POST CREDIT SCORE

anything below 750 is poorfag tier

Attached: creditscore.png (618x586, 35K)

it helps being on mommy's credit card

>lenders love you
Good goy.

Attached: 1515283212316.jpg (2048x1536, 208K)

where can i get my credit score fo free

Probably your credit card companies website?

creditkarma you dumb nigger

761 get fucked

I credit my mommy with convincing me to get a student credit card when I was in college. She has shit credit though.
credit karma
mint
discovery
credit sesame
american express
chase bank
I use all those and a few more when I wanna sperg out.

>720 score
>Was one week late on payment
>Now 650

JUST

been working hard to build my credit up so I can take out a loan for a $55,000 pick up truck

I walk around with 20k in cash I don't need no stupid goy score

>he needs credit
i remember being that poor

I used mine to take out a $100k personal loan to buy 260 ETH during the Spring dip
>pic related is anatomy of a good boy score

Attached: score1.png (1033x813, 40K)

i dont have a credit card

very good goy.

Whats the story behind how this happened?

you fucking won.

wow how much are you holding now? what's your worth?

how big of a pain in the ass has it been trying to withdraw?

>I’m OP
>17 years old
>no job history
>no credit ever
>virgin who lives with mommy until I go off to Arizona State next year to study African American Women’s Art
>I brag on anonymous Internet forums about my default score
>tell me I’m god tier, anonymous strangers
>so fucking awesome
>going to jerk off but have to wait for mommy to leave

This fucking board in summer/weekends... the absolute ducking state

Attached: 22FD0913-FF23-40BE-822C-9CC3A7C3672E.jpg (514x536, 63K)

My app notified me of a big credit score change so I felt like bragging/discussing. You better show some respect to high taxpaying citizens like me. We keep the economy moving!

Kek. Thanks for the laugh fren

Attached: CAF43D0C-118F-49DF-AE38-5D94191A1352.jpg (552x800, 115K)

kys slavelaborer

Withdrawing the loan money from my bank or withdrawing from the exchange? I've never had any issues adding or removing cash/crypto on Gemini. I think there was something I filled out last year that let them increase my limit if I provided proof of income. Or I might be thinking of gdax. The main bank I use has never given me issues either.

28 year old boomer here. Ive been above 800 credit for 3 years now

Attached: boomer.png (1590x320, 35K)

how much did you make faggot

>unreliable goy
>branded

If you can't answer this on your own, you shouldn't have any credit cards

so you made 75k net positive? or you lost 25k from your 100k loan

wtf how did I delete my post?
I cashed out in January and took out the loan months later.

>tfw no credit score

>had credit card for 3 years
>never missed payment
>5-10% utilization
>Still just under 750

Fuck this shit

they know you're a virgin still

>be me
>rack up tons of cc dept when I was a poorfag and stop paying
>led creditors to believe I might declare bankruptcy
>settle with them for about 40% of what I owe
>conscience clear since most of the rest was from their jew interest rates
>buy condo for $350k around 2007
>housing market craches and condo is worth $100k
>stop paying for condo and still live in it for another year for free (top kek)
>short sale condo
>go back to renting for another 4-5 years
>qualify for FHA 1st time homebuyer zero down mortgage and buy another home

I think my credit score is around 840 as of now. Just gotta know how to work the system.

Attached: B7C64091-D935-43C1-8392-C64465EF5867.jpg (723x561, 291K)

Worries about credit score at 17 years old....

Attached: B0B22DCD-D313-4F15-8110-462218A64F77.jpg (640x619, 106K)

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: ksunvetcv.jpg (500x486, 31K)

Having to wait 5 years since your last credit line makes you a poorfag?

my credit score pretty godo, im mid 20s

Attached: chrome_2018-07-21_20-12-36.png (1028x1092, 87K)

The system is rigged against all of us. Your a damn fool if you don’t take advantage of loopholes or weaknesses in it whenever you can.

Attached: 344588FC-3D7E-4283-9CAD-A9424275DFE6.jpg (390x315, 35K)

the absolute madman

post some more loopholes you've discovered

You're right. I lied so I could get $180 a month in food stamps the whole time I was in college.

what reason did you give them for the loan?

The dropdown had like 10 choices and I chose "major purchase." This was all online, I never spoke to a human until AFTER they sent me the money lol.

>I never spoke to a human until AFTER they sent me the money lol.

Attached: brain.jpg (800x450, 58K)

must've been a stupid high interest rate

so you haven't paid back the loan yet?

I got mine after doing taxes on spurdotax

Lol FF9 repill saved

Nope. It's only 7.45% through SoFi. They tailor towards high income professionals.
Of course I haven't paid the loan back yet. I just got it months ago. The interest paid by the end of the 7 year term will only be ~$28k. The $100k I invested had better be worth wayyyyyy more by then.

Anybody thinking that your credit score that a consumer sees is the same that a lender sees is obviously underaged (been in lending for years).

>Anybody thinking that your credit score that a consumer sees is the same that a lender sees is obviously underaged (been in lending for years).
gimme the rundown

>own a business
>keep income below 75k to stay in lower tax bracket
>kids qualify for 100% free medical and dental thru Medical w/ income at this level too
>buy tons of stuff through the business
>cash cash cash

how do you not have a credit score of 0 after all this shit?

There are some pulls and hard pulls. A lender will do a hard pull which is your actual score the lender uses to determine your credit score. Credit karma / etc are soft pulls which estimate your credit score (typically inflated scores of 50+ poi to from what I see). Also there are different models of credit.
Myfico.com is a good source of information in regards to credit scores.

My bad. Soft pulls not some pulls

What's the point of a credit score if you don't have provable income?

Because I didn’t declare bankruptcy and I didn’t do a foreclosure on the condo. When you “settle” with your credit card banks it’s actually not that bad even if you only pay 40-50% of what you owe- they are agreeing to the terms so it simply shows as “settled” on your credit report. Also as time goes by apparently they stop caring.
>The Jew desire to earn more interest is strong and soon enough they’ll be begging to lend you money again.

>I didn’t do a foreclosure on the condo
how

I know someone who does this and he can't approved for much because of his 'low income'.

He has to ask his buds to joint account him with 80k or whatever to show banks proof of funds.

It sounds stressful from his explanation since auditors can fuck you up if they show up.

There is a certain timeframe banks have where they will allow you to no pay your mortgage before they start the foreclosure process. In the shitstorm of the housing crash banks were so overwhelmed that this timeframe was sometimes up to two years!!! So I lived in it for a little over a year for free then I told the bank that I wanted to do a short sale and they agreed.

nice

Haha fuckin amateur

Don't know don't care credit score is the work of the kikes.

I never ever ever ever buy anything on credit not having the debt jew fondle my balls I get cards in the mail all the time and I trash um Credit is the work of the children of satan.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 2.98M)

Stay poor. Smart debt management can exponentially grow wealth.

>age
30yo Boomer
>Credit score
>Total debt
More than a quarter million USD

Life's good, ama

Attached: 1530657273391.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

720 equifax / trans score. Highest CC limit: 9K, 6% APR on first car loan for 25k 5 year loan. 20 year old wage cuck.

I lost my job and stopped paying credit cards. A year later they all settled for 25%-80%. Really doesnt hurt your credit that much. if I would have known theyd settle I would have done it much sooner. One I even still pay but at 0% interest. Shits kinda cash now that Im cryptoneet and wont need a loan or credit for anything.

Damn, clearly I need to get my credit limit up to like 100k and just stop paying. Thanks for the life advice, frens

You have to go like six months+ without paying before they will consider settling because they need to think you are really desperate and might declare bankruptcy (then they get nothing). In this time of not paying you will get millions of calls from dept collectors- NEVER TALK TO THESE FAGGOTS. Also, Keep in mind that when you settle you have to pay all of whatever you settle for in a lump sum.

so I can just spend it all on crypto and pay back like half 6 months later? siiiick

Whose botnet do I give my info to to get my credit score?

I'm worth 4.5 Million, and my score is a 624. Credit score doesnt mean shit.

Basically yes.

worth or has

there's a difference

I have about 4.25 million in Realestate, all paid off...no mortgages, and about 250 in liquid assets, only about 50k in cash.

how isn't this considered theft?

>I need to get my credit limit up to like 100k and just stop paying.

While its true that its not really a "big deal" to default on credit cards. It CAN fuck your credit up big time.

It will be very difficult to near impossible to get a home loan for YEARS after this. In fact, your score could be good enough but you would be denied simply because you default multiples accounts. This is a serious red flag.

Similar for car loans but to a lesser extent.

My friend walked away from a large amount of dent, something like 30k.

Both Discover and Cap one sued him recently and won a default judgement. They could garnish wages if hes in a state that allows it. Also, Chase did the same and cleaned out his Chase bank account,.

>Also, Chase did the same and cleaned out his Chase bank account,.
Good luck taking my Monero, kikes!

How old are you?
How did you get started?
>considering buying second home to rent out but nervous

How is what the banking system do to most of us not considered theft. We're just taking our money back.

>It CAN fuck your credit up big time.
>It will be very difficult to near impossible to get a home loan for YEARS after this.

This is not true. I bought a home only a couple years after and got an excellent rate.

1. They are agreeing to it.
2. Most of the amount owed is interest so fuck em.

Im on old fag 34. I got a leg up from my father....he died when I was in college and my brother and I got his house. So we sold it just before the market crash at top value, which was honestly pure fucking luck. Then right after the crash since we had all that capital we re-invested it in three houses. But we didnt live in any of them....we rented all three out and we both shared a cheap apt for years and payed them all off. Lastly I put a bit of money in crypto because it sounded like a fun idea and that grew. My brother and I still live together and we're just waiting till bTC really blows up and then we'll get our own places that we actually own.

We also still work our normal jobs on top of all that, and put away cash. when the realestate needs work one I take time off from work cause to do what needs to be done...either re-doing a kitchen or fixing the roof or whatever, but I always jump back in after.

One of the smart ones who benefited from the housing crash. Good for you bro.

Worth over 4 million... Doesn't own a home. Why lie on a fucking message board?

Even if I take off and its unpaid I dont care...I have to take care of my business. Ive gotten fired before but there is always more wagecucking jobs so I dont care. what I really want is to buy a bunch of land and build a home of my own, but not touch anything my brother and I have built together..that needs to stay and work for itself.

Meant doesn't own his own home, either way dude is full of shit

I lie in real life...I dont tell people what I own, it'll make me a fucking target for gold diggin bitches, or get me in trouble at work cause people get angry. I dont need to lie here

its fine man, no worries. People get super pissed when your working side by side and they find out your a millionaire. They think I can just sit and be rich, which is why their not. Money disappears if you dont watch it. Its like fucking water.

>749
I was doomed from the start

>a couple years

Yeah, If you know what you are doing sure. And thats still years.

A smart person can control a situation like defaulting. Negotiate down to 1/4th the balance, pay it off so it shows as PAID (Which is a big deal to home lenders).

But for sure, you would not want to live in a state that allows CC companies to garnish wages.

>these jealous faggots talking shit to you
nice,

Its the long way to do it, but it works. Realestate rentals and working with a person who can trust is the most straight forward way to make a buck.

i've never had a credit can and never intend to

790, I have 2 cards and they are set to automatically pay themselves on time so I've never had a late payment.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 11.28.34 PM.png (1230x524, 72K)

wew lad

Kind of wish my credit score was good enough during 2017, I really fucking wanted to buy up ETH like crazy back when I saw it for $30 now I'm fucking kicking myself...