This is your last chance to get VEN at this price. Moon mission set for September. Keep those paid FUD coming. Kek

This is your last chance to get VEN at this price. Moon mission set for September. Keep those paid FUD coming. Kek

Attached: 1904.png (200x200, 5K)

Enjoy the drop below 1 cent. Have you heard about Bitconnect? It has a bonus if you lock up your coins for a while.

Buying Opp

The price didn’t stop because of six month old FUD. It didn’t drop because it’s a bad crypto or a scam. It was solely a direct result of whales being free to sell X-Nodes to accumulate. Once they’re locked up again...

Keep telling yourself that. Did Oxford confirm this?

All that FUD was ancient. It dropped as soon as X-Nodes were free to sell. If they believed in the FUD why didn’t they sell earlier?

You're trying to reason with literal monkeys lmao, just stay silent and leave all the subhumans who listened to pajeet fud in the dust, maybe come back a in a few months to make fun of them

>the rumour is true

capture.png

Why is it pumping today though? They aren't monitoring X nodes until September.

Because it was massivly oversold

The vetards are the dumbest fan boys in crypto. Just let them think a 20 cent rise after an 8$ drop is an indicator to buy.

Binance token swap coming in a few minutes

i've never seen the most retarded fud in the world expect urs
holy shit ur comparing the price in the biggest bullrun ever had crypto ever had. fucking dirty nigger spicy fucking indian poo in the loo nigger pajeet retard fucking hang yourself

Gotcha. I actually own an X node and tethered it a few weeks ago when they stopped monitoring. I'm expecting it to keep bleeding through the rest of July. Hoping to get back in under $1.50 next month.

you the guy sunny raped in the elevator? no wonder you are so butt hurt. just kys and end the suffering.

>you the guy sunny raped in the elevator?
THE RUMORS ARE TRUE..... BMW partnership, oxford, pwc china, horse semen ico, phil helmut ico, plastic hammer, token swap,xnode monitoring delay, dj qian, vitalik, LBANK....MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Attached: Iyf8wqG.jpg (540x457, 41K)

i heard he ripped your ass so bad shit just falls out now. no wonder you are so mad at life.

LOLL YOU FUCKING RETARDED VERETARDS ARE GETTING VECHINKED
IF YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY BUY WALTON AND STELLAR

>BUY WALTON AND STELLAR

Attached: 253616wfdhj.png (703x911, 19K)

>BUY WALTON

Attached: 1522594592542.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

I'm charging you with treason you fucking traitor.

This is how I picture you.

Attached: 1517890824609.jpg (1006x921, 152K)