Silverbug City /sc/

Where my silverbugs at Jow Forums? What silver are you fine lads buying up? How is your stack doing?

Silverhaters GET FUCKED, suck a big chocolate ass dick, and walk your bitch ass out of Silverbug City. Goldbugs, platinumbugs, and palladiumbugs are welcome.

Where to find the best silver deals:
comparesilverprices.com/

Attached: silver.jpg (1600x1200, 247K)

Waiting for it to hit $8 before I buy.

But lad, you might never own silver!!!

Anyone else stacking lads?

Fuck off commie
Hope you lost a good amount on the recent crash
More to come ;)

How is silver communist you cryptofaggot?

PS the more the price drops the more I buy. I hope it hits $2 an ounce.

Got some of those bad boys.
Thinking of going into gold next.
People think Im stupid but I think that the biggest bubble in world finance is about to pop.
I unironically believe in hunger and street violence in europe / north america

Attached: 102782_Slab[1].jpg (450x450, 77K)

who said anything about crypto dumbass? saged and hidden
go suck stalins cock

What do you invest in goofboy?

doesnt matter

Give one logical reason to invest in silver over bonds

I bet you're a >noinvestments

I have a diversified portfolio, mostly stocks but some bonds too. Between my Roth IRA, 401k, and brokerage account I've got a bit over 150k. Silver is maybe 1% of my net worth.

none of what you said is important
you didnt answer the question

I just bought a 10 oz bar from APMEX, might get another. Just starting to get into this whole precious metals thing, so idk what direction I should expect the price to go but it seems so historically cheap right now that it'd be foolish to not pick up at least a couple hundred bucks worth.

Just as a general question here, I should be looking for silver and gold that is the lowest price over spot as possible if I have no interest in coin collecting or anything like that right? I mean years/minted images on coins don't matter to me if I don't personally feel any collectors value towards them right?

Attached: tokyoivory_29739889_1644752322298600_2822764438073901056_n (1).jpg (1080x1349, 102K)

>He doesn't deny being a >noinvestments
>He doesn't own SHIT
>He doesn't even have a bank account
>He doesn't even have a job
>He sits around fantasizing about having an investment portfolio

Must suck to be you lad

Who here stacked their stack today?

>Silver is maybe 1% of my net worth.
>he thinks he’s a silver bug
Piss off.

There's like one guy trying to force this meme that precious metals are communist. I don't get it.

I have 20 oz of route 66 coins and 20 american silver eagles. I have been getting the PAMP Suisse Lunar (Gold Bars). I have the collection so far. Just bought some gold 1oz eagles.

It's about mindset, not asset allocation lad.

Do many people buy platinum or palladium? How come they're not more popular with bullion bros?

I have 4 oz of platinum, considering the small supply is mostly coming from areas with unstable governance and it's industrial uses it's a good metal to hold until we start mining asteroids.

No it’s really not. You don’t get to call yourself a silver bug when you only have 1%. How much gold you holding?

250k LINK
636oz AG

feeling pretty comfy here

No gold! I'm a silver man.

Post a stack pic my lad.

100oz bar here. Comfy enough.

not shilling but i hear that usgoldbureau and kitko have some good prices.
PS if you cant afford gold, go with silver. if you can afford bigger pieces in silver over small pieces in gold, go for that. try your best to diversify but with AU and AG you can never go wrong. platinum and palladium also are good bets..