I'm so rich, I wish everyone could be rich like me

>I'm so rich, I wish everyone could be rich like me.

Attached: 2018-07-21 16_54_36-zooko on Twitter_ _I love going to the grocery store and buying whatever I want (595x508, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cookbooks.leannebrown.com/good-and-cheap.pdf
news.bitcoin.com/us-secret-service-congress-help-prevent-illicit-use-privacy-coins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he trying to her a Twitter girl who follows him to have sex with him?

What an autist.

It's fitting that he leads the most autistic team in crypto

Attached: 1531153338108.gif (200x200, 2M)

>babbys first time grocery shopping without mommy

>even if it’s $100
I like how he is trying to humblebrag but in reality it shows how much of a poorfag he is. I literally piss $100 lol

BTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 1.47.15 PM.png (1280x828, 183K)

nouveau rich are pretty cringe worthy.

>Well enjoy your day guys, I don't need all that negativity around me, just going to enjoy yet another expensive vacation from pump and dump money I stole from you.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-21 Twitter.png (588x613, 758K)

>nouveau rich
Pretty much this.
Stay away from them. I have a feeling that a lot of these devs will be broke 10 years from now.

Attached: 48Dz1lwPR9anSJEFA9mKKONSYkFve3D6J4dsZkWlSAs.png (640x838, 799K)

reminder that this lil faggot makes like a half mil a year from (((dev fees)))

BLACKED

>tfw I spend $1k/month on groceries

Is that dude trolling or something..?

yeah, but this fat fuck won't be one of them. He was semi-rich before Monero and the fucker is quite smart and business savy. If he bought that 1 million dollars watch it means he can afford it.
Others on the other hand will get JUSTed big time.

$100 for groceries nowadays makes you a poor fag LOL

BASED arthur hayes showing the pleb how it should be done

100 dollars is 20 dollars in northern US, where everything usually costs 20 dollars, so it's 1 dollar almost always, except when it's only sometimes; then it's 30-40 dollars

Attached: authentic-carpenter-ant-pic-how-to-get-rid-of-black-ants-in-your-home.jpg (1200x900, 560K)

>MFW I see you jelly poorfags bitching about him saying this shit, but I agree with him completely because I went from struggling to pay bills and being $20k in the red to having over six figures in the black thanks to crypto

Attached: 1517449417969.gif (470x200, 3.73M)

This guy is probably worth half a billion.
>rich before crypto
>early bitcoin adopter
>early monero adopter
>got into the eth ICO

>Even if it is $100
Wow, what an absolute mad man $100?!?! ON GROCERIES!
Wow, he must be buying some high tier luxury items.

He's right tho.
$100 is far from rich-tier too, it's borderline poverty.

I don't even make alot of money, and I don't give a fuck about $100 groceries. I get a little worried at $250, fuck man!

Yeah, as much as I dislike him fluffy pony is one of the worst examples he could have used for that.

lmao i love how altcoin developers scam noobs and get all their bitcoins while selling them "bitcoin 3.0" or whatever the fuck

Hes basically virtue signalling, no one cares about $100 on a big shop, he just thinks they do as hes so out of touch

>wife runs his companies
>wife files for divorce
>takes the companies and most of his assets
>he gets depressed and spends what is left on alcohol and watches
>gets addicted to heroin
>gets robbed in South Africa, loses watches

that's how you lose your 1/2 billion.

>thinking his wife can do that in South Africa
>the state takes the company instead and puts both of them in camps for disturbing the peace

I think the $100 thing can't be understood without the context of where they live. If they live in a city and only buy a few things a day then $100 is a lot. If they are in the suburbs with a big buggy full every week, then $100 is nothing.

>I think we can make things better
Mofo can do that with his own money or he can get his wig split and dumped in a ditch.

The math checks out

Attached: images-37.jpg (428x344, 19K)

I have money but bragging about it is the most cringey normalfag shit you could possibly do. Especially when you're as smug as the guy in OP. I'd rather people think I'm poor honestly.

Attached: 1531058508820.png (492x440, 51K)

some Godsend user posted this the other day. Bless you user

cookbooks.leannebrown.com/good-and-cheap.pdf

is this the only man to ever make money off zec?

zooko thread

daily reminder he literally said this about his "privacy" coin

Attached: nopenopenopenope.png (639x232, 28K)

most stuff in the supermarket is flour/starch processed into different things.

I buy the fundamentals: potatoes, oatmeal, flour, milk. carrots. They're dirt cheap.

Cope.

>itt: idiots think they're signaling wealth by scoffing at $100 when they're really showing their poorfag mentality
most self-made millionaires lead less wasteful lives than most of you do
to an intelligent man, lavish spending is useless. the point of money is not to waste it, but to not have to worry about it

He's right you know. That sort of shit can happen to nouveau rich.

Imagine spending a million dollars on something that ugly. Should've bought a gym with that money.

What fucking genius decided to have the grass go all the way to the edge of the pool?

I don't think I've ever spent less than $100 at the grocery store.

He's really not right about the man he's talking about, even a cursory look at his background would tell you this.

well, he sucked Jihan's cock well.

Eww a shared pool. Swimming with the wagies.

I spend $100 at the grocery store and i barely make 2k a month lol stupid poos

Let's see.
>Drunk-tweets all day
>Picks up fights with billionaires on Twitter
>Makes powerful enemies
>Develops a product that could facilitate money laundering, piracy, and contraband, drawing the attention of three letter agencies
>Could easily get arrested for possession of contraband (the 800k watch he sold in the US)
>Appoints his wife to be the CEO of his company
>Obese, has higher chances of developing heart disease and diabetes, but still drinks like a fucking alcoholic
Whew, I'm sure we're talking about ablut a very responsible man.

more accomplished than you muhammad

Go back to Twitter, Riccardo.

I went from broke to not paying attention to prices when grocery shopping just by getting a software developer job

It's called being in the middle class, no sick crypto gainz required

It's like being glad that you're a pro baseball player because you learned to swing a bat and are finally an average player in your local little league baseball game

Basically everyone who isn't poor can afford to buy the groceries they want, dude

Yeah, wtf

You're an idiot poor person if you think $100 is a lot of money and worth showing off about

I think I spent that much on snacks from CVS before playing counterstrike today, but I'm not sure because I just grab shit off the shelf without paying attention to prices and go insert my card before I've even noticed the total and I'm not even rich, I've got like $3k in my bank account

>most of that shit
Plenty of billionaires do that
>appoints his wife to be the CEO of his company
Only one of them and its probably just to keep her busy while he's fucking mistresses.

>Wife takes over the company
>Has full control over the couple's wealth
>Files for divorce, takes almost everything
>Replaces the obese cheating husband with a 25 y/o ripped toyboy
Billionaires don't usually give control of their finances to their wives.

jew detected

thanks for that

Some people really suffer and don't have any resources to understand how they could stop it.

that’s precisely why you have only 3k in your bank account you retard. Buying snacks at CVS rather than Costco. You’re basically a nigger

Eh I can relate, I used to be like that for a while.
Going from abject poverty to financial independence (ie. never having to work again) in a very short span of time fucks you up mentally.
It's going to pass and he's going to feel ashamed of himself

>going to the grocery store and its only $100
fucking plebs

Dear god. So glad I dumped my ZEC at $500. The more I learn about Zooko and the project the more I'm glad to be gone.

hotel / HOA community = rich
poor guy. he probably made like $100k and thinks he's rich now

yeah it's pretty hilarious

>be neet
>start business, running websites and doing software dev online
>make six figures in under a year
>put it all into crypto
>still afraid to spend $5

Attached: merchant laughing.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

>running websites
how's that? how do you earn money doing it?

>contact small business
>install turnkey wordpress linux distro
>make basic site
>charge them $400 + ongoing fee of $50/month

>write code on the side

just a reminder

Attached: lmao (2).jpg (1095x827, 207K)

how do you find these small business?

I started with cold calling

news.bitcoin.com/us-secret-service-congress-help-prevent-illicit-use-privacy-coins/

Secret Service asks for regulation of privacy coins but Coinbase still considers adding Zcash a few weeks later.

How much of a poorfag do you have to be to actually check grocery prices?

That is literally a list of things billionaires do. You couldn't make powerful enemies if you tried because no one powerful would ever care.

Attached: fluffypony.jpg (2082x1226, 343K)

Fr. I got like 8 things today and it came out to 65 bucks. 100 dollars doesn’t buy a family of 4 a weeks omworth of groceries. This is the weakest brag

You don't seem to know many billionaires.

>You couldn't make powerful enemies if you tried because no one powerful would ever care.

That shit's easy. Find out where they live and stab their wife.
Bam. Powerful enemy for nothing more than gas money and road snacks.

>fucks you up mentally.
Sure, but doesn't mean you have to brag

>I worked my ass off to be in a financially stable situation and I am grateful when I think about the time I had to watch all my expenses
Yeah what a fucker right

>bragging about 100$ groceries
How frustrated are you to think everyone is bragging ?

>this triggers the mexican

>stab their wife
Saving them from divorce rape may get you a thank you card.

He really didn't need to tweet about it and embarrass himself.

leave the basement

Zooko was living out a car a few years before he made Zcash. The guy was living rock bottom and somehow manged to pick himself up.

He was also dealing with family problems which I won't go into. Give him a fucking break