I live in SF and jobless with no car

thinking about driving for UBER

can anyone shed some light on how i'd go about renting a car to drive for UBER? Is it worth it? How much can I make?

Attached: uber-serp-logo-f6e7549c89.jpg (2625x2625, 59K)

Prostate cancer

Driving

Not worth it bro

Sell drugs so you only do it for short time. Your poopee is on the line

Not worth it

>there are software engineers in sf reading this right now that make $250k/yr or more

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

all uber drivers will get replaced with ai pretty soon. if you're a landlord rent your place and go live in thaiiland like a king

>even they’re homeless

Uber is a terrible job. You unironically make more by wagecucking at McDonalds EVEN if you own your car. If you have rent a car Uber is even worse.

Lol kys degenerate virgin scum

But srslty you need to start growing weed and take advantage of that "privilege"
I would suggest hustling until you can aford a decent jap car and always working uber at least part time, that new shit they have with multiple riders can make u some good bread despite the high cost of living
San fran is beautiful i hope i make it

Attached: 20180721_135030.jpg (2380x2731, 3.71M)

Only if they cant budget their means
There are tons of very afordble houses/apartments 30 mins away on the bart

learn a trade.

Rainbow flag

Your city will not make it

Maga

When driving becomes the norm for boomers and they are in ultimate denial

New age is as follows

Uber and rich people

Nothing more nothing less

Get used to it or get out

Driving is now a way of life. Live in a 3rd world you will age better and run into WOMEN who don't know what tinder is

No arguing facts

I do Uber on the weekends (Chicago) and it's not bad. You get to socialize with hotties and make decent money while literally driving. It's so fucking easy.

I've done the math, you are only making $9-10/hr minus the wear and tear on your car

no idea what youre talking about. Anyway bay area guy here, you can go on craigslist > gigs and you can find a bit of work in the area. also try craigslist > jobs.

I was in your shoes, no car but a head on my shoulders and willingness to work hard. Your first job in the trades you very possibly wont be making a great wage, but after a short amount of time, sticking with it should allow you to shoot up to a sustainable job. I might have a hookup but I honestly cant give it here on Jow Forums. sorry but good luck OP. Cali is a shithole

Does that include tips? I get a good amount by being fun and non-creepy. It may help that I'm fairly good looking and most riders are women

California is done

Think long term and they way things are now

Kys

why the fuck would you want to stay in san fransico if you're broke?

Cringe

You're right, highest GDP In the country and a lower Debt to GDP ratio than most "fiscally conservative" red states

>most riders are women
Is this really true? I’ve already /madeit/ but thinking of becoming Uber just to kill time desu

Hahahahaha

> grow/sell weed in the Bay Area

Hahahah omfg do you have any idea how saturated the weed market is in SF? I shit you not last time I was there walking out of a bar 3 different guys were trying to sell me an eight of weed, I don’t smoke anymore but was curious about the quality... I had each guy present their product and propose a best offer. They all started at $65, each one had GREAT looking weed, super sticky grand daddy purple, some classic OG kush and even my old fav Romulen (it had the red hairs I used to love). Anyways, I ended up offering $20 as my highest bid... guy number 3 said OK $19. I laughed and walked away.

The point of my story is they are practically giving weed away in that city there is so much to go around.

I can tell your not an educated white american. Ask me how!

Maybe it's just Chicago but I would say that 75% of my customers are women.

>kill time

you’re sorry for not building a rockefeller-esque family legacy

There's a difference between killing time and feeling the need to do something that technically counts as work. If it's the later see if Door Dash is a thing in your area.

No they're not you fucking tard. Ai is a meme and those cars are at least 10 years away.

>t.guy with friends at uber atc in pittsburgh

>living is San Francisco
>being unemployed
You can only pick one.

My brother's current boyfriend is a complete NEET other than some graphic design stuff, his family are rich as hell (mom just bought a multi-million dollar property in Palo Alto) and they cover his Mini Turbo, his actually pretty decent apartment, and the rest of his basic expenses. He had around 6 gaming rigs going mining Ethereum but since the price drop it's not profitable with power costs at the moment. Before he started looking into to regular graphic work I told him even though wages in SF are pretty shit relative to cost of living it's all extra for him and even working part time you couls stack some pretty decent cash.

Your never going to make it in SF. Do yourself a favor and get out now.

>My brother's current boyfriend
lol

My roommate made about 8k / month before taxes

I feel depressed whenever I take Uber. It reminds me that:

1.) Uber is absolute proof that we're in late capitalism (so few opportunities that people have resorted to driving for Uber).

2.) Taxi drivers' lost livelihoods and the exorbitant costs of medallions.

>2.) Taxi drivers' lost livelihoods and the exorbitant costs of medallions.
Who gives a shit about these greedy fucks.
Their medallions were worth more than $1MM at some point. They didnt sell at the peak, thinking medallions price is gonna go up forever.

Also Uber is better than wagecucking, cuz you can work when you want, and not when your jew boss wants.