Now THIS is progress

Now THIS is progress.

Attached: D3FNUNEXgAADXo-.jpg (1190x1018, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/circumcision-affects-female-sexual-pleasure/
youtube.com/watch?v=wcJNAtn-c6I
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_Id2ef978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

epic

United Teams of Chocolate btfo.

Attached: 69001.png (214x235, 8K)

Do Americans really do this?💢

You better believe it

but why?

ah, so this is why people voted for hitler

There's nothing gay about Carly Rae Jepsen.
I don't understand the conception of thinking pop music is gay.

tradition

"Dick cheese", "prevents infections", "looks better", "women prefer it", "everybody does it", "I want my son to look like me", "I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who 'had' to get it done later", and prior to the 1980s it was simply done without parental permission and the doctors and nurses suffered zero consequences for it. American doctors and nurses are scum of the fucking earth.

Attached: you won't change my mind.png (968x242, 19K)

Those people are literally coping

Attached: D21p_jzUYAA6kj_.jpg large.jpg (965x451, 49K)

The biggest progress for me is the fact that I'm gonna get a gf

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: coping.jpg (841x1806, 866K)

Oh god all the other ones wer bad luck and very bad luck

This is a good one.

Attached: skinlet cope.png (887x365, 31K)

xD

Attached: Dw_jpFEU0AE10OS.jpg (496x718, 60K)

Attached: sleepyjackfiredrill.png (828x99, 6K)

implying your dick is not mutilated

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

I don't know if my dick is mutilated or not, I can't see that far

>Just like owning a nice car
more like crashing a nice car at 80mph into a wall
and then you're stuck with that car for the rest of your life🐶

Attached: qwertqt.png (629x123, 9K)

Attached: america.png (810x154, 16K)

circumcision.org/circumcision-affects-female-sexual-pleasure/
>cutfag larps as a woman to fuel his cope

Attached: asdfaw4t234.png (1338x161, 31K)

Sad thing is that probably really is a woman. American women are not known for being particularly intelligent or charming.

Attached: geriatric.png (1298x151, 13K)

Attached: awdfasdf.png (614x282, 22K)

Attached: superlibster 1.png (808x174, 13K)

I don't want to blame jews, but they came up with it after all.

based legally blind user

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Well, you should. They're the ones who promote it in the US and throughout the rest of the world.

Attached: collage.png (1269x1315, 177K)

Exactly. It's so fucking bizarre to me to see them talk like this.🦁

Attached: tehflon.png (804x129, 11K)

Attached: the absolute state of news 2.png (1897x998, 77K)

Some of our amazing doctors!

Attached: cool doctors.png (677x2926, 208K)

>tfw Big Uncircumcised Cock
Cutlets BTFO

Attached: 845645.jpg (450x337, 45K)

Attached: erha.png (854x108, 9K)

Attached: grows larger than average.png (827x315, 32K)

What the fuck is wrong with these people, how can an entire nation lack common sense.

all of them ignore the complications you get with circumcised dick. dry crusty head, removes alot of sensitivity because dry head is constantly rubbing against your underwear, cant fap without lube, cant fuck without lube, the hygiene argument is complete bs anybody who washes himself wont have it. they are trying to jutsify being humilated lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=wcJNAtn-c6I

Wanna look like daddy?

>all of them ignore the complications you get with circumcised dick. dry crusty head, removes alot of sensitivity because dry head is constantly rubbing against your underwear, cant fap without lube, cant fuck without lube,

It's less that Americans ignore these things and more that they think it's normal.

>Less obstacles
It's the opposite lmao
>Last longer
Studies literally show cut people are more prone to early ejaculation
>Easier to keep up with the hygiene
I didn't know pulling back your foreskin and aiming your shower head at it for 10 seconds was so hard.

Jeez, where do you find these?

Attached: 46u46.png (593x314, 17K)

Literally projecting insecurities

>Jeez, where do you find these?

You'd be amazed at the utter retards you can find on Twitter, YouTube, R*ddit, etc.

Attached: just am.png (897x289, 14K)

I'm actually getting angry now

Attached: 1512752239033.png (312x334, 131K)

babies foreskins are used in beauty industry in cremes and other makeup stuff, guess they dont know that

Attached: asga.png (759x150, 14K)

Why is he coping so hard?
Are you cut, btw?

Attached: John_Bauer_-_Princess_Tuvstarr_gazing_down_into_the_dark_waters_of_the_forest_tarn._-_Google_Art_Pro (1758x1773, 1.06M)

Attached: let my.png (631x282, 28K)

>muh dick cheese
We should all go bald so we don't have to wash hair, it's a massive carpet for bacteria and dandruff and lice to develop

>Are you cut, btw?

Yes. I resent it like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: Untitled.png (1308x416, 66K)

Dick cheese needs 3 days to develop.

Too bad man.

Every one of my Euro and Latino friends has a foreskin and is perfectly fine, but I don't. Be thankful you don't have to imagine what having an entire penis is like.

I'm very thankful for that. How do you imagine it feeling having an intact peener, if I may ask?

This is going to sound strange but I think I experience some phantom sensations of my foreskin; when I'm starting to get aroused I experience this general sensation that seems to envelope my penis that feels really good, but when I actually touch my penis it's not there. Sexual activity has never been great, just okay at best but usually too uncomfortable and requiring too much effort to be worth it. I always wondered if it was in my head or if there was something wrong with my technique or whatever, so when I found out I had literally had most of the sensitivity of my penis removed it floored me. I was in high school when I found out and I have been resentful about it for years since then.

The best feeling parts of my penis are where my frenulum used to be and at the scar line on the dorsal side. My parents have done a lot for me but this is one thing I'll always hold against them.

Training the next generation of doctors!

Attached: 53723619_10161591727640128_1805119924956299264_n.jpg (443x960, 61K)

Must be hell having your mind tease you like that.
The frenulum is really sensitive, yeah. I came by just rubbing it. I never though you'd have sensation there after it being removed.
You know what's funny/sad? I grew up with Americans movies like American pie and such genres and in those movies the sign that someone has been jerking off is lube.
I though it was a feeling enhancer for the longest time and one day I decided to jack off with a massage oil I found laying around. It didn't feel that much better, but I continued because I wanted to get it over with.
Later that day, my urethra hurt like fucking hell when I tried to piss.
Turns out the massage oil wasn't water based and that dries up your urethra. It felt like a hot needle being pushed up the hole.
I held myself for 2 1/2 days. I went to 2 doctors during that time and no one could figure out what was wrong because I didn't want to pee.
At the emergency ward I couldn't hold it in and I pissed all over the toilet and screamed while doing it. I brought my mom as support and she was right outside the door.

President Xi, fire the nukes

Attached: D2JtcArUkAAnpo8.jpg large.jpg (960x703, 61K)

>UNIRONICALLY BEING A FORESKINLET

Attached: 1443747932816.jpg (720x480, 61K)

I'm cut but I still support the #YANGGANG and the fight against gential mutilation.

It’s obviously a joke post and all you retards take it seriously

How easy is it to cum from rubbing your frenulum? I'm cut but still have part of mine left; I can get close to cumming from rubbing it but can't quite go over the edge. I only came from rubbing it once, and it took a while.

Yeah man it's a joke OB/GYNs don't actually mutilate genitalia and think it's perfectly acceptable

>humanity will end in this generation

Attached: YES.jpg (392x614, 40K)

It’s not a joke though...

Never used lube before or even seen it myself so I don’t know what kind of movies you’re watching but yeah that story is fucked up.

I wouldn't be able to tell you. I only ever did it once and didn't keep track of time at all.
Its also quite complicated doing it since if you overstimulate it, you get reset or something and lose slot of sensation, so I just rubbing it in between the normal movements almost as if it was salt to food.

2000s American teen movies. They were quite popular here.

Attached: DwbiVw5UYAA8Ud5.jpg large.jpg (960x496, 86K)

Well, how easy would it be if you tried doing it again? I feel like it would be difficult for me, but possible if I really tried.

Relatively easy. It just takes technique.

Hm. And would you say that this is accurate? Like is the lower part of your frenulum more sensitive? If so, what fraction of the total thing would you say is the more sensitive part? Because I have that, but it's only like 1/3 of the total frenulum. Also, is the tip really as sensitive as the frenulum? Btw it's really fucked up that I have to be asking what it's like to have a normal penis.

#13 is by far the most sensitive
#14 is a runner up
The tip is not as sensitive as the frenulum.
You have a right to ask these questions after what has been done to you, man.

Sado-masochistic shit somewhere down the line in history.. It appears to have originated within the jews.. Its sort like female genital mutilation.. Its purposeless other than malevolence.. Absolutely purposeless...

I could never be straight.. never.

Its the same ridiculous shit that comes from the same absurd people.. democrats..

Every fucking thing these people do, say or think is absurdity.

BTW ive formed some really close bonds with a couple women and i am absolutely sure that any woman who says she perfers circumcised is lying her ass off..

Nobody likes defomed.. its not how nature works...

Women are probably as turned on by circumcised penises as they are by mark lynn-baker.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I've been doing foreskin restoration for a while now and the whole time I've been obsessing over how close I could be to the real thing when I'm done. Obviously nothing I can do will ever bring back the real thing, but I just want to know how close I am to the real thing, and a lot of that comes back to how much was removed in the first place, which sucks because it's completely down to chance. Like I mentioned I have a bit of #13, so that's good at least. I'm surprised to see you say #14 isn't as sensitive - I would've thought it would be more sensitive. What fraction of your total frenulum would you say the red part is? I know it's kind of hard to say, but it's the only way I can quantify how much I'm missing. For me, the red part is like 1/3 of my total frenulum, the rest is the blue part.

I'd say 3/4ths from the bottom up, but I'm not 100% sure.
Never heard of this foreskin restoration thing before, hope it works out for you, though and you'll be satisfied with the results.

Thank you dude. I also have to wonder what impact does size have on all of this. Like two dudes can have the exact same size dick, but one can have a way longer foreskin; does this means that he feels more? What about one guy with a big dick and another with a small dick but they have the same length foreskin relative to their dicks? Or different lengths? Idk, this all just really complicates things. Let me just ask you one more question and then I'm gonna leave: if you were to pull your foreskin all the way back while your dick is hard, like as far back as it could go, how far down your shaft would the tip of your foreskin be? Like the border between inner and outer foreskin. My scar is about halfway down my shaft, but again this information may be completely meaningless since we could both have completely different dick sizes/relative foreskin length. And I'm sure it has something to do with flaccid size too, which is another thing that varies hugely between people. I need a dick scientist on this.

When I'm flaccid I can almost drag it all the way down but when I'm erect I can only drag it down maybe 4-5 mm from my glans, but I think it might be dependent on dick size or something.

Oh that's another thing, it also depends on how tight the opening is and how tight your frenulum is. I forgot about that, I'm sure that also affects the fraction thing. My frenulum's not tight at all so that affects it too. Everyone's dick is so different, I guess it's almost impossible to tell what mine would have been like by comparing it to others. But yeah, thank you for humoring all of my weird questions, your answers have given me new insights.

yw, m8!

Attached: very little cons.png (640x83, 4K)

Attached: slice em dice em.png (629x259, 12K)

Better cut my ears off cause I've seen eldery people with fucked up ears, you also don't have to clean them anymore

>I want to save my son from that
From what???

this is the reason why I pollute as much as I can💢

Just another spineless woman looking for an excuse to mutilate her son.

>Intellectuals get circumcised

Attached: 1504740340629.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>harder to clean
>dick cheese
>infections
I don‘t get it, do these people not shower or something? It takes like 2 days without bathing for any noticable amount of smegma to build up and you‘d have to not wash yourself for many months for it to cause an inflammation.

You don't understand. Not even doctors know anything about the foreskin here, much less the average Joe. Most American men have had their foreskins amputated for over 70 years and so just about everybody has forgotten what it's like to have one. I'm not even kidding, the average person thinks that having a foreskin means you have cottage cheese in your pants every day and live with constant yeast infections or some shit like that. Just look at any given comment thread somewhere about circumcision that has a lot of Americans in it, just about every guy in it is going to say "man I'm so glad I'm cut and don't have an ugly anteater dick and dick cheese lmao". I fucking hate this country.

No. Americans deserve the hell they are cheering for.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_Id2ef978

This pervert was an influential member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. This country has been fucked since forever.

People who perform circumcision or justify it belong in a psychiatric hospital.

I didn’t really even know that circumcisions were a thing outside of religious communities until I discovered Jow Forums

did she obtain enough gentile foreskins to perform her special attack?