How did Germanic protestants go from killing Jews and Poles...

How did Germanic protestants go from killing Jews and Poles, sterilizing harmless Saami and starving Irish to death to worshipping Paki rape gangs and sucking up to Arabs and Africans? Why can't they just be normal like Italians and Czechs?

Attached: Ibrahim_IP_landscape.jpg (1200x771, 909K)

they didn't like this post

Your fortune: Average Luck

Lit(and I can’t stress this enough)erally the Jewish media

Same way Russia went from godless commies to being seen as devote orthodox catholics.

>harmless Saami

Attached: Herman-Lundborg.jpg (960x618, 76K)

The Germanics are weird people, the went from being described by Romans as hut-dwelling warriors that only knew war to make not only great advances on Philosophy, Science, Math and Logic but also on Mysticism and Theology. Any people that experiments such drastic changes in everything is probably not well in the head.

Europeans are subhuman and Russia should have slaughtered everyone to the west of Saint Petersburg all the way to the Atlantic, before promptly dying of famine. The world would be much better off without all of you vermin around.

Of course R*ssian hands typed this post.

Attached: oiujh98.jpg (802x490, 122K)

What do you mean? Pagans also did Philosophy, Science, Math, Theology and Mysticism.

Wow... I really hope he fucks her raw every night

God I wish I could watch that

>hut-dwelling warriors
Based pagans
>advances on Philosophy, Science, Math and Logic but also on Mysticism and Theology
Beta christcucks

(((plato))) n shiet is not paganism

maybe they are more conformist than other euros, some leader pop up and they all follow them

Proclus certainly was and he wrote treatises on how the "One" is found on the different gods of the Greek pantheon
Parmenides uses deities as resources to explain his philosophical positions
The pagan Apuleius spoke of magic, prophetic dreams and metamorphosis AND also studied logic

The holocaust caused a moral paradigm shift.

>Two post christkike neo(((platonists)))
>One motherfucker who I will not search the context of what you talk about
>All of them greekikes
Such germanic innit?

cuz they are done

forget about zie Germans

1 or 2 generations and we'll see them in germanistan muslim zoos as rare species

pathetics, spit in their faces where ever you see a german

Proclus was definetly a Platonist but he polemicized with Christians and wasn't loved by the Christian rulers of Greece

The stuff I refer about Apuleius is on his novel "The Golden Ass", at the end the protagonist dreams of the Goddess Ceres if I recall correctly, he was the first to stablish the square of logical opposition. He was not greek, he was African

Parmenides was a predecesor of Plato

I didn't say Germanic pagans made Philosophy, I said that pagans did

Im not using the christian definition of pagan (anything non-christian and non-abrahamic), I shouldnt have to point this out when your own post was how romans saw germanics

t . mordor

Attached: 1552704474741.jpg (876x1016, 308K)

>devote orthodox catholics
>devote
No one believes that

So do you mean that anything after Plato is just crypto-Christianity? I can agree to an extent, but I'd say that Christianity is just watered down Platonism

No Im saying dont lump together meds, germanics, pagans, different pagans, philosophers, etc. when they are different things.

No I think that christianity is platonism on roids along with all that kike stuff in it.

I think it makes sense what you say. I concede. I usually just think of paganism as polytheism

>No Im saying dont lump together meds, germanics, pagans, different pagans, philosophers, etc. when they are different things.
For example you think that because some post christcuck fuckers were platonists it means they had something to do with greek paganism. They didnt, plato didnt, philosophers as a whole didnt. Even if greek paganism is more civilized than tribal euronigger paganism it was still too wild for christcuckery (unlike (((plato))) who they love).

>philosophers as a whole didnt [have anything to do with paganism]
But Proclus worshiped Athenea, or however it's written in English. So your proposition is empirically false because at least one had something to do with paganism

And my grandma was a university professor and a went to church. She wasnt a priest.

Not really an argument: not every religious person is a religious scholar, lmao

yea thats what it takes for philosophers as a whole to have anything to do with paganism.

>spit in their faces where ever you see a german
Will do. Also upboated.

Attached: 1553828919455.gif (450x365, 1011K)

but yea, I overdefended greek/med paganism. Fact is you can see appear philosophers only in that kind of paganism (even if they have nothing to do with the paganism itself). I like the tribal euronigger more, i like parts of this one too, but I overdefended it so bye.

A think that they pretty unlucky
Everything went wrong after ww1, they will always be remembered by the (((genocide))) they committed

Italians and Czechs do the same thing

I must break you