Just as depressed and loney as I was before I made it

and I'm not talking about making it in crypto necessarily, but I see so many dude (weed|molly|lsd|ketamine|bullshit herbal suppliant|eat my pills goy) threads on here, and yet no creative advice on how to bring yourself out of a depressive state outside of maybe dude fit or dude out, which seem obvious to me since I don't do the former. Take for instance:
>be me
>wake up everyday the past few weeks wanting to an hero
>lots of shit going on in my life, other than being down 15% on initial investments
>thought of ways to improve my mood, after realizing I probably wouldn't like being dead
>settle on going to pic related on a whim, except it was an asian massage place
>never been to one before, wasn't looking for a happy ending, but I figured no human contact for months has made me a dull boy
>go there, kinda creepy, but in a good way
>$90 for an hour and a half
>chill oriental pipe music
>small soft gentle hands
>occasionally grazes my nether regions and rubs her tits on me while climbing all over the table
>leave feeling like a hundred bucks
>social anxiety gone
>end up going out to eat at a really nice health food place
>go home and play with my dog, then decide to post this

Seriously, this turned my whole day around. Anyone else have other creative ideas for kicking depression while we all wait to get even more wealthy?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-21 20-05-24.png (245x197, 77K)

lift weights you weak fat fuck

been meaning to. I got into it in 2016 and even bought a $3000 worth of equipment including a power rack set, but got really depressive in 2017 and stopped using it. Really feel like getting back into it at the moment, but I need to dig myself out of a deep hole before the motivation comes back.

I wish I could resort to these kinda things but I think I would feel bad, having to pay to have these sensation. I also don't approve of prostitution so complicated, anyone else?

A lot of self-help books recommend going for a massage weekly/monthly for the therapeutic effect of human touch.

You could try walking daily for 30 mins has a lot of studsys done behind it for improved mental health.

just get a normal massage

does it have the same effect though?

I take Zoloft and feel great.

Yes, the self-help books Ive read never mentioned getting a happy ending, just any kind of normal massage and that its the human contact that improves well being. You can always masturbate at home afterwards.

Social contact is basically what cured my depression and anxiety. Social isolation is probably the worst thing you can do to yourself, up there with being a fucking drug addict. It completely destroys your will to live.

Learn how to do it professionally. I’ve been giving massage for a year and it’s the most relaxing job.
>30$ an hour + 10-20$ tips
>25 hour work week.
>least stressful job in the world.
>more free time for activities.
It’s actually really nice, plus imagine how the massage therapist felt watching you leave smiling.
It’s the most unironically fulfilling job ever.

what did you need to learn to get a job? how long did it take to get there?

>the light version of kneepads

Unironically going for a 2 hour message tomorrow. Definitely know how you feel user

I'm going to try taking my dog for a walk on a regular basis. I got to a point where even that stopped being fun because of all the people out in the world who might look at me. Having every inch of me touched, except my abdomen and groin really seems to have put me in an 'I don't give a fuck what other people think' mood. I wanna get back into distance running even though it'll make me skinny AF too

fair warning and protip if you go the asian route.
shower right before you go. Your ass will be touched and don't be a pussy and leave your boxers on.
I've had sweedish massages at 'professional massage therapy establishments' before, but it was all so mechanical and clinical that it really can't compare. It's hard to describe, but not even my ex-wife ever made me feel like more of a king than this. Treat yourself.

This needs to be a PSA

Double 0 satan has spoken
This is now a PSA, if there are any other, I'm all eyes, gray matter, and fingertips
>god damn I feel so fucking cash right now.
what are you all listening to / doing tonight?

Attached: 1527354810442.jpg (960x720, 175K)

ya but what about really fat people. or people that are clearly taking it sexually

take taichi classes. 1-2 classes a week and daily practice of like 20-30min

pretty sure its literally impossible to have any mental illness after doing this stuff like 5 years. definitely in 10 years

but its work, its a lot of work. and nobody wants to do work, so im sure you won't even bother trying it, like 99% of people i suggest this to

but you cant say i didnt try. good luck

Me too. Losing V to a hooker would be great but would make me feel even more worthless because I had to pay for it while normies just do it as part of their development. Sucks.

Less Internet, more social contact, regular normal sleep schedule, sun, exercise and overall less electronics.

The more of the above you so, the better you are likely to feel.

Heck, even saying hello to strangers around town, asking somebody how their shift is and giving them encouraging words is nice. Makes them feel better and will likely make you.

My recently moved away next door neighbor was all about contact with friends, family and the neighborhood. He'd hang outside his house or in his garage at night and do yard work on the weekends. Always saying hello to the neighbors and really getting to know them. He also shook off social media and that helped him mentally.

One of the best pieces of advice he gave me was that doing positive actions to change yourself may be uncomfortable, but moving outside of our comfort zone can be one of the best ways to do self-improvement.

Depression is comfortable as we become used to it. Fixing it very often isn't.

In picking up some of that, it allows me to be less socially conscious about what I am doing. Most people harbor no ill will against others.

Good luck!

wish I had a power rack, do it for the gods user. Lifting is a gentle redemption

Attached: 1512109698078.jpg (1440x1620, 400K)

>Heck, even saying hello to strangers around town, asking somebody how their shift is and giving them encouraging words is nice. Makes them feel better and will likely make you.

Yeah little shit like this is actually wonderful. Wake up early and go for a walk, say hi to all the old people, see the city waking up and bustling.

It inspires me to be productive when I return to my NEET cave.

all
good
just got done cleaning shit out of the basement so I can get on with it

Suicide is an alternative for you.

user, it's great to see your embracing communciating with fellow humans ne turning this communication into a source of inspiration. Keep on through the good and tough times - you'll make it.

Money won't change you, but it allows you the opportunity to change.

That is an excellent step forward. You have walked another mile in your journey towards a better you, and by extension, the betterment of those you know.

Keep up with the exercise 2-3x a week and you'll see and feel a better you within a month. For a improvement multiplier, add in healthy foods to your diet.

Gotta be responsible and go to bed. Night and may your health wealth be fruitful.

I'm planning on suicide tomorrow when the helium tank arrives
I've began to realize that suicide is not the sad and horrible thing that society tells us, it's actually a beautiful act, as you free yourself from all worries and finally finds peace. It's life that's twisted and dreadful, not death.
We're all gonna die eventually, so there is no problem anticipating the moment and saving yourself from suffering.

i wish pasta would suicide

Please don't. Maybe try investing instead of trading so you don't lose money over the long run. M1 Finance became free this year. You could give one of their expert pies a try and keep slowly adding to your balance. That way you have a reason to keep living. "Oh look I have $100. Oh now I have $200. Can't wait to save up enough/have it grow enough for $300!"