You are a good husband, right? you gotta spend money to make money, right?

you are a good husband, right? you gotta spend money to make money, right?

Attached: mac.jpg (432x768, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2pb4fs/everything_you_need_to_know_about_shit_tests/
youtube.com/watch?v=QJXMJncBDrs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be in a marriage for 5 years
>still doesn't detect shittests when he sees them

/thread

based

That man is going to ask to have a child for 5 years and then get one that isn't his

Is this some sort of intentional behavior? Explain?

Spending time with a fucking whore for more than 1 hour

Eat a fucking dick cuck faggots

She wanted something to bitch about and see if it would work. Women do it to see how much shit you are willing to take. She didn't care about the computer she just wanted to test him and bitch about something. She without a doubt found something else to bitch about mere minutes after getting the laptop.

Yes

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2pb4fs/everything_you_need_to_know_about_shit_tests/

women conciously or uncionciously continously test the men around them, especially their partner or potential partner, testing their resilience, leadership, drive, independence etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJXMJncBDrs

being married is the biggest shittest of them all

this guy fucks

oh man know the feeling. repeatdly my gf wants sth, like a good film camera for example...she was wanting it for so long, got her a beautiful one, she used two rolls, and its been sitting there for 4months already gathering dust. cant take it man, infuriates me. fucking women

How does one stop that shit? And I don't mean "passing" the test. I mean how do you subtly convey the information that if she ever "shit tests" me again she will be in a world of pain.

punch that fucking whore right in her stupid mouth or keep crying like a beta

Date a girl with autism like I do. She just wants to do whatever I want to do and is pretty much a slave, she does whatever I command.

You have to go back.

Attached: 1517254989678.jpg (396x382, 41K)

They are like children AAAAAAAAAAAA
>can I haf da new iphone *nuzzlez* paws xPPP

Attached: 23621-32490-28171.jpg (658x786, 82K)

Idiot

NEVER FORGET: women are the oldest children in the room

Attached: 1531943979370.jpg (700x505, 215K)

what is a shittest

aint clickin dat shit nigguh

>Those who consider themselves “a bullshit free zone,” eg: masculine men will “ball bust” (read: shit test your ass a new one) quite relentlessly to determine “just how much of a man you are.” If you are an effeminate or timid man, you will feel bullied rather than challenged and this tells the group everything they need to know about you.

Humanity was a mistake

Oy. Why do the goyboys waste money on dumb things? Should have invested in chainlink, you would’ve made $20,000 out of that computer money

Just buy a windows xp laptop for $30, it can run all the stuff you need for work. Or get a windows 95 desktop

This is quite possibly the dumbest and most primitive kind of behavior. I guess it would be common to experience if you work in an environment like door to door vacuum sales, but I’ve never experienced this in a place that wasn’t literally a brainlet zone

Shit tests are always present. They are masked, but always there.
Can't escape the hierarchy, crabboy proved it's in-built into us.

No they aren’t. If you’re being “shittested” on a regular basis, you’re doing it wrong. Don’t let people do that to you and establish boundaries early. If it still happens, they don’t respect you or you’re around literal retards

All the women with autism that I encountered where unbearably domineering - inhumanly so. Met quite a few.
They do what regular females do, but don't mask it. That's that.

but it's all nature when you really think about it, most bitches aren't even aware of the fact that they are doing those shittests constantly, it's in their nature to make sure they aren't with some beta that will submit to her because back in the day a beta wouldn't be able to defend that slut in a cave against different dangers, nothing's changed biologically

That's why the saying
>just be yourself
work for chads and alphas because that is the behavior everyone likes/wants
if you're a beta, yea you can be yourself but don't expect bitches to be attracted to you.
So you are either a chad/alpha and do everything the right way subconsciously, a beta that constantly checks himself 24/7 being alert to all the BS and constantly thinking how to act in order to be seen as attractive or just give up on bitches/lower your standards drastically

>Don’t let people do that to you and establish boundaries early
Hierarchy establishment still happened. Those boundaries still will be tested from time to time, even in very subtle ways.

Unfortunately they made backhanding women back into line illegal.

Yes you’re right, and it’s fucking annoying. It’s also brainlet tier. But unfortunately it is a reality. Fucking normalfags

it's always been like that, it's only more visible now due to global culture/internet/social media/dating apps that it's even more important than ever before because standards expected rom men went through the roof in the recent years.
50 years ago when you liveed in a smaller town or a village it was very easy to be a big fish in a small pond, now bitches take a quick glance through instagram/celebrities and won't settle for anything less than a strong 8

Right, but the issue is that men don’t typically peak at an early age and shouldn’t be on Instagram or any social media bragging about their life for someone to come and steal the little that they actually have. It’s not until they are boomer stage that they are really capable of amassing a large amount of wealth. At that stage, you don’t need to be on Instagram for women to find you, but your dick doesn’t work as well as it used to. Also, what you’re describing is called being a gigolo and it’s not really a path to success later in life

Yes you have, they’re just way more subtle and subversive irl.

Why in the world would you want to be with a creature that constantly looks for chinks in your armor to stab them? Aren't relationships supposed to be about having an island of stability and support?

Attached: pepe think.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

This is exactly right. Anyone who spends their time doing this to you is abusing you and you should keep a lot of distance from them. It’s not a male/versus female thing, about 90% of the human population engages in these kinds of behaviors and they are usually poor, or they have their money from illegal activity.

Amen, fellow man. Preach that truth to these ... boys

Attached: blatter-exaliftin.jpg (640x426, 59K)

You may not realize it, but we are shit testing each other in this thread right now.

I would never shit test you user.

The first rule of fight club is what, again?

Ultimate truth, also check

Attached: shit tests explained.jpg (1436x2148, 506K)

women are subconsciously testing your mettle and integrity as a man

if you bend to their will, they know you're a pussy aka not a leader, not an alpha

But my questions remains - why would you want to be with such a vicious creature? Is access to pussy that much important to you to go through all this shit?

it's not always so bad

and as you get older everyone else is either in a relationship or lonely. it's not like high school where you can hang out with your bros. your bros are too busy with their own vicious creatures to have time to give a shit about hanging out with you for more than an hour or two every few weeks. unless you go gay, then I hope you like sucking dick, faggot.

You don't give in. Not even once. If she complains and bugs you about any stupid shit, just call er out on her childish behavior and ignore whatever it was she was complaining about. worked wonders for me after she finally realised I wasnt budging

Yes lol

This comment proves you’re a beta male with no ambition

>you need to have a wife or you will be completely alone meme
Aren't you the gooddest goy.

Do you not want a wife who'll be loving and tolerant of your spawn? Would you not take pride in how she handled herself around other people's issue? Would you not dump her ass in a can if she gave you the slightest doubt? Have you not done to her exactly what you're complaining she's done to you? Are you, in fact, pic related?

Attached: i-will-protect-dbd57g.jpg (600x880, 65K)

>t. cuck

tfw autist ex gf reporting in

is pretty spot on with my experience
Mine had several mental issues, anorexia, weighed 35 kilos, was nymphomaniac
INTJ devilish type, and talked at cadence of perhaps 3 words per 30 minutes.
Found out she was cucking her LTR boyfriend with me for a fucking year.

Dating autist gf is madness.

>be at work minding my own business
>suddenly HR roastie storms into my office and asks me for a copy of a invoice
>turn around in my chair and point at the place where she can find it
>she just stands there and looks at me like she is waiting that I do it for her
>get up and do it while talking down to her like to a child
>she stomps on the ground like a butthurt kid
>runs out of my office
>30 minutes later her beta orbiter shows up asking me if we can talk
>get up and all in his face asking him what he wants
>tells me that I can‘t talk to her like that
>tell him I can talk however the fuck I want while pumping up my gorilla chest
>he slowly walks back and leaves the office
>never figured out what this was actually about

kek

post more

based

MOAR

the fucking man
hope you're not larping

i think this is the best pic I've ever seen on this shitty fucking website.

Kek, nice joke. Actually chuckled out loud.

you make good points. What crypto do you own?

Yes. Its programmed into you unless you're a lowtest beta

how can a woman raise children when she isn't certain her man can't defend her? She has to check if he's up to task.

>why would you want to be with such a vicious creature?

Most men think it's normal and our media reinforces that this is a cute, typical, harmless, and quirky attribute of the modern woman. They also likely were raised by a woman who was like this.

>crabboy
What?

>be me 20 yo
> standing up in a crowded bus
>some old lady throws herself towards the bus to an hero
>driver hits the brakes
> all the ones standing up go flying in all directions
>I land in some other dude.
>Sorry dude.
>what the Fuck is your problem? Shoves me
>I can't even.
>dude I fell on you because the bus stopped. Didn't mean it.
>I don't fucking care
>I take my glasses off, . Really? You want to fight here? (scared looks from the people around us).
>this guy is for real. He wants to fight because reasons. Won't listen to reason.
>people start yelling at the other dude. He doesn't give a Fuck.
>out of the blue a girl gets close to the dude
>she said, I quote " idiot, how small is your dick that you pick up a fight over nothing? Don't you see there are old ladies and children here?"
>he looks at me
> *surprised look*
> Fine dude, have your bitch fight for you.
> she isn't my...
>*girl lashes out * I'm not anyone's bitch fucker get out of the bus or I call the police
>notworthit.png he gets off the bus
>I still can't react
>T-thanks, I guess I owe you one
>he was an asshole, np.
>C-can I buy you a drink or something?
>*glares*......... Awkward silence.....
Sure, if you don't get into any more fights. *laughs*
>*nervous chuckle* y-yeah.

And thats how I met my wife.
I was the beta of the betas.
She never shittested me.
He is basically a bro I can Fuck.
Sometimes you just get lucky.

Fag.

I was on that bus, I'm the guy who started the standing ovation.

its female biology that goes back to the beginning of mankind. Women do it instinctually to keep their chosen protector in tip-top shape, or to let her know if he's weak and if she should move on to find a new man to replace him.

quality

Kek

pretty much only LINK and btc good sir

This link itself is a shit test, isn't it?

Can confirm, I was there. His wife's name? Juan.

And his name was... Albert Einstein

I watched the paradigm shift after reading his post, forgot how amazing it is.

>stability and support?
That's what she's getting from you, not the other way around.

My ex gf told me that my behaviour is too superior and fierce and that she couldn't cope with that because she would feel like shit.

She left me.
Now what?

You're just an asshole mate

jordan peterson

It was just her point of view.
I graduated, she is still striving to. I achieved some results, she still has to.

She felt this disparity.
What could I have done?
And yes, I was there telling her to not worry...but you know women...

Guys who really buoght into this kind of shit were a big thing a few years back. Everybody was trying out 'alpha' everyone else. Going to the club was pretty ugly for a while.

That's what you get for taking relationship advice from a bunch of young nerds who have never had a serious relationship.

Attached: 92383d623b988085ad85c1c77824b580_650x.jpg (650x966, 156K)

Good thing those ugly guys learned their place and don't go out to the club anymore.

I got married so I can't say whether or not it still goes on, but I remember the shit when redpill and PUA became a big thing. All these fucking douchebags in ill-fitting clothes were always in the club putting on this cocksure attitude and always trying to exert their dominance on everything. IT was horrifying.

I was a model so I always had a free table and bottle service with other tall, good looking people and never spent any money-- I only partied because I'm an addict I just remember wave after wave of these posers doing this shit and none of them ever realizing how transparent they are.

>not buying your wife a mac 5 years ago
when will guys learn?

>I was a model so I always had a free table and bottle service with other tall, good looking people and never spent any money
>none of them ever realizing how transparent they are.

Not only are you a model, but you are a master of pottery.

Attached: 1185.gif (300x169, 486K)

quality pasta

Attached: 1526499905784.jpg (800x450, 52K)

let me guess. They never got laid either.

All of the corrupt shit you see in humqnity is not the result of "beeing evil" but rather a natural way for gaining ressources.
what we call evil is actually simply nature. This is why i dont believe in Gods/God. No creature can create someting as savage and be kind

based, handled it like a champ

Attached: epicstyle.jpg (613x531, 48K)

If her nagging is bothering you tell her she won't ever get what she wants if she doesn't shut up about it and that she's making you hate her.

The more I learn about Females, the more I realize that Artificial forms of companionship may not actually be a shitty idea. Folks like me (and I assume many on Jow Forums) don't really have the attributes to put up with stuff like this. We're just going to be viewed as "weak", despite that not being the case.

Something like Joi is probably beyond my lifetime, but I think it's a good idea to begin to contemplate how to provide companionship to those who don't really understand how to behave, so as to make themselves more attractive to potential/current partners.

Doing this could also be quite lucrative. But it would be extremely difficult, not just from a programming perspective, but actually understanding the "good" parts of Female behavior, and incorporating that into something which makes it seem "real".

Attached: blade_runner_2049_holo.0.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

If you're woman makes you feel bad, you can dump her. She's supposed to make your life easier, keep house, do cooking maybe, but at least she can do is try to make you happy. If she isn't you're with a monster. Dump the bitch!

I can't type today.
>you're

by not falling for her shit tests there is not much more, if it keeps happening, you tell her she is acting too childish, if she still pushes, warn her, and if she doesnt listen dump her, bitching is a lifestyle for some women, you can't fix those

Leave her :)

I bet it is you weeb faggot

t. kid who got "bullied" in school