What the FUCK do you do once you've made it?

So I cashed out my crypto before the crash last year. After taxes I made around $600,000. Not exactly lambo gains, but enough to NEET for the rest of myself on a frugal lifestyle I guess.

I kind of feel I got rich too fast because I just don't know what the fuck to do with my life. I'm 23. I have no friends or social life. Once I "made it" I lost my virginity to 3 hookers while wearing a mask because I was too embarrassed to show my ugly ass face. Still makes me cringe that I did that but I guess I have the benefit of not being ridiculed as a virgin anymore.

>inb4 vidya and anime

That shit gets boring pretty fast. Besides there are no good games or TV shows this year that interest me. Boku No Hero Academia and Gintama are the only crappy ass animes I'm keeping up with this year since I've got nothing better to do.

>inb4 get Jow Forums

I actually paid a lot of money to hire an ex-olympian personal coach earlier this year to help me lift. I was too beta to go to the gym myself alone so hiring a coach was the logical option. Even though the guy was cool and 100% knew his shit, I still felt I got nothing out of it and was left depressed even after working out.

>inb4 learn a skill

Yeah tried that but I just can't motivate myself to commit to an online course. I probably have ADHD or something because learning anything that requires some effort turns my brain off.

Honestly I just don't know what to do with my life Jow Forums. I told my parents that I "got a work from home job" and I am actually helping them pay off on their housing loan through my crypto gains every month. Truth is, I just sit around in my room all day surfing the net, fapping, watch 2 or 3 episodes of anime, surfing, fapping, and fall asleep watching fucking bloomberg news.

I just fear that if I told my parents the truth they would tell me to move out, but I honestly don't want to pay some kike landlord rent even though I can afford it.

Attached: 1500154775994.jpg (250x249, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomofive.me/play
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're 23 with 600k and you live with your parents.... no wonder you're depressed.

Go on a fun trip around the world then get an apartment... time to level up

Checked user.
put $20-50K in Link. travel for a month, get yourself a place then figure out how to spend your millions.

Unironically breed white women and make white children.

learn how to dedicate yourself
that's pretty much your primary problem

Move out and live on your own, the shit you'll need to learn and habits you'll gain will be a good stepping stone
You are incredibly fucking lucky that you have the opportunity of buying a house flat out, and have the option of buying that house damn near anywhere you want
Go buy a plot of land in the country for cheap and live the comfy life, Turn your crypto into an actual solid job, industrialize it and maximize your gains
Go to Jow Forums for information on how to get Jow Forums, you have the option of buying home gym equipment and not having to go out into a public one

Attached: gym routines from [fit].png (2143x1912, 768K)

>what the fuck do you do once you've made it
Anyone. You can do anyone you want.

hold on
>I have 600k
>I don't want to pay rent
nigger you don't need to rent, you have the money to buy a house without a mortgage

>Go to Jow Forums for information on how to get Jow Forums,

I guess you didn't read my OP. I clearly said I hired a personal coach to help me lift

>Once I "made it" I lost my virginity to 3 hookers while wearing a mask because I was too embarrassed to show my ugly ass face. Still makes me cringe that I did that but I guess I have the benefit of not being ridiculed as a virgin anymore.
That's a weird way of looking at things. The weight of being a virgin would have eventually been lifted. The weight of having lost your virginity to a hooker while wearing a mask is something that will be with you for the rest of your life.

I have 250k at 20 and this is what I think. The best parts about being rich is that everyone respects you for it and you never have to worry about anything money related. How will a Ferrari or mansion make your life better? It won't.

HOWEVER you DO NOT get the respect of you have money alone but nothing to go with it e.g. lottery winners, you're just regarded as rich trash.

To get around this you still need to be "successful" in other aspects to get the respect. The most important is a degree, even if it's just a bachelor's. Your also shouldn't be living with your parents and should aim for a prestigious career.

Attached: 1499401659909.gif (524x399, 53K)

>To get around this you still need to be "successful" in other aspects to get the respect. The most important is a degree, even if it's just a bachelor's. Your also shouldn't be living with your parents and should aim for a prestigious career.

I dropped out from an accounting degree. I don't think I have the motivation to go back to college desu

>Live off the interest
>invest part of it into business
>Manage the business to get rid of boredom
>Join communities you can relate to like video game conventions, make friends at the gym, learn how to mod cars make friends at the racetrack
>Send me 50$ bc I'm a poor fag
>???
>Profit

I need a picture of that mask

If you are white go to a third world country (either South America or Eastern Europe) and get a girl, impregnate her with your worthless seed and start a family. If you are a spic go to Southeast Asia and do the same. If you are a nigger then go to Africa, do the same. If Asian you are fucked.

This op get the aids vaccine and make kids all over the world

just a standard balaclava mask

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Looooooool 3 hookers with a mask on to lose your virginity?

Funniest shit I've read in so long literally laughed out loud

try running and smoking weed

You should give me all of your money so I can not work and start all of my business ideas, get fit, and go out and party. I'm attractive and just like you except I lost it in gox. You giving me your money would be a good resource for humanity and is definitely amazing karma for the afterlife.

You can't get AIDS from fucking a female natural vagina you retard. The only way to get AIDS is being a faggot and having gay sex or injecting faggot AIDS blood in your veins.

>I dropped out from an accounting degree. I don't think I have the motivation to go back to college desu
There's no need to rush just don't be overpowered in one area and a complete loser in everything else or you don't get the satisfaction of "earning it". E.g. even without BTC/inheritance I was a 1 percenter for my age financially and academically despite being raised in a shithole. This was much more satisfying than lucking into big boy money like a complete retard.

Just take baby steps e.g. move out, then learn stuff on the internet, then think about careers and college, then wagecuck (u clearly don't have the will power for neet).

Basically improve the following
>education
>life skills e.g. cooking
>fitness (I know you said this did nothing, just don't get fat and exercise an hour a day)
>Career
>Gf
And you'll feel much more satisfied. Don't focus on a single one just improve them all gradually.

It's bloodborne some women have it too the rate is just higher in fags

Damn, I was hoping it'd be creepier

If I had $600k after taxes I would pay off my house, so -$180k. Get a solar system with battery backup, prolly -$30k~? Invest the remainder into Dash masternodes and go train for the ironman triathalon or else just pump iron and get super jacked.

How did u get rich? Buying when. Bitcoin was worth peanuts?

Unless your dick is full of wounds and the cunt is bleeding is really difficult to catch AIDS from a female.

You rent a nice place and make it an /sig/.
Help youngster becoming the best version they can be. Better society. Start with politics. Get elected since people already know you are awesome. Get bigger and bigger and change the wold for the better.

>I just sit around in my room all day surfing the net, fapping, watch 2 or 3 episodes of anime, surfing, fapping, and fall asleep watching fucking bloomberg news.
I feel like you're me in future. Only 2 years and $550k away. But at least I've got a few hobbies that I want to succeed at. And going to use some of my gains to get a plastic surgery, which I advise you to do also since you're ugly as you said yourself

600k and life still sucks for him.
If it doesn't buy you happiness...oh wait thats right your bitcoins are worthless too
Nope life will suck for you no matter what
SUCKS TO BE U
KYS on a gif and post
Actually I feel bad OP. So bad i believe you should put yourself out of your misery. I know someone who can help.

Attached: 151634112524.jpg (1330x748, 88K)

>the cunt is bleeding
So like a 1 in 4 chance? Vaginas bleed for seven days out of every 28 on average.

If I was rich I would just shitpost as usual but it would be from a doomsday compound with nice furniture

How did you get a hooker to agree to this. You cant wear a mask into a massage parlor. Just curious how you were able to wear it. Asking for a friend.

Make yourself look better if you're so ugly. Consider plastic surgery. Get your hair professionally cut and styled. Continue working out. If you are intimidated to go alone you can get a home gym, or go to the gym late at night if it's a 24 hour or so people won't bug you. Or just go with earbuds on so no one will approach you. Improve your diet. If you are fat, eat less (maybe try intermittent fasting or carb cycling), if you're skinny eat more, and increase your protein consumption. Eat less junk food and more meat and vegetables. If you think you have ADHD go to a doctor, or just buy some Ritalin on the dark web and send it to a PO box. If you have social anxiety see the doctor about that too. Remember you are relatively rich and know how to use crypto so it should be easy for you to obtain any helpful drugs even if you can't get a prescription. Try Modafinil. Also phenibut (no prescription needed). Work on your personality. Maybe read some books about seduction/PUA, it couldn't hurt. Read some books about general self-improvement, How to Make Friends and Influence People, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, even Jordan Peterson, that sort of thing. If you're bored of anime just read books. Whatever you're into, sci-fi, fantasy, non-fiction. Try reading in a Starbucks or out on a park bench so you're around people. It's less depressing than staying home. Consider no-fap. Go to bars, just have one or two drinks so you don't get wasted, and talk to people. Consider going to college. Even community college is something so you can interact with people. Get a hobby, like art or fiction writing. You have enough money that you can buy helpful books or courses.

Pretty similar situation, don't have any good advice but I think at this age still need to work/start some kind of career. That's what I think I'll do. Also learn surfing, buy a paramotor, start motocross and similar fun hobbies

go live on a beach in thailand or bali you idiot

>The most important is a degree, even if it's just a bachelor's
Kek nice bait

Attached: 1531855606710.png (168x206, 88K)

Almost in the exact same position, OP. Lol. I put my money in an investment bank. They gave me a $400,000 line of credit that I can use for anything also with no schedule to pay back the money. I'm thinking of buying some houses in Detroit to fix up and buy a mustang GT maybe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 3.png (1326x592, 59K)

>Unironically breed white women and make white children.
racemixing is better

wow $600k you're so rich and set for life
bruh I made $3.4m from crypto and I'm still hustling to become richer, I fucking love the thrill of making more and more money
I put 750k in an investment bank in swiss, 250k in my country's bank and the rest still invested in crypto

Smoke weed

Attached: 1530856488739.png (356x979, 19K)

Property dumb fag, use your worth as leverage fag

Think about what you really enjoy doing and pursue that, try to monetize it if possible, you have the capital for it

/thread

This is my problem desu. I’m at 1.2mill but it’s never enough... I had 3 at the peak but holder because I thought I would have 30. Ducking degenerate gambler

I'd do drugs, travel and fuck hookers around the world. Buy a motorcycle or some shit.

Did you yell TERRORISTS WIN when you busted?

Attached: gf.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Too soon, bro. At least delete the image and repost.

you sick fuck, OP is already down on his spirits and you post this fucking shit

yeah. I was only somewhat depressed before getting a good 6 figure job and making a couple hundred thousand in crypto, now I'm really depressed. normies have it easy.

have your testosterone levels checked.

How the fuck can you live the rest of your life off 600k? That's not even enough to buy a house.

You can't just force yourself to learn something, you have to find something that sparks your interest. You have all the time in the world now, just keep trying new shit until you find something fun. If your parents tell you to get out just appease them with money? I can't understand why they would force you out unless you were leeching off them. Just be honest and tell them you don't want to pay a fuckton for rent. Maybe offer them a fraction of what you would pay.

That's brilliant user. Not everyone can say they did that. I hope you were wearing army fatigues too

Anyway next step is your tour of southeast asia. Hell you might not even enjoy it but it'll stretch you

I'm burned out. I just need a break from the stress of work and trading.

you really need to get a job/career or establish passive income. 600k is not that much money, but you could use it to set something up if you don't want to wagecuck, but if you don't do anything the money will run out and you will be trying to find a job in a few years with no experience and having to explain the gap years on your resume.

try not to burn yourself out like I did, but when you're young is really the only time you can make massive and risky moves to advance your career.

60/40 stock/bond split, you can reliably count on withdrawing 3-3.5%, real value, indefinitely.

At $600k that's $18-$21k. Not taxed at wagie rates.

living on 18-21k per year is a shit life tho. you have enough money to last a lifetime but not enough to take advantage of it. you have to take risks, that's how you will get out of this rut.

>living on 18-21k per year is a shit life tho
Only if you live in a high cost area.

the only place where it might be feasible is deep south, tennessee and backwoods flyover shit. 20k is literally poverty tier in any developed nation. it wouldn't even be enough for regular flyover shit like iowa.

No one can live your life for you. This is what I did when I cashed out less than you.
>bought a house
>one bedroom turned into a home gym
>one bedroom turned into a mining room
>built some miners
>workout daily listening to anime music and jpop
>started creating websites pulling in the same money normies earn at a job
>designed my life so I can work off a laptop
>travel and work
>eating at nice restaurants, drinking nice wine, listening to live music, learning 2nd language, sometimes going to strip club tho im kinda done with it
Going to continue traveling around and get serious about finding a waifu.

Hit me up and we will go to Thailand. You pay tho frend.

give all ur money to me instead im also 23 year old neet pls u seem to be retarded

>hire an ex-olympian personal coach
they don't actually push you, they just give you meme exercises they don't do themselves

Fucking retards, you will never make it because nothing is enough for you so you will never be happy.

Only if you are a burger who needs to buy useless shit and have millions for muh health insurance. I have plenty of friends who live well on like 21k after tax in Scandinavia

>Houses in Detroit

You better buy up entire blocks.

build gunpla user.

>$600k
>not enough to buy a house

Where do live exactly? NYC? SF?

>Dash masternodes

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You need God as air

travel dude. i just got back from being on the west coast for a few weeks. it will take your mind of stuff. you need to break out of your comfort zone by doing things. stop thinking and DO. i know it sounds really silly but its true.

I'm 24 and have 5k. Give me your money it will help with your depression (srs)

Attached: 10520124_299760390183524_492439384_n.jpg (187x269, 7K)

Get plastic surgery for your ugly face OP.

The fact that that's what you focused on and replied about, out of all the advice given to you, shows that you're not ready or willing to help yourself, whether it's a mental or maturity issue. Cliche, but nobody can help you but yourself. People can only give you suggestions, and it's up to you to have the mentality and desire to build off of that.

kek this

Whats wrong with masternodes?

>Jow Forums
since you seemed lost

wow you really posted this?
too soon man you should delete this post it's in very poor taste

Redpill me, what's up with the girl?

she ate a redpill very sad

I can't help you with your life problems, but you know what CAN?

fomofive.me/play

GOLD

Attached: 1395977881801.jpg (413x395, 80K)

1) Find a cause to fight for
2) that you personally feel passionate about it
3) And that's bigger than yourself

LARPing and soapboxing belongs in , take that shit there. sage

Give me som money.

Jow Forums internal meme. she looks dead but isn't. once posted everyone responds with too soon or too far or blah blah goes back at least to 2010 when I first discovered Jow Forums.

wow everyone look at this massive faggot

you need to get out of the house, or at least break the routine of just lying in bed or sitting aimlessly at the computer. did you buy a house yet? a change of environment can stimulate changes in behaviour.

you need something to work towards too, like this a fulfilling life is one where you have goals and can see yourself making progress towards them and seeing your worst aspects improve and your best get better. try a diary so you can plainly see how you spend your time and then think about how to improve your use of time.

just stop fapping and thatll cure youre AHHHHHH I CANT ENJOY ANYTHING KILL ME type feel every day

and move out and find cheap rent

thats what i would do immediately move out

ur lucky op

i would probably feel bored too even if i made it but atleast youre capable of living by yourself without anyone annoying you

Attached: tumblr_parikzp2qm1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (1200x1920, 383K)

Honestly just read the book "Mastery" by George Leonard and then choose a hobby you want to master.
You've won the game of money, but there are countless other things out there you're shit at and will take years to get good.

In addition, look into Eastern spirituality and meditation, there is some good shit to be had there.

Look at cheap property in the country, you could get yourself a nice house with 30 acres of land for $150,000. Maybe farm as a hobby or something, chickens or sheep.
Maybe buy a larger plot of land and see about converting it to a dirt bike park or something? Get a good waiver drawn up, charge people an average fee to come blast around your property, you could make a good living with minimal money spent on upkeep and employees.

Surprise, if you have no goals or actual desires to do anything in life money will not change your life in any meaningful way. Now you get to wallow in depression and have existential crisis' with everything set for you with no drive to do anything for the rest of your life, or you somehow find something you want to do or enjoy and realize you have the money to do it.

I fucking hate people like you btw. At least if you were someone that had desires and goals that you would use the money for, even if it's just pure hedonism, I would just think "Man good for that user, he made it". But I look at people like you and just realize there must be thousands of people in the world where money is completely wasted on, and they'll forever be a sad fuck.

600,000??? You will run out I guarantee it, You need to invest back into crypto. 1 million isn't even enough to retire on, especially with the at least 3% inflation every year.

Attached: Lottery.jpg (628x387, 44K)

lmao

Boomers.txt

too soon.

>I have no friends or social life
This is mostly the problem with 1st world societies. Guess what, at that age, you make friends at work or in your immediate social circle. I'm in your shoes right now (Granted I had friend "bros" before but lost them due to falling out), I'm high middle class and don't have to really work as hard and money isn't an issue for me but everything you do is really just moot and boring without people to share your joys with. It sounds like a fag thing to say but everything you do is meaningless if you don't have a group of people or someone to share your experiences with.

You will kill yourself in 5 years when you are left holding worthless fiat and 1 BTC holders are local moguls.

Attached: BTCfuture.png (1453x9999, 3.8M)

OP, read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs#

You seem unhappy because you haven't fulfilled the rest of your needs. It seems you have your physiological and safety needs met (somehow because you aren't very rich and you have to resort to whores for sex). These are the most basic and easiest needs to meet (some people don't even need to meet them because they are born with them).
The next one is social belonging and then esteem. I would rather work on my esteem before social belonging because it will give you more confidence to approach people but it's up to you. If you bother to read that link, you will know what you have to do otherwise just kys, life is pointless if you don't have a goal

you have to have a wound too
AIDS is only blood transferrable, the only possible way to get it is by getting their blood in you somehow
how it transmits through gays is that when they give it in the ass, hardened shit in the other faggot cuts their dick and the first faggot tears the second's colon
by that combined gets you blood transmission
This does not happen with women, and thus it's far less of a danger to fuck a woman with it

he's ugly because he's fat
if he lost weight, he'd be fine