U.Network - Chinese Steemit

UUU is back to pre-pump price levels.

Laddering your buys 20 sats and below is a good deal.

bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=UUU_BTC

Attached: hLZCo1dn_400x400.jpg (399x399, 8K)

they are a money grab, testnet will be delayed, can't keep promises

screencap this... 2019 they'll announce that UUU will be running on NKN. CEO of NKN is an adviser and did a lot of commites to UUU.

Nobody cares, most people know NKN is potentially infeasible

poomp eeht

Attached: bogchink.jpg (600x400, 142K)

UUU got justed so hard the past week at this price its potentially the best buy in the whole market. I'm already balls deep but considering going all in.

Is it really tho? Why is there no volume at all ?

1) crypto volume is dead across the board
2) still a ways out from mainnet so not a lot of marketing being done yet
Now let's do some math:
USA population = 325M
STEEM market cap = $390M
China population = 1.4B
UUU market cap = $8.7M
Let's say U Network gains 50% as much traction in China as Steemit has in America. That puts market cap at $840M or roughly 100x from current price.

also $1.6M volume on a $8.7M cap coin isn't nothing

Down $500 on this shit lol. Can't even log into bibox, says network unstable.

Exactly why I’m buying this up. The potential for this coin is big. They have some big backers too

UUU will use NKN... i'm pretty confident... their advisor and guy who did a lot of commits is Yanbo Li, the CEO of NKN, co founder of Onchain and main coder of NEO.

are you trying to fud? NKN is an absolute disaster. I bought it 6 weeks ago and I'm down 70% fuck those faggot chinks. U Network actually has a chance of succeeding as long as they don't associate with those losers.

NKN will be revolutionary, that's not FUD, that's big SHILL, you faggot. And no doubts, they will work together. Yanbo did a huge part of UUU.

>chink confirmed

so U Network is scam too? :-)) or why big part of U Network github repository is made by NKN CEO? And NEO is scam too? Because Yanbo programmed most of it.

look at the commits made by dreamfly281 :-)

U Network and NKN are 2 great projects that will yield very high returns.

wtf??

this. buy now, wait 6 months, easy 20x at very minimum.

comfy AF

He can contribute if he wants don't publicize it though. NKN has burned so many people myself included that whole team can fuck themselves

600k feeling so comfy. This is one of the most no brainer moonshots I’ve ever seen.

jesus, NKN isnt your ordinary shitcoin... if they fulfill the purpose, this will be big like bitcoin, because most of the people on the planet will use it... it will be driven by usage.

he contributes because he's likely to be the best blockchain developer in the World... NKN has the top team in crypto.

Will be kind of hard to fulfill when the coin goes to $.05 next week and they have no money left for development

what a simple idiot you are... fudding your own coin

i have no doubt that all UUU data will be relayed through NKN, just wait till 2019 when it's announced, NKN starts building the ecosystem and apps early from 2019 when the mainnet and SDK is basically already done, so they can focus on the ecosystem