/mena/

kuffar BTFO

Attached: 1553352370548.jpg (1398x1160, 735K)

Long live the king
Fuck Syrians

fuck it, fuck /mena/, this is /jordan/ now, 3ash al malik!

Attached: BASED.jpg (630x300, 26K)

s*Rians are subhuman ungrateful arrogant backstabbing chimps that take all the jobs and cost too much, we must gas them or kick them back to their huge rubble shitthole

bumping a based thread

reminder that jordan is the best arabic nation in terms of literally everything, nafrimutts cant compete, other levantines cant compete, khalijimutts cant compete, iraqimutts cant compete.

fucking hell, i just looked at my posts and was like "BASED" unironically, why am i so based ?

omg same, lol.

>omg
>lol

Attached: Yikes_Reddit_GIF.gif (350x210, 327K)

>that filename
go back nigger

Jordanians are worst posters of mena now, you defeated the french, americans and that one qatari end-boss gg

>literal sandnigger shitskin calls me nigger
kek

SEETHING

why are you Jordanian such trash you Bedouin scum?

Attached: 1552125526193.png (320x300, 86K)

>s-seething
embarrassing...

Attached: 1551377969976.jpg (250x186, 8K)

how does it feel being a subhuman with shit skin ? you have skin the color of shit, and same smell too LOL

>how does it feel being a subhuman with shit skin ? you have skin the color of shit, and same smell too LOL

Attached: soy5.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>posting soyjacks
BTFO, subhuman shitskin.

cry more faggot, your screams of anger of frustration are music to my ears.

cryingwojakwithsmugmask.jpg

wtf how are so many sandnuggers on 4 wangs?

Never conquered reporting in
stupid sandnogs xD

Which /MENA/ country has the best cuisine? Also, what is everyone's favourite colour?

♥️

MANSAF

Are you an actual Jordanian or a pakistani slave?

looks tasty!

My favorite color is pastel pink not a hot pink too slutty
You’re gonna take my words on this So don’t listen to him. Mansaf is eaten with hands while the bread is under the dish on one big plate people eat from, with shared salvia and all. It is a savage retarded dish, and a similiar tasting dish that’s miles better
>inb4 it’s nothing alike
It’s an ayran (a 3ayran technically) thing and a buttermilk thing, chemically just the same, even flavor, but we all know buttermilk is unironically better and ayran is for the faggots who wanna appear exotic. Anyways, there is a dish called shakriyah and it’s better by miles, and a lot more humane.
Best dish of mena? I honestly can’t choose, but perhaps a french taco :^). To non-meme, mena region has so much good food that you can only make a list of the bestest foods, that consist of 20 different dishes. I think something I can eat always and every day is m'semen though.

Attached: 00B8A81C-1EEA-41AA-9E8F-2D3E1BCB77C7.jpg (560x845, 89K)

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

>It's a retarded dish because it's eaten by hands!
You know that people can also use fucking spoons right?

based