Http://fomofive.me/play

hi giuz

new fomo clone, NOTHING GOES TO DEV, full community rewards back into pot.

5 minutes timer.
now or never

fomofive.me/play

FOMO FIVE

Attached: 9mpEKEhM_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomofive.me/play
airdropme.io/play
etherscan.io/tx/0x90b1416db26ff82167379791909947f41d7c642f4147517c54a80af0e017758e
fomolightning.me/play
airdropme.io/panel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice Idea!!

Did you know that promoting pyramid schemes is illegal? Are you ready to go to jail for this?

is this one a scam.......fuggg

we mooonin boys

Fast!!

5min hype

pot doesnt wait in this

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug scammers?

This is a scam. do not enter

proof?

>tfw going to snipe this easily

Lmao

fomofive.me/play

airdropme.io/play
actually good one

for once a clone that can actually end! nearly got a 0.3 eth pot then reset. approaching 1 eth now

i would call you pajeet faggots but theres no dev fee so im throwing some in. this is for the people it seems

this was botted heavily by the devs and also has a dev fee lol greedy zethr devs

snipe it up guys, 1k up for grabs

only 5 eth. last one we told them about went to 1600 eth and brought in over 3k in volume

this is the first 5min round?

join group icebear - winner

yeah its not going to end. pots already large. literally the poorfag coin right now. lets go

this is the only clone i'm willing to go into now. contract is still nice and low, no botters, and timer is 5 minutes. Perfect

2.5 eth... wtf

I can't snipe it, how can a 5 min game not end?

more eyes on it every second. keys are dirt cheap. costs 50 cents to keep the pot going

Any idea why my TX is stuck - etherscan.io/tx/0x90b1416db26ff82167379791909947f41d7c642f4147517c54a80af0e017758e

Like, sending 0 eth TX doesn't do shit... so annoying. Eth always shits the bed for me ;_;

phishing scam, the only legitimate one is on exitscam.me the rest just copied the site to try to make a quick buck.

Attached: SCAM.png (747x524, 42K)

im in a few others but no dev fees is huge and that means more divs

screw you p3d fagboii. just because its a clone doesnt mean its a scam. gett rekkt homo

fishing scam? kek
someone posted about fomo short yesterday and i 6x'd so yeah not a scam, they are clones. get in early and reap the rewards. if not, watch it grow from the sidelines

fuck maybe it will be over soon? 1min

use more gas

nice dubs. i dont see it ending anytime soon

Anyone who hates themselves for not getting into the real FOMO3D is gunna neck themselves if they don't get into this 5 min close. It's so early and the divs are so fat right now. For real - get the fuck in.

100 keys here LOL

how many u got?

i bought 1000 keys at teh start, and jsut keep buying more with divs. now I have 4825

i have 200. already over 6 eth. this reminds me of yesterday and i like the 5 min limit

Put in $30, got $90 out so far... can't complain

brainlet reporting in
how are this clones done? a cntrl+s won't save the dynamic shit on the site and the JUST guys didnt release the web code, so how does it go?

i am literally cumming

no referral link jews either

where did you find about this clone?

its hard to get in early in those things :(

bought more 500 keys now, hope its enough do profit out of this

24 hours is too long
5 mins honestly seems like a sweet spot - pajeets can get in with low gwei

Right here dude. Just good timing while surfing biz. I made a decentg amount on FOMO3d, but its slowed down. this clone seemed legit so I went in early. it's still early. get the fuck in

of you can play this 30 min clone

fomolightning.me/play

pot is at 40 ETH and growing

/biz is a goldmine when it comes to smart contracts like this one. thank you OP for making me just a little bit more eth than i had yesterday

this one is old and made by pooh kenny. the same kenny who had 3 contracts drained. beware of everything he does. im not the only one who has said this either. 5 minutes is exhilirating. i feel like i actually have a chance to win lmao

is... is it going to end?

Agreed, looks like this is the only winnable one (assuming it's not a scam!!)

4 pots have been won, but Round 5 will never end now.... pot at 5 ETH and the divs are insane

Hmm, not sure. You should check out this one: airdropme.io/panel

Made by a pro development team.

airdropme was botted hard by the >devs

yeah the 4 pots ended because the game had no recognition. round 5 has steam though. round 5 of fomo five. was meant to be. the poor fag game

theyre not "pro" but okay. anyways those "pro's" also botted the fuck out of their contract and rekt a lot of people. go ahead and join their discord, youll see some unhappy people. pure greed. AND they have a dev fee

btfo newfag

lets grab dat pot

fuck sake, the 5 min game was supposed to die I wanted to snipe it at 0.5, now it's at 5 eth? the fuck

>fomo 5
>round 5 has become the permanent round

Kek, kind of poetic

Getting divs out of the ass

haha fuckin yes! well spotted fellow fiver. \(^. ^)/

WTF 5.5 ETH!!!!

upboat

with no dev fee these divs are hefty. no p3d contract to waste them in. already over 10 eth. was shilled around 5 eth.

hype is building, good returns, all you need is two bots sniping, never gonna end.

I put in 0.1, already at 1eth

I love Jow Forums for finding this shit early, EZ bank

its holding strong. im already over roi. now im just going to sit back and let it ride. might buy some more if it gets over 20 cuz then real fomo is coming in

6 ETH now... got to 50 secs - so fucking nearly there! back to 5 mins now. Post 10 ETH real fomo will start

this adrenaline watching the timer go down, i can do this all day. i have been actually kek

1 key per second

this is going to break out the bots senpai

Attached: unknown (4).png (846x148, 80K)

it just keeps going up... fuckkk

almost a 5% chance per buy for a 150 ETH bonus! those are fucking great odds. Thats just rolling a natural 20 on a D20

Everytime i get 0.1 ETH in divs, i rebuy keys for that chance to win

that 150 eth bonus is a UI bug, so don't go for that anons... the divs are very real though, and pot is at 6.3 eth now - round 5 will never finish!

I'm making Space Age divs $$$ holy fuck

five me daddy

Attached: fomo5 1.jpg (450x450, 46K)

5 mins makes this actually a lot more fun

wow ot ended

New one just started too get in quick

GET THE FUCK IN!!!

Shit someone just won 6 eth.... new pot already at 2... round six!!

Didn't even make my dividends back on the previous round

we got a happy winner last round - 3 eth were distributed!

shit I mean my total invested amount, this game sucks and I lost 0.12 ETH, fortunately I got all of it from the original

This is why you should let it end!!

nah fuck this my niggas, don't buy into this shit

Attached: 1521471818382818334.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

Drop some eth here 0x22740341Cde3F3F267FF70d56e3E829445519B4b better than be scammed by Fomo5 Indian Pajeets at least I'm telling you that I will not give you anything in return.

Discord channel with all of the clones listed: discord gg / 9FStCf

sick.. starting all over again, sb made 6 ETH++

hot chicks in team polarbear - alert

heart attack time

>insert $50
>receive $250

Feel good

did you entered at the very beginning of the round?

NOW is your CHANCE?????

First time trying one of these. Only put a little bit in.

hands are shakin

1 KEY = 1 SEC

Attached: aZFtEWR[1].png (354x225, 35K)

did it just reach 0:00 and then restart without giving the pot to the winner?

I saw it too. I don't know if it's lag or not.

just won 1.2 eth. Withdrew successfully. It is legit.

Thinking of putting 20 ETH in for the hell of it, should I do it?

I think it has a cap of 1 eth till 100 since it is almost a hard rip of the original.

Damn I almost won. Tried to time the tax confirm with the timer and it happened right after the game ended!!

for the funz

If this hits 20 eth it's going nuclear

better to do it sooner since it usually hits 3-6 eth before pot is claimed.