People store their coins in places nobody will ever have access to. people start dying...

people store their coins in places nobody will ever have access to. people start dying. few decades later 80% of coins are locked and lost forever. What happens next?

Attached: 4i458di4.jpg (615x615, 44K)

what da fug

Mommy i want some

Name?

>what is supply and demand

decimals or whatever

its like buried treasure the pirates lost

Attached: received_1260350174014859.jpg (495x660, 35K)

smart contracts will release the funds upon death.

i have a solution for this...
it's sort of an online will / digital trezor sort of thing

basically i store your secrets like wallets and whatnot's encrypted by you. (i have no way of knowing what's in your trezor) you give the key to decrypt them to your next of kin. nicely printed out with the link where they can input their requisition token, etc... but here is the catch. there is a period (you can set it but say a month) where if they try to download the trezor the site alerts (via email for free but sms/call could be a paying service) you, and you can actually stop the request with a click if you log in and identify yourself you can reset any suck timer to your digital legacy and talk to your kids about steeling your coins or something. the site also alerts all beneficiaries of the tier if there is more than one that one of them attempted to access your vault.

so all in all you got perfect control over who gets in what order your digital legacy the state doesn't have to know shit about their inheritance lawyers don't have to be involved. and most importantly you don't have to trust the site not to steal your shit only that it abides by it's own rules about requisitions.

>If you take care of my retarded child all this is yours
I wish I was a lion sometimes because if I was I could just kill the cubs of the mate I took If I wanted to, so many fine woman I would date if only the kids were out of the picture.

>smart contracts will release the funds upon death.
how the fuck would a smart contract know that you died?

can't happen efficiently without a governing body. who'll decide who's dead and who isn't?

supply chain sensors tracking body temperature, when it goes under 30 degrees you can assume dead
What project is working on a supply chain keeping track of temperatures? DYOR

>have autistic child
>worry he'll be intimidated by women like you were
>decide to solve the issue by exposing him to thots from an early age
Surely nothing can go wrong.

or sensor malfunction or swimming in chill water mountain climbing getting into a cave and so on.
it's a shit idea. better to assume someone will know you are dead and can take care of your legacy.

Heart rate? Neural electrical activity? all manner of possibilities, depends how futuristic we want to get

You put your wallet seeds in your testament

As far as the actual top of the OP there is no problem with crypto being lost. The crypto remaining will just be worth more, rewarding the people who were close to holders smart enough to make provisions for what would happen to their holdings after death.

technically unfeasible people tried to make tracker apps that report if someone is in trouble but they are not reliable at all. cell reception and internet is not everywhere for starters and say you fall into a ditch there is actually a good chance your phone dies before you...

yeah but then you got to trust someone not to use it before you die. always trust... also if you got multiple inheritors how you ensure the fastest one doesn't fuck the rest over?

>dead man wallet
You have to interact with the wallet once every year or it dumps the funds to a trad bank account. They dont have this?

Why would you want an API inside you, though? Plus you could get alzheimers/brain damage/coma and not be able to use your key even if not dead. Better solution:
>Your wallet has a secondary key you give to your family/lawyer/whatever
>When the secondary key is activated, a smart contract schedules a fund withdrawal a year from then, and sends warnings about the scheduling to all your emails, phone numbers, etc
>Withdrawing any funds from the wallet using the primary key during that one-year period cancels the contract

>also if you got multiple inheritors how you ensure the fastest one doesn't fuck the rest over?
multi sig smart contract wallets

this will require a lot of work to function. but sure you can even do it on blockchain with smart contracts. especially if you can work with time-spans or number of transactions in the contract.

Is it morally wrong to sleep with a prostitute? I've thought about it but I think it's complete
exploitation.

no it's not, you help her make ends meet, help yourself function better and with your transaction you keep the velocity of money up and increase the countries gdp.

Is it morally wrong to pay a man to work back breaking labor in coal mines? Sex is far less dangerous than hard physical labor, particularly if she's working in a brothel that does proper health screenings of workers and clients.

are you an idiot? its a business transaction in the form of service, you can think of pimps as a broker and the woman as usd/btc.

>if women sell their bodys for sex, they are being exploited
>the only women not being exploited are the ones who live a life of luxury without work

do some cryptos have a protocol for "recirculating" lost coins? The problem with that is that the coin risks losing potency as a store of value.