get half of america to willingly take it themselves. when the substance itself, and the experiment of dosing an entire generation was finally declared a failure, they stomped it out w aggressive legislation and scheduling of the substances/precursors, and (like i said above) by injecting harder drugs into the major countercultural hubs. similar effects were achieved through the bastardization of the hippy movement via cultish phenomena like the manson family and also by major "show em whos boss" type displays of power against the youth countercultural movement (kent state being a notable example).

Are you children? I can tell from here it's dank, you've probably never even had triple a. Looks like good smoke bro

I used to smoke white widows in England a decade ago, just a constant up buzz, did not actually enjoy it.

The paranoia-inducing qualities of albanian jack gives you that whole "I just realized the secret to everything" buzz, they should market it as a separate strain or some shit.

Now that I think about it, maybe I'll do it myself. It's just generations upon generations of a hard fought battle for survival in dismal conditions much like the country that breeds it itself

That black market koosh.

Attached: 100toys83.jpg (307x409, 56K)

Way too amber for my taste but it looks top notch if getting couched for hours is your thing. Don't listen to the haters, they've never seen short trimmed weed in their life. The trichs are there in spades tho

oh me and my bois smoking on some loud that look just like that
it some exotic shit got me feeling lik a kite my nigga

@10360774
(You) denied
Have fun killing yourself after smoking bathtub mold :)

>dont listen to the haters
Lol, i would never, this buds for you
Buds %^)

Attached: 20180721_140349.jpg (4032x3024, 3.94M)

I've got the bike you can ride it if you like
Something something crazy diamond

>boasts about buds
>it's all ground to dust-in-the-wind.mp3

wtf

Attached: 1522533965493.gif (500x276, 515K)

It's already forming a solid cone in the wrap, sticky enough that even if you dusted it probably still sticky. Again I say looks good bro ;) was smoking on some red Congolese myself last night, 2 backwoods to the face

Don't you already have the cancer?

marlboro 27's