Can someone explain this fomo 3d shit to me...

can someone explain this fomo 3d shit to me? i was gifted a bunch of eth like 3 years ago but never bothered to look into it. apparently there's an account somewhere. waiting for the person that gifted it to me to get back with the login details. probably going to dump some into this fomo shit once i figure out what it is.

Attached: gettyimages-508360902.jpg (1024x681, 80K)

its called a scam

you basically bet that there will be 9x eth put into the pot after you go in.

You have to create an account using MetaMask, link in my picture.

Basically you buy keys and the last person to buy a key wins the majority of the pot (currently like 10 million dollars in the pot).

Problem is, each key bought resets the 24-hour timer by 30 seconds. Also, each key held earns ETH dividends from new keys being bought.

So you can earn dividends by simply holding keys, but the last person to buy a key wins the pot (game won't end anytime soon).

Attached: e15435435.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

seems like a game of chicken where you buy in and try to get out before the puzzle is solved and someone wins the pot? that about right?

gotcha. but it seems like a shitload of people would buy keys when the clock gets closer to zero so this shit would like never end.

Don't use this link, seems suspecct. Install metamask from the firefox addon library, you don't need to create an account for anything.

are you in it? how much are you earning? are your dividends automatically reinvested in more keys?

That's POW3D

Yeah that's exactly what will happen. The key price gets more expensive over time though, as well all the key holders earn dividends on the people fighting to win the pot. I don't plan or expect the win the pot, just collecting dividends.

Attached: e0234023.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

That's the idea. Or keys become so expensive no one would risk buying one unless they knew for certain no one else would.

To be fair, it's my ref link. It's not suspect I just earn 10% if you use it and yeah you don't have to though I would appreciate it.

I put in 0.1 ETH on the second day and I've made like 5x my money, reinvested once with about 0.11 ETH.

You can still double your money I imagine...obviously the earlier you buy the better, but whales are coming in now more frequently. Like past two days the pot grew over 10K ETH alone.

Attached: watchmen-motion-comic-disc-22.jpg (800x451, 75K)

>I don't plan or expect the win the pot, just collecting dividends
how much are you collecting in dividends?

To clarify, you don't lose anything by using my ref link. If you think I'm helpful though please consider it!

I have collected about 5x my original investment, it's increasing exponentially.

I woke up today to $50USD. I withdrawal using MetaMask all the time too, so it's realized gains.

Attached: KobeSteak.jpg (500x500, 102K)

can you take out the original money you put in to purchase a key or is that locked in and you can only take the dividends out?

>To be fair, it's my ref link. It's not suspect I just earn 10% if you use it and yeah you don't have to though I would appreciate it.
what's the real link?

It's the same as what I posted, minus everything after the /

the /createaccount is my ref link.

Yes you can withdrawal your dividends at any time, and you still keep your keys so you actually don't lose anything. I recommend withdrawing frequently.

Attached: 8c6b6e1b63d59d7e942ab5e6f04720b7--golden-life-golden-retrievers.jpg (236x236, 11K)

This pot is going to get so large. There are STILL whales throwing 100 ETH buys into this. Check etherscan.

You get to earn dividends watching the titans duke it out until the very very bitter end. There is no way whales will give up chasing the last key. We have a loooonnggggg ways to go on this first round.

>you still keep your keys so you actually don't lose anything.
yea but the eth spent on keys is gone for good. you cannot get that back, correct? there's really no benefit to "keeping your keys" except that your keys establish how much in dividends you get, right?

Yes you don't get back your original investment, except by way of dividends.

No benefit to keeping keys except dividends yeah...which is a big benefit though. The last person to buy a key wins the pot.

There is a wiki if you visit their website that has really detailed info.

I would recommend you join team Snek or team Bull. More info on that on the website.

what part of scam dont you understand

ok. i'll check it out and probably throw in. still waiting to figure out where my eth is atm.

i've got the gist of it now. thanks.

Alright man. If you feel like you want to do it, please consider using my ref link. You don't lose anything from doing it, but I understand if you don't wanna.

Have a good one man.

Attached: e2212212121.jpg (3440x1080, 1.36M)

Just be ware that you’re buying in to a literal Ponzi. Nothing wrong with that as it’s no secret, but just don’t be surprised if you lose most/all of it.

yea, im fully aware of what this thing is. not really a ponzi scheme. more like a multi-level marketing scam mixed with the lottery. this shit still hasnt broken out of the Jow Forums board and whatever other crypto discussion forums there are so it probably has lots of room to grow. i could see it even driving demand for eth once it spreads and normies like myself want to get in.

Already too many keys in Fomo3D

Check out Fomo2D dot io.
> New contract
> 45% goes to divs
> Not on dapraddar yet
> Only 19 eth in contract
> This is ground 0

In Fomo3D the ETH is spread to 30,000,000 keys

In Fomo2D dot io there are only 700,000 keys

Do the math

>people are less retarded in 2018

Nope

all you have to do is hype the shit out of it and keep convincing people to buy in and you can sit back and collect a steady stream of passive income. it's on a global scale though so the potential to keep roping people in is endless. i dont mind dropping 100-200 on this to see where it goes. this shit hasnt even started to spread yet either.