You know the game.. you know the players.. so why are you not prepping for the bull run? it s all uphill from here, fren

you know the game.. you know the players.. so why are you not prepping for the bull run? it s all uphill from here, fren

Attached: bsky.png (874x437, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gw7KhnrB4k
ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiber24-hd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

back to minecraft

I m ready fren. Prepping since winter and it feels comfy and secure. it's just a matter of time , hard to not get excited

This is a good opportunity to buy close to the dip... Get your bags filled this is a great window of opportunity

we all know that a lot of people don't do research on coins before investing, I bet lot of them don't even know which is the right coin to buy
Sky is now a right moment

Easy pick for the bull run
'til winter will go 5x up
I am ready

it s a hard bear for those who bought high, but things will go back to normal soon...

Buy low, it s the way to go :-))

BUY PAJEETS, BUY!!!
SHILL ME MOON, YES SIRS
GOOD COMMUNITY MOVES FORWARD, EXCITED TO SEE THE PROGRESS ON THE NEW DEVICES PROJECT

Realtalk, the Sevtech modpack is pretty fucking solid.

Shhhh.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-27 at 1.15.47 AM.png (1560x1164, 1.86M)

good coin sirs. guarantee best wifi dish for slower than TOR crypto. best for safe sending. yes this is the coin with needful hardware. thank you

Yeah a fucking uphill fight where you fall on your back and die

SCAM
SAGE

Fucking piece of vaporwave for the rest of its existance

I'm literally posting this from the testnet that's faster than any VPN I've ever used. It will certainly be faster than Tor since the principals are completely different.

Obvious larping-pajeet fudder is obvious.

I have 150k coin hours. What can I do with these shits?

yaaaay skycoiiiiin
youtube.com/watch?v=0gw7KhnrB4k

because it's literally not doing anything.
your connection is still provided by your ISP

Actually, it's being provided by my employer's ISP.

I set up a pencil beam directional antenna between my house and their office.

All the traffic to/from my house goes through my skyminer to that antenna to my office to the skyminer I have set up there which hooks in to the ISP's fiber connection. I don't have to care about encryption or privacy because Skywire takes care of that for me. Eventually I'll get paid to have traffic routing from the homes near me through this bridge.

what's the range on it?

ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiber24-hd/

Supposedly 20km+ my setup is about 9km and it's going through a couple of trees and I think one building, but it performs well.